Target 15: Misunderstanding...Again?

Dedicated to: echofantisy. New Reader. KEKEKEKEKE :)

Jiyong's P.O.V

"Dara likes rabbits. You heard about B.A.P? You should try making a rabbit statue or something like the one on B.A.P's showcase. It's pretty amazing. Dara will like it. No, love it."

I stare at the piece of metal in my hands, silver and a little bit rusty. With a little bit of painting, this can look new, or even better than new. I'll just call Seungri later to ship me some metal parts from Japan, since he's doing a solo track there. Or I'll order parts from India, since they specialize in some robotics. However, Germany isn't ba-

My grip on the piece of metal loosens when I had the mistake of looking forward. I saw Dara with another guy, intimately hugging each other, which made me clench my teeth in anger. The piece of metal created a horrible sound as soon as it collided with the ground, and the two abruptly turned their heads towards my direction. Dara's astonished, her mouth agape, but no words came put from within and Wooyoung, now I recognize, just look at me. Though I can't comprehend what his face is like. I pick the metal piece up, and run to the right, a sudden noise or rush from the benches told me to stop, but I didn't. 

"Jiyong! Ji-Jiyong!" I can hear Dara's voice from behind, probably following me, because she's panting as she shouts my name. "Jiyong! Ji...Ji...Jiyong!" 

"Stop! Please...*huff* Stop!" She panted, and I obliged, tightening my grip on the piece of metal in my hands. Dara stride a few steps, stops when our distance is just an inch or two and says, "Why’ve you running?"

"It's rude to watch a couple being intimate with each other. I'm just being manner able. Besides, it's kind of offensive if I watch you with Wooyoung there." I lied, my grip on the metal tightens even more and my teeth grit in anger. She grasps on my arm, and forces me to face her, the melancholy in her eyes greeting my angry ones. The look on her face seems like she wanted to cry, and again, I felt guilty. She's still fragile, breakable, a girl. I was wrong, dead wrong. 

Still, anger had pushed me too hard that I shouted the words she could've least expected. "Are you even for real? Is that how you treat boys? Playing with our feelings and then what? Find another one to play with? First, it was Youngbae then, to Wooyoung. I can't believe I met a flirt like you!"

*PAK*

She slapped me, her face raging in anger as her cheeks blush in fiery red. Dara wasn't too happy with what I said, (who would), and says, "And you? Are you even for real? You just walk around and witness things and then what? Jump into conclusions without even knowing the truth?" Tears began to stroll down her cheeks, rushing like waterfalls. "Jiyong, Youngbae has been just my friend! The one you saw at The Usual Place is not true! I'm helping him to make a girl fall in love with him! The kiss is just isn't classified as romance! We're just friends! And Wooyoung, I rejected him again! Do you know why?!"

"Why?!" I exclaim, the anger in me somehow subsided. Dara's face softens, and she mumbles softly, "Because I love you."

"Huh?"

"I love you! I love it when you smile! I loved the things you gave to me, which I cherish more than the things I buy! I love your blonde hair and your dark eyes! I love everything about you! I LOVE YOU!" She shouts, her tears stop from strolling down to her cheeks and she rubs her flustered cheeks using the back of her palm. "And even though I know you're not going to believe me, it's okay. At least it had made my chest feel lighter."

Dara presses her lips together before saying, "I'm going home."

She sniffs and starts to walk pass me, holding the three-inch wedges in one hand. I stare at her retreating, and divert my gaze to her feet that were dirty and sore. A lump had formed in my throat, feeling guilty for her state, but I can't accompany her home, which I don't know why. I remember when my sister did the same to her boyfriend now when they're still friends, she almost builds a fort in our house because she's angry about saying those words. Though no one knew if what she said was a joke or the truth, but I know after 3 months or so, her boyfriend admitted he loves her, and hook up, then, ta-dah; the fort in our house immediately disappeared. 

Space.

Maybe Dara needed space to think. I mean, Dara's just hallucinating. There's no way she can love me in just a span of a month. Do you remember the problem she had with Youngbae? The so-called 'misunderstanding' in their past? She had known Youngbae for 3 months and they dated for 2 months. That could've straightened the fact that even for a long period, there's still a misunderstanding in a relationship. But that's too...painful. She told me she loves me, but then it was just a misunderstanding? How about me? How about...my feelings? 

"You don't believe her, huh?" I look behind again, and see Wooyoung with his hands on his hips, a lugubrious smile plastered on his face. Sad. Forlorn. Rejected. 

"You know," He says, and looks up in the sky, which I also did after him. "The woman that I love never said she loves me even if it was a joke and I would pray a million times just for her to say that. She classifies me as a friend, and never did I classify her as that. Of all the people in the world, why would it be her? The month I spent just to let her see how I love her was gone to waste when she said she doesn't love me, and then the next thing I'll know, she loves you."

At the edge of my eyes, I can see him looking at me, but his head is still tilted upwards and I look back at him. He smiles, the usual one he gives to the camera, but you can state the difference, this one is sad. I sigh, and look back at the sky. Constellations, stars and the moon. They shine so bright it can immediately make your problems disappear, but it just made me think again. 

"It's hard to tell if it was a joke or it's the truth, you know. I know you're aware of Dara's past relationship, right?" I spare a glance at him and he nods. "I mean, they've been friends for a month and they dated for two months, but still they have misunderstood their relationship. What about us? We've just met for a month, and a few days. It's...It's just impossible."

"But you love her?" He asks, and at the edge of my eyes, I see him raise his brow as he looks at me. I close my eyes, a cold night breeze blow up the bangs of my hair aside and say, "Yes...Oui...はい...예..."

"You're really sure, huh?" 

"I've fallen in love multiple times. I've experienced being rejected multiple times. And so far, this is the only case where I've experienced such great love towards a person in just a short span of time." I say, imagining different pictures of Dara in my head, and it may sound lewd to you, but it isn't that lewd as you can think of. Wooyoung chuckles, and says, "I know."

My eyebrows furrowed and I abruptly turn my head towards him, quite forgetting about the sky. He's still looking above, smiling as his eyes sparkle in awe and says, "When I first met Dara because of Top, I quickly said to myself, 'She's the one'. She's just extraordinary, maybe weird, but it was because she's different. She's a drug you can't get enough."

I smile, and look back at the sky. "Yeah."

Dara's P.O.V

"Bom, I'm home." I say upon opening the door, and make up with the only light coming from the kitchen. Bom's been rational about energy saving since we both work hard just to pay it, which is why it's not uncommon for me if the only light lit is from the kitchen only or in the living room only. 

"Ssantokki, I just cook ramen for your dinner. Top and I ate at the restaurant near Inkigayo." She shouts from the kitchen, the sound created when the metal spatula met the metal pot was also heard in my spot. I place the wedges on the shoe rack and my coat on the clothes rack after I had stripped it off. Then, I wear my fluffy indoor slippers near the door, and it had warmed my cold feet that I remain bare when I walked. 

"Thanks Bom." I mumble, but audible enough for Bom to hear from the kitchen. A creak from Bom's bedroom door creep me out, but when I saw Top peering his head outside, I blushed as lewd thoughts take up my mind. W-What's her boyfriend doing here? You don't say...?

"Pabo, doesn't mean my hair is tousled and I'm inside Bom's bedroom means we did something." Top mutters, scratching his head sleepily as his eyes blink droopily. He exits Bom's bedroom and walks toward me, place his arm around my shoulders, withholding my head between his underarms and his side waist. I pinch my nose, and say, "It stinks!"

"Like yours is fragrant." He comments and ruffles my hair using his fist. Top finally releases me, and I run towards Bom, hiding behind her back as I glare at Top. Bom chuckles like me my mother’s and just continues to cook the ramen. 

"Booooom, Top's being baaaaaad." I whine, and stick a tongue out at Top. He chuckles, leaning on the wall opposing us, and says, "Oh look Babe, our daughter is acting like a baby. She's used to running to you whenever we had a fight, is she?"

"Yes, yes it is Top. Now, Ssantokki, my dear, go make up with your father." Bom says, smiling at me, and I glare at her as she uses her free hand to push me towards Top. Top smiles at me, and I just remain on sending him daggers through my look. He sits, and I sit too on the chair countering him. 

"So, what's new?" He asks, reaching for an apple on the basket tray in the middle of the kitchen table. Top tosses the apple up, catches it, before taking a bite, the sound upon taking a bite made my nose cringe. 

"Aside from this yet again fake family relationship, there's one." I say, my chin rested on my open palm. "Jiyong saw me hugging Wooyoung."

The pan Bom was holding dropped into the sink, loudly, but I was lucky enough that she had already poured the noodles to a bowl. "HE WHAT?!"

"Well, I rejected Wooyoung's confession and then, we hugged. Pretty much, what you did when you dumped-

"Okay, Okay. Sheesh, don't ever mention of the past." She says, placing the bowl carefully in front of me with my personal chopsticks and spoon and together we say, as I roll my eyes. "Because the past is like another world we're no longer part of."

"What did that dragon say?" It was Top's turn to ask, and he was intent to know the story than Bom, because his eyes were blazing, flaring fire. I take a small sip from the soup using the spoon, and say, "Please, as if I wanted to talk about it."

I look at them, and Top is pleading with huge eyes, his hands clasp together, so I sigh and tell him the truth, all of it while eating my ramen. When Jiyong told me, I was a flirt, which made Bom gawk and when I slapped him and told him I love him, which made Top's jaw drop. I finished my ramen, and sigh before murmuring a thanks under my hot breath.  

"Jiyong told you that you were a flirt because of...that?" They ask in unison, but Bom's voice came out like an outrage than Top's soft one as she cracks the wooden chopsticks we both lay on the dining table for the guests to use, and I nod. Bom sharply turns her head to Top, her brows furrowed and then asks softly, "Are you going home already?" 

Top shrugs, his lips twisted together and it doesn't take me long enough to know he's intending to spend the night here at the apartment. But looks like his plans were ruined when Bom said, "I want to talk to Jiyong." with a pout. Top sighs, massaging his temple. 

"Count to ten, and lose your temper first." Top commands, having only one choice is to follow Bom and Bom, having no choice either, quickly followed, counting to herself before taking a deep breath. 

"I'm ready." She says, opening her eyes again. Top sighs, and lead Bom outside, where his black Lamborghini is waiting. He mouths an I'll call you if she's going to spend the night there and walks on, but only pausing when Bom turns her head at me and says, "I'm going to spend the night there. Lock the doors."

She's going to spend the night there. I tell myself, and watch them as they exit the apartment while I still sat immobile on the chair. My phone rang immediately, as if on cue and I answer, "Yeoboseyo?"

"Dara?" A voice cracked, and I know too well it was Youngbae. I was too tired of the day's events that made Youngbae hurriedly say, "Oh, are you sleeping already? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-

"No, It's okay. I just had a terrible day. What do you want?" I tiredly say, and my eyelids start to get heavy, which bothers me. Youngbae coughs nervously, and asks, "I wanted to ask what girls want for a date?"

My eyes widen immediately with the mention of a ‘girl’, and quickly ask, "Huh? Are you planning to date her? Hey! Give me some details! At least make my day better!"

Youngbae chuckles, and says, "She has accepted my invitation, and said I'll meet her at 6:00 in the evening. I'm at The Usual Place, and thinking to where on earth should I set the date. You know about movies, girls like romantic stuff, where I clearly suck at."

"Ah! Ah! I've watched a drama before! Yes! Omo, you're so lucky I have a plan already! Oh! Ne! Well, here's the plan.." I started to tell him my plan, which he giddily accepted after. I know that Youngbae is looking forward for this date, so I also wanted to add something I ever  wanted if ever I want a date and when I had told him I'll hire a fire truck, he says, "Eh?! Are you losing your mind?"

"Aigoo, just trust me you Mohawk freak. Just buy her red tulips, dozen if you want and don't-don't ever think of ruining your lines! I'll just be beside and watch you get romantic or what." I say, though even if I tried to stop, I sound more excited than Youngbae. He sighs, which I know that his patience is growing thin and says, "Fine. I'll just meet you tomorrow at five. I'll bring you a double date."

"Wait! Double Date?! Oi! Youngbae-yah!" I shout, but then he had already hung up, and I press the red button, dejectedly. Double date? How many times I'm going to tell the people and to the world that I don't want to date?! 

Because you love Jiyong. I hear Bom's voice behind my back, and I bury my face on my hands before groaning. 

My life is too hard. 

Top's P.O.V

"Oi, Jiyong! You better bring your butt here or I'll set the whole building on fire!" Bom shouts inside our apartment after I had open the door, and I just followed her behind, being sorry for myself. Seungri tries to stop Bom in charging, but she just glared at him, and Seungri let her go. Daesung pleads for her to stop with his irresistible aegyo, but she just shoves him off. Luckily, Seungri is there to catch him before he falls to the cold floor. 

"Where's Youngbae?" I ask, as Bom make her way to opening the doors of each room, and Daesung let a horrified scream when Bom almost wrecked the door of his room when she found out it wasn't Jiyong's room. 

"The Usual Place. He has a date tomorrow." Seungri says, and when I raised a brow, he says, "I don't know who the girl is. But I heard she was the famous superstar-slash-businesswoman from some foreign country or such."

"Where'd you got that?"

He shrugs, moving his shoulders up and down. "Cellphone messages."

"What's happening?" I hear Jiyong's voice behind me, and when I turn my body towards him, he immediately raised a brow. Bom sniffs the air, I don't know if Jiyong's perfume is really smelled if there is this fish odor also, and grumbles. Jiyong closes the door-wrong move-and steps forward, which just made Bom charge forward. She holds his shirt tightly and lifts him up, much to our awe. Even though I want to stop Bom and clarify things in a nice way, it'll be just like fuel to the fire. 

But then I shrugged and was about to get between the raging beast and its prey when Bom glared at me, giving me hint that I shouldn't interfere in their business, so I just stood in my spot, motionless. Bom glares at Jiyong, and says, "Ooh, I'm going to kill you bastard! You deceitful liar!"

"What did I do now?" Jiyong asks, his voice sounded like he was oblivious to what Bom is saying, but when Bom told him what she's here for, Jiyong's face drooped. 

"It's obviously a lie, Noona." Jiyong's voice was soft and it made Bom softly drop him to the floor in guilt. "I mean, she had a relationship with Youngbae and she knew him well enough than me, but they just misunderstood their feelings. What if, she just loves me as a friend?"

Bom's eyes soften, and she says, "I know her for long, Jiyong. And if she's in love, I would be the first one to know."

"Noona, just let me think first."

"Think?! Jiyong, why not eat the corn if it's still hot?! Why not..." Bom's voice falters and she heaves a sigh. "I ran out of metaphor."

Jiyong, didn't even laugh nor chuckle like the maknaes and says, "Noona, I love Dara very much, and if I'll use it in many metaphor, I'll seriously run out. It's the most dramatic and great love I've experienced in the past years, but I need to think. I need to think if I want to make wise decisions, to comprehend what's really happening and to understand everything."

Bom sighs, and suppresses a smile, rather sweetly. Moreover, Jiyong-didn't know what to do anymore-smiles also and says, "So, if you'll excuse me." I'll just be in my room if you need something." 

He walks towards his room and pauses when Bom screams his name. He turned, and she said, "Just make it fast, or Ssantokki will...lose hope."

Jiyong smiles and says, "I will." before walking off into his room. Bom sighs heavily and slumps herself on the couch, her arms resting wide on the backrest. She exclaims, "I feel like I aged for ten years!"

"I can't believe those two are acting like complete idiots," She whispers so Jiyong wouldn't hear. "If they love each other, why not already make babies or stuff."

Daesung and Seungri blushed and looked far away; acting as if they didn't hear what she said. I sigh and say, "Jagiya, please be more watchful with your words."

"I'm sorry," She starts, massaging her temples. "I can't believe I'll be interfering into this."

I nod in agreement, remembering the things I've done in giving advices and stuff, but still it had ended into this. I wonder if those two are tired with what they're doing. Accusing each other with false statements, playing the game of love like fools and thinking of all of these all over again just to clarify things. I wonder what their brains are made of, if it's made up of diamond or a seriously hard metal for them to act oblivious of things. 

"Don't worry; they'll be fine in no time, if there's hope..." She pauses to think. "...there's a way?"

"More like, if there's a will there's a way, Bommie Noona." Seungri corrected, but Bom glared at him as I guess a thanks. Daesung sighs and says, "Wonder if this Dara is pretty."

"Pretty," Bom agrees. "Pretty dumb. Pretty stupid. Pretty reckless. Pretty gullible."

"I have a suggestion!" Daesung's face lights up, his arm raised in the air and Bom raises her brow at him. He smiles and adds, "Let's invite Dara Noona for dinner tomorrow!"

Bom jerks up and crosses her arms. "No way, baby Dae! Over my dead and sexy body!"

Third Person

Seungri coughs to prevent his laugh and Top just sighs. He grabs Bom's elbow and says, "You must be tired. Go sleep in my bed, I'll just sleep in the couch."

"N-No! It's your bed, you should sleep on it! I'll just sleep on the couch." She insists, pushing Top towards his room. Unbeknown to them, the maknaes are watching their bickering on who's going to sleep on the couch or on the bed. Daesung sighs, dreamily and whispers to himself, "I wish I had someone to argue with on who's going to sleep on the couch or on the bed."

Bom exasperated a sigh and gave in. "I'm already tired. Let's just both sleep on the-

"WHAAAAAAAT?!" The maknaes exclaims in unison, their faces blushing in deep red and the couple curiously turns their heads to them. Daesung stammers, "A-Ah, I'll offer my bed! It's much more comfortable that Hyung's. I'll just sleep with Top Hyung."

Bom shrugs and agrees, "Sure. Thanks."

And a relief rushed through the veins of the maknaes. 

Meanwhile...

"Booooom, why it has to be now? I'm seriously in paiiiiin." Dara groans, clasping on her abdomen tightly and she felt the blood rush out from her. She rolls over her bed, trying to ease the pain, but Bom's ointment is much better to apply in this kind of...problem. Though Bom's ointment is always with her, and it's impossible for Dara to walk towards the drugstore and buy that kind of ointment in her state.

Dara felt the blood rush out from her and when she looked at her bed sheets as she stand up limply, she gush in astonishment, then exclaims, "OH NO! I'M GOING TO WASH THAT THING OUT OF MY PRECIOUS BEDSHEETS AGAIN! DAMN THIS GIRLY PROBLEM!"

And she collapses on the bed again. 

Author: Oh gosh, again, another corny update. I'll just try better next chapter, if I can update. My exams are already next week, and I'm excusing myself for a two-week absence. But I promise, I'll make the next chapter good.

Goodbye! :))