Target 19: Hotheaded

Jiyong’s P.O.V

I watched as Daesung and Seungri run around, desperately shouting for water. Unfortunately, after Top Hyung kicked the water jug, the water spilled until the last drop, making the maknaes panic. Daesung loved water, because he’s always dehydrated, while Seungri, well, he’s always like that whenever we have problems.

“What happened to Hyung?” Youngbae asked, walking towards me, holding a bottle of water in his hands.

“He saw something.” I told him, looking at the other side through my peripheral view. I saw Dara and Bom Noona talk, seriously and then when Dara nodded, they went inside JYP’s room. After I saw the door closed, I looked back again at Youngbae.

Youngbae drank from his bottle, finishing it until the last drop, and rubbed his lips using the back of his palm. “What did he saw?”

I shrugged. ‘I don’t know. Anyway, what happened last night? Any improvements?”

He smiled, widely. “She’s starting to relax when I’m around, and talk casually with me.”

I chuckled. “You’re in love,” I teased.

His ears flamed up as he gave me his toothy grin. “I am, Jiyong.”

Behind Youngbae, I saw Top Hyung walk towards us, his face flushed in deep anger, and his fists curled up tightly. I can see a menacing aura surrounding him, and I’m starting to doubt that Bom Noona will actually survive his wrath when they meet again. You know Hyung, when he’s angry, he’s angry.

“Youngbae, tell me. Are those JYP bastards great in football?” He asked, glaring at Youngbae. The latter cupped his chin as he thought deeply, his lips wiggling along as he hums a tune. Why Hyung asked Youngbae instead of me? Well, among all of us, Youngbae is the only one who knows every celebrity’s background. He can memorize anything given just a short span of time, and his brain can remember anything in first sight.

“Well, according to my brain,” Youngbae paused. “They’re indeed great in football. They play it every day as training back in their building, and even when they train at their camp.”

Hyung cracked his fingers, angrily and turned to the other side of the arena, glaring at JYP’s talents, his eyes shining different types of murder. “I’m going to kick that guy’s ass in the field.”

“You can’t, that’s foul unless,” Youngbae paused. “You don’t say you’re going to steal the ball from him many times.”

“Well, I was planning to beat them up,” Top sincerely answered, his eyes blinking rapidly in disbelief. “But you know, what you said is not a bad idea.”

The three of us had the sudden feel of urge to look at the other side, and our jaw nearly dropped on the floor when Bom Noona and Dara came out of JYP’s room. Both of them were wearing Cheerleading suits-black mini skirt, black cycling short, black Basketball jersey, and black high-cut shoes. They held two pom-poms, one for the right hand and one for the left hand. Both of the pom-poms were black, and with this, the monster inside of Hyung roared while I controlled myself inside, afraid that I’ll end up throwing tantrums in front of Dara. It’ll be embarrassing, and she’ll just tease me if she knew I’m already head-over-heels for her. It has to remain a secret, until I voice my feelings out.

Hyung was about to stomp his way there when Youngbae grabbed his wrist, stopping him from doing so. “Just beat him in the game.”

“But-“ Hyung paused, controlling his anger that was slowly eating his soft, calm side. I know he didn’t like raising his voice on any of us. “Bom is wearing a mini skirt for goodness’ sake. I can’t let that filthy b@stards have their fill of her creamy sight.”