Target 16: Guest

Dedicated to: VIP2O12. Hi!!!! :)

For the readers who haven't been dedicated to, please comment below. I lost track of the people I have dedicated already. TT3TT

Dara cleaned their mess up with the remaining firefighters, and Jiyong, while Youngbae brought Eunhwa home. Everyone was silent, except for the comments coming from the firemen as they sweep the litter.

“I hope they’ll last,” One said, a smile creeping up on his face and a dent showed up from both of his cheeks.

“They love each other, of course they’ll last. I wish they’ll have a family as big as a basketball team.”  Another snickered, picking up the plates the couple used.

“Plus cheerleaders. It isn’t fun when they’ll only have male kids.” One added after he stopped cleaning, and then got back to it after he talked.

“Hey, Jiyong. You’re that kid’s best friend right?” One asked, the one who’s cleaning the mat up.

Jiyong stopped sweeping the floor, and smiled. “Yeah.”

“Well, you’ve got to act up too. You’re a very fine looking man. Ever found your ideal girl?” The fireman asked again, grinning widely. “Don’t you envy your best friend?”

Jiyong rubs his nape. “Actually, I envy him for having Eunhwa.”

The fireman’s eyes widened. “You love Eunhwa too?”

“Ahaha, no. I’m not.” Jiyong shook his head. “I meant that I envy him for having Eunhwa that quick. I’m taking a hard time on making my ideal girl fall in love with me.”

“So, you love someone!” Another exclaimed from afar, just getting back from the truck.

Jiyong chuckled, continuing with his work. “I do, and she’s a very difficult woman.”

Dara felt something pinched her heart after Jiyong stated those words, and she stopped in midway, her mouth agape. Someone touched her shoulder, waking her up in her trance. “Hey, are you okay?”

Dara looked up, and saw the firefighter she knew. “I’m good. Thanks for asking.”

“You look tired, Dara. You’ve been here since five. What about going home? I’m willing to hitch you a ride.” He said, pulling her up.

“I’m fine, really. This is nothing.” Dara insisted, rubbing her hands. “Thanks for the help, ahjussi.”

He smiled, ruffling Dara’s hair. “It’s okay. You’ve helped the association a lot. This is just a small price to pay.”

“Thanks again.” She smiled, sweetly.

“I’m glad to help. We’re going now. Are you sure you’re not going to hitch a ride?” He asked again, raising a brow.

“I’m okay.” She smiled again. “Take care.”

The ahjussi hesitated at first; but when he saw Jiyong, he knew Dara was safe. “Take care too. Say hi for me to your old man.”

He walked away, clapping his hands together, signaling his men that they’re already leaving. They all smiled at Dara, and waved their hands to Jiyong with a wink. Dara looked at the firemen as if they were gay; but then she remembered the conversation earlier and decided, the boys had just had fun.

She walked towards Jiyong, grabbing the basket from his hand; much to the latter’s astonishment. “I’m going now. Please take care on your way home.”

Jiyong raised a brow. “Huh?”

“I’m going home. It’s already late.” She repeated in simple sentences.