discomfort

the boys were all concerned seeing hobi literally panicking and crying out as they were on their way to the station.

yoongi and jin trying their best to comfort their boyfriend but was having a hard time doing so since all they kept getting out were "hyungie hwurt.." or "hyungie sad.." and it just broke them.

the station was in view now but so was an ambulance and now it just got way too real for hobi. it worried the little so much and everyone could clearly see the discomfort on his face.

they pulled over and got out, sejin jogging his way over to the seven as he had a worried expression displayed on his face.

"okay, so, jinwoo is a bit.. hysterical right now. and nobody can calm him down. so i thought maybe hobi can do it because he managed to.. to get a gun from an officer. if they can't get him to stop, they will have to do something harsh to get him safely detained again." the manager tried to calmly say as they looked at each other.

hobi whining to be put down as his caretaker complied, seeing how antsy he was as he looked at the door.

"hobi.. baby this is really dangerous and i don't think i want you to go." jin spoke out since the others didn't know what to say or do in a situation like this.

"hobi big boy! hyungie need me!" he yelled out as the eldest flinched  a bit when he started to yell again. surprised but knew that he still had that heart of gold inside him.

"i'll go with him.." jungkook spoke out as he wasn't that stupid to let him go alone and would do anything to protect his little again.

after a bit of convincing, off went jungkook and hobi to find jinwoo, which didn't take long to see.

officers were all outside a room, loaded and ready for anything as were paramedics. they just wanted everyone to be safe but it was still a scary sight to see since it was all just.. terrifying.

hobi held jungkook's hand as bangtan followed them, looking at the window where he saw jinwoo through.

the male was huddled in a corner, crying and hobi could tell he needed help fast. the black gun shined under the light as it was held towards himself, and jungkook couldn't tell if it was cocked to be ready to fire in a second if needed.

before he knew it, the little opened the door and waddled his way in. not looking like his cute normal appearance since he had woken up big.

his eyes glistening with tears as he heard the door close and knew jungkook was there in the room.

"h-hyungie.." he called out as he saw jinwoo physically freeze at his voice, looking up with a heartbreaking expression.

his eyes were bloodshot and filled with tears as they still streamed down his face. his nose runny and his lips puffed up due to him biting it. his hair being all over the place as some sobs still escaped as the little made small steps to him.

"hyungie.. no cry.." the little called out as he made grabby hands towards him. which was a bit scary but jungkook saw the male put the gun down, opening his arms as it was a sign for the little, who ran right into them.

now he was full on sobbing, shaking as he held him tightly.

it was then that jungkook saw his bruised cheek and his torn clothes.

why, if he was at a police station, was he all beat up and tattered around.

questions flooded his mind as hobi held him closer as well.

it then clicked that hoseok came back.

"hey.. jinwoo.. hyung is here.. what happened.. why are you doing this.." the blonde said as the shaking male just shook his head, hiding his face into the crook his neck.