"Yuggie,you should have told one of us if it was too sore, we would've helped you" Jaebeom said with a smile on his face.

Before I could talk Youngjae spoke up.
"Hyungie" he said.

"One minute baby, we are talking to Yuggie okay" Jinyoung replied before whispering to me that I was such a good boy.

"Hyungie, I need you now" Younjae spoke up again.
"Sunshine, we said one minute okay, be a good boy" Jaebeom said sternly.

"Hyungie now" Youngjae shouted, getting the attention of all of us.

He held his phone out for all of us to see, and my heart fell when I seen who was ringing him.
Seokjin.

"What is he ringing you for?" Jinyoung said as he rolled his eyes.

"Answer it" I said, before pushing Jackson out of the way to go sit beside Youngjae.

Nobody said anything, they just stayrd silent while looking at me. They knew how I felt, and how I had beaten myself up about what I had done. The way I had starved myself for days, stayed in my room, praying that I would die soon. How I had showered for hours with boiling hot water, letting the pain hit me, like how it must have hit Namjoon.

I looked up at Youngjae, who was frozen even through the phone still rang.
"Answer it" I said again, glaring at Youngjae.
I watched as he gulped before pressing the green button to answer.

"Hello?" Youngjae spoke, his voice shaking, unlike usual.
"Youngjae, it's me Seokjin" Jins voice rang out, and we could all hear his strong, deep, almost sulty voice.

"Get your members and put it on speaker" He spoke, and Youngjae took the phone away from his ear, placing it on the table.

"Is it done?" Seokjin asked, and Youngjae nodded before Bambam hit him over the head and he spoke up.

"Even Yugyeom?" Jin asked and I froze as he asked about me.

"Yeah hyung" Youngjae answered and we all heard some sort of beep and a sigh in the background.

"Meet me at the entrance of Severance Hospital in an hour, all of you, including you, Yugyeom" Jin spoke out before we were met with a beep and the call ended.

The second the call ended, Mark let out a sigh. "Wahhh, he's so scary" Bambam spoke out as he shook his shoulders.

"Why" I whispered out, but they all heard me.

"What Yugs?" Jackson asked as he massaged my shoulders with a smile.

"Why does he want to meet us at the hospital of all places?" I asked, as I came up with all the different situations.

"Maybe him and the boys are gonna get payback or something and beat up us" Jaebeom laughed.
I hit his shoulder, imagining what those men would do to me.

"Ya!" I shouted at him, causing him to glare at me.

"Maybe someone is ill?" Mark spoke up and I let out a weird noise before collapsing on the table, hiding my head in my arms.

"Don't say that idiot" Bambam said as he came over to comfort me.

"Severance Hospital is a good 40 minutes away, all of yous go get ready now" Jinyoung spoke before he grabbed his phone and disappeared up the stairs.