Target 26 [Part 2]: Audition

Dedicated to: Jessklbr.

COMMENT=DEDICATE

Dara's P.O.V

"Bom, where in hell are you dragging me into?" I whispered, still hiding myself under the thick brown cloak she had lent me. The hood of the cloak covered up to the bridge of my nose, giving me a hard time to see what's ahead and every time I lift the hood up to peer, Bom would hiss and force me to take it down. So now, I decided to follow her around the building, particularly on the fifth floor of the building, finding something I don't even know as I hold her shirt from the back to keep myself from stumbling or getting lost, using her as my guide. 

"Well, you should've known by now, honey." Bom clicked her tongue as she looked around the hallway, finding someone or something. 

"Where is it? I thought it's going to be held here on the fifth floor." She mumbled. 

"What was it actually? And you promised that we will watch the audition-" She instantly covered my mouth with her eyes squinted and forehead furrowed, as if warning me to just shut my trap up and  just follow her. For an answer, I rolled my eyes, which she accepted with a grunt, putting her hand off my mouth. 

Almost suddenly, in just a nanosecond, someone accidentally bumped me by the shoulder and my hood fell off from the impact, revealing my hidden face. He, the person who bumped me, was about to apologize but quickly stopped himself when he saw who was me, and just stared at me with wide brown eyes and agape mouth. Out of nervousness, I swiftly put my hood back on after a few seconds of him staring.  

He blinked twice and pointed a finger at me. "Hey, I know you."

I instantly shook my head, my hands holding the both sides of the hood in place as I did, but he didn't sound convinced. Bom was the one who answered for me in an annoyed tone. "No you aren't."

"No," He was persistent, moving his face closer to mine, taking a closer look at me as I kept on shaking my head. "I know her. She's-"

"Johnny, you don't know her." Bom firmly persisted, glaring at him--eyes narrowed and lips curled up into a snarl--but Johnny was still insistent, as if Bom's glare didn't put him unease, moving his face closer to mine until our foreheads touched with his finger pointed at my nose, which my eyes followed so I became temporarily cross-eyed. 

"She's the one who auditioned for GD's music video five months ago. I remember her clearly. Sandara Park, right?" He asked, retrieving his hand away. I shook my head, mainly to cast my eyes from being crossed and partly to say no to Johnny's question. As soon as my eyes were normal, looking directly at Johnny's eyes, I felt a rush of relief through my body and I sighed, mentally. 

"I'm Bom's cousin." I said after a few beats. My voice was barely audible but then, clear enough for him and Bom to hear and Bom nodded with the thought. Then, my mind started to crack up of names starting with S, except for Sandara and if God forbid, Sandra. When Johnny irritably raised a brow, I quickly gulped and answered the name my mind got stuck on. "Ssantokki Park."

He blinked. "Ssantokki?" I nodded; he chuckled. "What a weird name for a girl. Well, alright, if you say so."

"Johnny, you're a pain in the neck." Bom muttered, her eyes narrowed at him. "What are you even doing here? Don't you have anything to do?" 

"Actually, I do have. I just called the last set of auditionees for BigBang's music video." He beamed proudly and after a beat, turned to me. "Would you like to audition, Ssantokki-sshi?"

__oOo__

Johnny led us to the audition sight--the one with twin stainless metal front doors five blocks to the right where we met Johnny--and opened the door for us. When the doors are already open, revealing the audition sight, all I can say is, "Wow."