Target 11: The Forgotten Kiss

Author: Dedicated to VIP_Nerd. New reader, kekekekeke.

To the others who also subscribed to this, just wait and I'll dedicate the future chapters to you, but one at a time. ^______^

Dara's P.O.V

I run between a pack of people, not minding their curses, or their shouts about how rude I was. I'm too hurt, too sad, and too heartbroken. I feel like a thousand times worse than being dumped by heaven and hell at once, and like a thousand times worse than being heartbroken for the first time.

AmI a bad person for deserving all of this, or that bad to experience great pain?

AmI deserving all of this?

Almostmaking me numb.

Almostmaking me heartbroken.

Almost.But I don't know why.

I turn my heel to the right, opening the door and rush in, before heavily drop my body on the floor, feeling numb than before. Then, I press my hands against my face, my sobs filling the eerily quiet room I was in and my breathing becomes a sharp intake, my chest feeling a little tight.

"Just forget that I kissed you and...I'm sorry."

"Stupid!" I exclaim, sobbing and an image of Jiyong, his face showing how worried he was, pops out of my mind, worsening the heavy feeling I'm having. Why do I feel so much hurt? Does it have a meaning? Or it's just natural because I'm a girl?

And why it's killing me inside? 

"ANNYEONGHASEYO! TOPBOM IS IN THE HOUSE!"

I nudge Bom's arm, grinning at her widely while her face, but when her eyes looks forward, it was her time to tease. She nudges my arm, before whispering, "It's Jiyong."

"So what?" 

Her face is showing a smug look, then tries to turn my face towards Jiyong's side, but I resist, straining my neck in the process. "Aigoo, aren't you were asking me a while ago how can you feel the love?"

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean let's try it out at Jiyong!" I say, resisting her pressure while she uses half of her strength to turn my face, and it’s causing for my neck to hurt, especially my nape. "Ssantokki, are you blind? Jiyong is the perfect guy to try on!"

"Jeez, are you blind? He has already a girlfriend! Didn’t you see it a while ago?” I whisper, my voice rising a bit, sending  her daggers through my look, but she looks like not bothered by it. "Aigoo, are you blind? Those are rumors! R-U-M-O-R-S!"

"And why do you know? Are you J-I-Y-O-N-G?" I say, widening my eyes, her hands mushing my cheeks already, but still I won’t budge, even though Top’s already looking at us, bewildered. She cutely glares at me, the one she uses when she's angry at Top, her lips forming into a cute pout. "Then, why're you jealous?"

"I'm not!" I deny, still resisting the force acting against my cheeks, and even though in the looks of Top that he wanted to help, he can’t. He knows his boundaries. Bom still has the glare plastered on her face, scowling at me. "Then, why're you so angry when I made you read that article?"

"I'm so not!" I deny again, pouting and furrow my eyebrows, my forehead creasing. "It's a natural reaction to scowl."

"Yes, if you're a fan." She rolls her eyes. "You even wanted to get rid of the laptop!"

"Okay, fine. I'm jealous. But what are trying to imply? That I'm his fan? What electric fan? Exhaust Fan? What kind of fan?" I ask, letting out a frustrated sigh, not believing my best friend is acting all like this and she smirks, before saying, "You're in love with Jiyong.", leaving me with no choice to lose my hold and she finally wins, turning my head to Jiyong, her words still running in my mind.

"You're in love with Jiyong."

Impossible.

"Just forget that I kissed you and...I'm sorry."

I cover my ears, pushing my knees near to mine and rest my chin above it, closing my eyes filled with sadness. It can't be. I can't be in love, in a romantic way. I don't want to be. I'm scared, troubled and too naïve. I don't know what love is and how's it felt. I'm still...Inexperienced. 

"I-I-I'm...scared."

[3rd P.O.V]

"You're going to pay for this if Ssantokki is in danger!" Bom shouts in front of Jiyong, clasping on his collar as her boyfriend tries to calm her down behind her, assuring her that Dara's going to be fine, but even him, he can't stop Bom's rage, especially her best friend is at stake. Youngbae tries to get Bom's clasp off Jiyong's collar, calming her tensed hands, but also failed, his strategies won't work. 

"What. Did. You. Say. To. Her?" Bom demanded, tightening her grasp more, and charges so she can press Jiyong against the wall, but was stopped by Top when he wrapped his arms around her waist. He's still stronger than her after all.  

"I told her to forget the kiss. No big deal." Jiyong answers, his voice sounding a bit sad, his head hung low and Bom's fuse explodes, almost fuming smoke out of her nose. Top does his best to hold Bom tighter, preventing her intention to grapple Jiyong's neck, while Youngbae massages Jiyong's shoulder, comforting him. 

"Are you insane? You just can't let her forget that kiss! She's a girl!" Bom shouts in rage, throwing her hands in the air and bends her body forward, trying hard to put her grasp on Jiyong's neck, but Top is holding her waist, so she can't. 

"But she didn't like it! She told me she hated me for kissing her! What do you expect for me to do? Kiss her again?" Jiyong exclaims, gritting his teeth. "I hate myself for hurting her! For making her hate me! And you think I'm not affected by the situation?"

Bom's face calms up, relaxing her body a bit and mumbles, "Just..." She heaves a sigh, waving her hand like she's dismissing him. "...follow her. I think you can calm her up than us."

"But she hates me!" Jiyong rants, his voice was hoarse, angrily grumbling and his best friend tries to assure him beside him, giving him up a smile. Bom nods, crossing her arms on her chest, hanging her head low. 

"Jiyong, I think you should obey Noona. Dara's in need of a listener and you're the best candidate, neh?" Youngbae says, smiling at him, making Top wriggle his eyebrows. "She needs your own point of view."

"Are we pushing them too far? I mean, duh, they aren't yet a couple." Top whispers on Bom's ear, making her chuckle a bit before whispering back to him, "A great push can make it faster."

"Aigoo, I told you aren't I to follow her?" Bom turns to Jiyong, pushing him outside. "Jeez, no more drama. This is just life, so we call it quits okay? Now, go. Dara's waiting for you at..."

She stops, both on pushing and talking, taking a glimpse at her cell phone. "...the nearest room from this spot. Okay off you go!"

She pulls Jiyong outside, wave her hand out to him when he was already outside and close the door before he could rant or even say one word. Jiyong sighs, putting his hands in his pockets slyly before starting to walk down the hallway, passing by people who're talking about a girl, not saying sorry for her fault. For bumping them, but didn't bother to say sorry. And some even muttered that the girl is depressed, crying without even stopping. 

Jiyong clutches onto his chest, feeling heavy all of a sudden. It was his fault, he could see it. The tears, the depression and the great commotion. It was all his fault and now, here he is, going to Dara to comfort her like he was her boyfriend, her lover, her other half. Almost like her husband. He admits, he likes her, or even maybe loves her. Who wouldn’t to a girl like Sandara? She's extraordinary, smiling in the midst of problems, crying under the shadows, happy behind all of her problems, beside you when you’re in need in a nanosecond. But she doesn't want to let people see her in her misery, in her sadness, in the times when she cries. She just wanted them to see her being happy because she doesn't want everyone to pity her, to sympathize her. She just wanted to make everyone happy, to make them realize she's strong, but instead, it makes her more fragile, more breakable, more turning her into pieces. 

He stopped when he heard sobs coming from the room on his right side, and when he moves near it, the sobs were getting louder. They were muffling every second he takes outside, and when the person inside spoke, he knew he was the person behind those words. 

He twists the doorknob, opening the door as quietly as he can and when he peers inside, he saw a small figure, hugging itself like a ball just a few meters from his spot. Her back is pumping as she sobs, her every breathing is a rapid intake and her body trembles all over. 

"Dara..." He mumbles, closing the door behind him, causing for her to jerk her head up and wipe her tears quickly with her open palm, her voice sounded harsh when she spoke. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here..." He pauses for a minute to walk towards her, sitting on the spot beside her. "...to say sorry for what I've done."

"Go away! I don't need your stupid apology! Can't you see..." She pauses for a moment to sob and to sniff. "...that I'm having a time to spend with myself?"

"Dara, you need someone to talk to. You just have to accept the fact that...your friends-us-also has an authority to know your problems. So you can have someone to lean onto." Jiyong tries to explain, rubbing her back with his hand and she quickly slaps his hand away, turning her body slightly, grabs it, then glare at him, piercing with anger. "You're not helping!"

"Look, we have the right to know what's going on, all of us. Why can't you let your friends know what's going on with you? Why don't you trust them-us? Why do you keep it to yourself?" A lump forms in his throat, causing for him to swallow hard and he forces her to face him, grabbing both of her shoulders, turning her small frame towards him. He pulls her into an embrace, her face pressing against his chest and even though Dara tries to push him away with all of the strength she has, it just makes him tighten the hug more, leaving her to no choice, but to let him. She sniffs, inhaling some of his scent and punches his chest, using her fists one at a time, not forgetting to say the words Jiyong hates to hear, especially from her. "I HATE YOU!"

"YOU AND YOUR STUPID IDEAS! YOU AND YOUR OUT OF THE BLUE APPEARANCES! YOU AND YOUR DUMB MIND! I...HATE..." She sniffs, calming herself up before continuing, much softer than before. "...you."

"Ssh, it's okay. I'm here now." He assures her, rubbing her back gently and she suppresses a cough, speaking against Jiyong's chest that made him chuckle. "I don't know why you constantly tell me that. It makes my ears bleed."

"Because you don't know how to share things to us. Bom Noona, Top Hyung, Teddy Appa and even Youngbae is worried about you, all about you. You're more worrisome than Seungri."

"Uh. Connect?" Dara asks, raising one brow irritably against his chest and Jiyong chuckles, before answering, "Wi-fi. It's the internet, duh."

"Aish, just let me go! I want to have a time for myself, if you wouldn't mind." She lied, loudly shouting, using all of her strength to push him away from her, and when she succeeded, she moves her body away from him by scooting backwards. Jiyong shakes his head, muttering incoherent words and says, "You won't understand the essence of friendship, are you?"

"What are you talking about? I share things with Bom, but not to you, or maybe I shared some with you. You aren't at that level yet, if you would know." Dara denies, using her hands to support her weight as she leans backward, looking at Jiyong in bewilderment and more to her surprise, Jiyong nods in agreement, his lips twisting into a smile. 

He said, "Yes, but not all of it. You keep on lying to her, keeping your problems by yourself and share a few. It took long for her to know the real reason of your first break-up, is she?"

Dara purses her lips, her tears slowly strolling one by one on her cheeks and purposely hang her head low, her hair hiding her face. "I-I don't want to see Bom worry for me, ever since I saw her the day when my parents threw me out of the house."

"So you constantly lie to her?" He asks, astonished and she nods, slowly, her sobs filling the eerily quiet air. Jiyong's face softens, not feeling pity, but understanding. She presses her hands against her face, her wails muffling and crosses her legs, slightly bending her body forward. 

"Even once, it didn't cross your mind that she's worried about you? That she knows only half of the truth when she's your best friend?" Jiyong asks, moving his body near to her and when he was near enough, he places his hands on hers and takes it off her face, her palms so wet of the tears. He cups her chin, taking off his grasp on her hands and lifts her head up, his dark brown orbs meeting her jet black ones that sparkled so sadly. 

"It crossed, and now because of you, I'm guilty all of a sudden." She closes her eyes and he takes his hand off her chin, squeezing her hands lightly before she continues, "But I realized my part, and now, I think I should start to share things to her."

"And to me."

"And to you."She unconsciously says and covers her mouth after her realization, her eyes darting open. "I mean, just half to you! You-You aren't even close to the best friend category." 

She tried to impose irritated, crossing her arms on her chest, but her blush betrayed, filling up her pale cheeks with the color red. Jiyong chuckles and moves closer to her, making her bring her arms down with caution. "What are you doing?"

Instead of answering, he places his hands on top of hers, pinning them on the floor and leans in, kissing her tears. He places his forehead against her hers, closing his eyes and just after Dara closes hers, he presses his lips against hers. It didn't take her long to kiss back, but she was stiff on her spot, Jiyong's hands still on top of hers. He bites her lower lip, making her moan in pain and use the initiative to dart his tongue in her mouth, playing with her own. He explores her hot cavern with his silly tongue, tasting every corner he could meet but when Dara drives to consciousness, she opens up her eyes in a rapid move before pushing him away from her, his body moving at least  inches from her. The heat started to rise up to her cheeks, burning like the butt of a hot pot and she covers her mouth, the scene earlier worsens her red cheeks. 

"W-What did you do just now?" She stutters, speaking behind her hand and her heart beats rapidly against her chest, pounding like a madhouse. He stole her first kiss, and now, her second kiss. She felt like Virgie was now taken from her, so easily. And if she hadn't known him earlier, she would've thought he's a kissing bandit. Jiyong shrugs, moving his shoulders up and down, his lips pressed together. Everytime he sees Dara, he's always put on the edge, acting like not himself every time she's around. She was his turn-off switch, his inspiration, his motivation. Dara for him...was his life in shortened words. 

"Kissed you." Jiyong answers, nonchalant, his gaze melted her in her spot. 

Don't stare at me like that. Dara thought, staring at him unconsciously. I'm melting here, if you don't know.

"And why if you're just going to make me forget it?" She hissed, rolling her eyes when she remembered what happened earlier ago, the should be forgotten kiss. He smiles, reaching up to his ears, making her creeped out all of a sudden.

"I kissed you and I want you to remember it forever, Dalong."

Author: Short update for today! I’ll just update longer next time we meet. I’m experiencing a deathly sickness today called Writer’s Block. Hul, I’m really not inspired to write today. But I wished you liked the update, and tell me what you feel. As for my new fans, hello!