Target 4

"Youngbae? Youngbae? Yoohoo? Youngbae?" Jiyong calls as he enters their apartment, leaving his shoes behind by the door. It's dark inside so he turns the lights on as soon as he enters. He sniffs the air to find some of Youngbae's perfume but failed. Since he didn't want to storm in his best friend's room and act incredibly rude on a bad day, he calls again.

"Youngbae? Youngbae?" GD calls out again, sounding like an announcer than a friend since Youngbae tends to like playful things. A clicking sound resonates throughout the room, coming from Youngbae's room and his best friend peers from inside. Then, upon seeing GD, comes out of the room half-naked. He scratches his head in curiosity. His hair topples over his forehead. And GD wondered why he always have no shirt on.

"What do you want Jiyong?" He asks, heaving a sigh and plops his body down on the couch. GD never interfered with his day offs since Youngbae is a very private person since their debut, and seeing Youngbae now feels more of an invasion of privacy. GD trudges towards him and brings himself to sit on the couch countering him. Then he leans forward, trying to act casually. Although he failed for a minute when his lips starts to press in an unusual way.

"Do you have Sandara Park's number?" He asks after gathering up his courage for a few seconds, forcing up a smile on his face. He didn't know why his chest contracted when he had asked the question. And in the other hand, he felt that there was indeed a past between him and Dara. Youngbae's eyes had given it away—when it slightly becomes glossy.

Youngbae jerks his head back, his face giving out a weird expression, and GD tries to peer in his soul through his eyes, but aside from the non-existent tears, Youngbae is giving nothing away.

"Ah, yeah." He starts croaky, forcing up a smile. "I'll just get my phone." He excuses himself, standing up from the couch. As soon as he entered his room, it was GD's cue to breath. He clutches his chest, finding his heart beating rapidly. It was the first time he felt nervous with his best friend. After all, when your best friend starts to hide from you, you tend to feel like half a villain half the victim.

GD turns his attention to the door as soon as he heard it shut. Youngbae comes out browsing through his phone. Then, with his attention on his phone, he walks toward the couch he sat on a while ago and sits on it.

"Jiyong" He mutters, looking up and for the first few seconds of silence GD thought Youngbae was about to say something serious. "Put your Air Drop on." Youngbae orders and GD was shocked to find himself crestfallen. He wanted to know more.

GD quickly and frantically did what he was told. H reaches for his phone in his pocket and turns the Air Drop on. A request from Youngbae appears and he accepts it. After 5 seconds, he already has Sandara's number. It was written clipped and formal, Sandara Park.

"Thanks." Jiyong mutters as he looks at the contact name in his screen. It attracts too much attention and he feels happiness bubbling up inside of him just by looking on the name. He quickly changes it to Dara ♥. Youngbae suddenly sighs, catching his attention. When GD looked at him, he's already standing up. He sighs again and says, "I'll go back to sleep."

GD swallows and starts, "Youngbae, I-

"I don't want to talk about it." Youngbae says, cutting him in midway. He continues going to his room and reaches for the doorknob. Sandara is an off topic, and if she is so, then something really happened between the both of them. GD can't put his finger on the issue, because obviously, no one wanted to share.

"I cooked kimchi fried rice. Just re-heat it and put it in the refrigerator if there's any left-over." Youngbae finally says before entering his room, closing the door behind him softly. GD was left alone in the living room, obviously crestfallen. But all he can do was sigh and stand up, going to the kitchen.