Target 33: Audition

Hi guys!

So lately I've been reading reviews and comments of this story here in Wattpad and have been thinking, "Yeah, why not? Why did I do that?"

You see, writing this, I've been subjected to a very hurting heartache. Awwww. And then I kept on thinking if I should this or that, to continue this or that. The arrangement of this story was like my mind: skips over, tries to make everything memorable even if it doesn't fit.

So over the days, or weeks, if things wouldn't forbid, I'll post one by one every rewritten chapter here! Yayy!! (Am I the only excited of a rewriting? Hahaha) I have kept in mind all the reviews and comments and will be putting them onto test!

And you know, I've been thinking, although this is high for me to do such thing, should I publish this? As a book? Create a poll or kickstarter thing? Just to fund my school fees HAHAHAHA. Why not right? And maybe add a couple of one of my published oneshots also within. After the rewriting, maybe I'd post it. :) But let me know in the comments below if I'd continue. And promise, there'd be freebies and within your budget (as long as we reach the required amount?)

So yeah, let me know by commenting! I'll be looking forward for your reviews in the rewriting (I'll include EVERYTHING. But not too much. You'll see what I mean.)

Bye and hope to hear from you guys again soon! Everyone rocks!