Target 5: Bom's Scheme

Bom’s P.O.V

I munch on to my corn as I wait for Dara to finish taking a bath. Top invited us to go to Han River and have some fresh air. Like me, Top's been worried for Ssantokki. He even insisted to have our dates in our apartment so we can have our eye on her. She's going to have suicide in her state after her break-up.

"How long will you take there?" I shout. After that the water coming from the shower stops. 

"Just a few more minutes!" She shouts back and the water starts to rush again. I sigh, gently laying my head on the desk. Youngbae and Dara's picture greets me, making my nose cringe. The picture was taken from their first date at an amusement park. Dara hasn't met Youngbae's family ever since they dated. No wonder their relationship didn't last. 

I close my eyes and an annoying tune fills the room. Ssantokki's ringtone is very annoying and yet she hasn't changed it. It's a record of Youngbae's voice saying, "You've got a call, Babe." I admit it's sexy but to keep it even after break-up is beyond. 

I lift my head up, gazing sleepily at Dara's phone. There's no caller I.D so I assume it's Jiyong calling. He said he’d call when she's accepted right? I pick her phone up and answer lazily, "Hello?"

"Uh, Hi? Is this Sandara-sshi?" He asks, nervously. I impatiently tap my fingers on the desk. 

"No, she's taking a bath. What do you want with her Mr. G-Dragon?" I ask suspiciously, raising one brow. He clears his throat, audibly. 

"It has nothing to do with you." He says, stubbornly in monotone. I pout and slap the desk table. 

"Fine." I murmur, sadly. There were a few cracking sound from his background and then complete silence. Don't tell me Jiyong's being shy?

"Yeah." He mumbles. "I'll just call later."

"Wait!" I suddenly shout and quickly cover my mouth in surprise. I slap my mouth, noting myself how stupid I am. Aigoo, Bom what's wrong with you? What are you thinking just now? 

"What?" He asks, waking me from my thoughts. I fidget, finding some words. Why do I get the feeling to put up a scheme for him and Dara? Why do I get the feeling he can understand her more? I take a deep breath. Omo, God please forgive if I have sinned and to Top for breaking our promise to do things together. 

"If you want to talk to Dara meet her at a bench near Han River at 12:00." I say, nervously. Please accept, please accept. I close my eyes as I chant it on my head. 

"Uh, yeah. Sure." He answers, just before Dara comes out of the bathroom. I turn my head to her, horrified before answering Jiyong. 

"Oh, look at the time. Gotta hang up now. Bye!" I ended the call, hysterical. That was super duper close Bom. You don't want to experience Dara's wrath again don't you? 

"Who called me?" Dara asks, suspiciously. I turn the swiveling chair to her, inspecting her clothes. She wore a red-checkered polo, white shorts and red Ked's style shoes. Her sleeves, by the way, were lifted up to her elbows. She doesn't look like a girl to me anymore. 

"It's nothing. It's mine." I say, scratching my chin. Dara's eyebrows twitch. 

"That's my phone, Bom." She says in a matter-of-fact tone. I purse my lips, playing with my fingers. 

"Why did you answer it Bom?" She asks, seriously. I continue playing with my fingers, intertwining my left ones to the right. 

"It's always what I do. I got used to it." I explain, honestly. Dara's eyebrows stitch, glaring at me. 

"Since when?" She asks, putting her hands on her hips. I smirk and she jerks back, shock probably. 

"I always answer Youngbae's phone calls when you're busy. I didn't know it's different when it's G-Dragon calling." I say, outsmarting her. She blushes in a deep shade of red and remains speechless. 

"Bom that's not it!" She shouts almost pouting. I playfully smirk at her, grabbing my towel from the rack. 

"Save your reason later. I'll just take a bath." I say, entering the bathroom. She stomps her feet heavily with a pout. I peek at her first before taking a bath as she blush harder and lose control. My Ssantokki's falling in love eh?

Jiyong's P.O.V 

"If you want to talk to Dara meet her at a bench near Han River at 12:00."

I was mesmerized by Bom Noona's sentence. Did she plan this? Or Dara told her to do so? I look at my phone, remembering the conversation we had earlier. I don't know what Dara did to me. She's been on my mind last night, that I didn't have much sleep. 

"You know if your phone is an ice cream it'll melt." I hear Teddy Appa say, moving his brows up and down. I look at him and lean on the sofa, putting both of my hands on the back of my head.

"Teddy Appa, do you know Sandara?" I ask, closing my eyes. An image of Sandara when she auditioned captivated my thoughts. Teddy Appa sighs. 

"I won't blurt out something before her. It's her privacy." He says. My nose crinkles. So definitely, they're hiding something from me. Why is Youngbae included? Why I didn't know about it when I'm his best friend? I open my eyes, gazing, irritated at Teddy Appa. 

"Somehow, I'm feeling that Youngbae is hiding something from me." I say, massaging my temples. Teddy Appa shrugs, moving his swiveling chair towards his computer. 

"You should get going. Don't let a maiden wait for you." He says, his attention to the computer. I stand up and pat his shoulder, a signal that I'm going already. 

Just before I exit, he says, "If ever Dara opens up to you. Understand her Jiyong."

I exit without saying a word. His sentence lingers on my mind. 

Who is Sandara Park really?

•_________________________________________________________________•

Author: I updated because I also had my update at asianfanfics.com. Please find time to comment or vote or whatever you like. 

I love you guys!

-Ikalsada