Target 22: Get Drunk

COMMENT=DEDICATION

Dara’s P.O.V

"Mina?" 

Bom gushed, her grip on my hand tightening and she was near on crying. Oh no, not here, not now. 

Top put the loudspeaker. "Okay, we can hear you clearly now."

Bom cocks her head to the side, finding an opinion from me, but I just shrug, unable too to comprehend what Mina wants. We-Bom, me and Jiyong-turn to Top and to the cell phone he's holding up high, Mina's raspy voice cracking on the other line.

"Hey, guys, I'm Mina Young. I wanted to tell Bom that me and Top," Bom froze, her hand suddenly felt like a block of ice against my skin and Top's equally worse, his face frozen in both perplexity and anxiousness.  Bom and I exchange glances as Jiyong wrap his arm around my waist. I can feel his mouth near my earlobe, and he whispers something. I nodded, and using my free hand grasped his arm, "Thanks, Jiyong."

Mina chokes, and again continued, "I'm sorry, Bom but Top and I are getting married."

I froze. Bom froze. Jiyong froze. Even Top froze. Teddy Appa, who was hearing the conversation all along, grabbed the phone from Top and then, talked to Mina in a calm voice, "Hello, darling. I'm a psychology expert." He lied. "Are you sure about what you're saying? Marriage isn't something done by-"

"Excuse me," Bom choked, stopping Teddy Appa in mid sentence and dragged me towards the door that leads to the exit. I fish out the car keys in my pocket during the walk, and when we arrived near Sanghyun's car, I press a button then the lock springs free. Bom lets go of my hand and dashes inside my car, occupying the front passenger seat. I follow her, taking my time and occupy the driver's seat. It was a good thing Sanghyun was brought home before us, or Bom will be moping in front of my poor brother and worst, he'll be the one she'll use as a punching bag or if lucky, a stress ball. 

Bom punches the dashboard, still crying in her heart's content. "That Mina!"

I try my best to comfort her. "Bom, Mina's lying. You know-"

"Call Jiyong." She stopped me from reasoning, or more like defending Top. 

"Huh?"

"JUST F*CKING CALL JIYONG!" 

I tremble as I fish my phone out of my pocket, and dial Jiyong's number; but instead of him, Top was the one who answered. "Dara?! Where's Bom?!"

I glance at Bom, who was still punching the dashboard. "Top, she's here with me."

"Give her the phone." He demanded.

I shake my head. "No, I'm sorry."

"Give her the damned phone!"

"No! Are you f*cking retarded?" I grit my teeth. "I said no! She's wrecked right now because of you and that Mina! If you wanted this relationship to last, you shouldn't have f*cked Mina! You scum!"

"Dara, you know I-"

"Please, I need to speak with Jiyong." My voice is much calmer, and I cock my head to the side, withholding my phone between my jaw and my shoulder, so my phone won't drop as I rub Bom's back. 

"But Dara-"

"Please, stop. I don't want to argue over this." I say. "Please, give the phone to Jiyong."

"Okay," He complied and I hear him give the phone back to Jiyong. Oh, Top, I'm sorry. "Dara? Are you both okay?"

"We're fine." I answer and glance at Bom. Softly, she murmurs that only I can hear, "Ask him where the bar is."