Target 23: Oh No

COMMENT=DEDICATION

Dedicated to GilbieParas <3 (I can't do the heart icon here.)

__oOo__

Bom's P.O.V

Dara and I gulped down our twenty-seventh glass of Sauvignon without class.

"I feel groggy, Bom!" Dara shouted against the loud booming music from the outside. In front of me, a Cheshire Cat clock says that it's already seven p.m. in the evening. Schevenmyasch! 

"What Bom? Scevenmyasch?" Dara asked me with a drunkard tone. "What does that suppose to mean?"

"I don't know." I shrug; my vision seems to be spinning. "Anyway, let's get to our twenty-eighth glass of Sauvignon!"

Dara only nodded and placed down her glass on the table. I raise my hand and call Pierre, who was busy chopping his fake nails off as his back face me. Schtufid!

"Yah, Pierre! Get me another bottle of Sauvignon!" I shout, laughing, even if I don't know why. He stood up, faced us and I took a little detail of his mustache. It's quite gone thinner than a while ago. Did he pluck it? Shaved it? Nah, he won't be that fast. Maybe I'm just too drunk. Ha-ha. Schtupid. 

He grabbed another bottle from Jiyong's pile of wines and made his way towards us. He placed the wine on our table court-fully and popped it open using a Swiss knife. 

"Sauvignon Blanc. Dry wine. Created in 2007." He caressed the last sentence as if it was the year of mourning. I quickly turn to Dara, raising a brow and after a few seconds, blood drained out of her face, shock in horror and her mouth ajar. 

"Bom!" I hear Dara shout, pointing at Pierre while her face shows horror and the moment I bend my head towards him, my forehead contacted with a gun-my eyes gazing at the trigger and a finger. The metal feels cold against my forehead, which troubled me of what's the reason of my shivers and my eyes trail above, still careful not to move my head. 

"Hello, Bom." Pierre had removed his wig already, and I caught sight of a girl in her mid-twenties with a fake chestnut colored hair, fake contacts and fake lips. Everything about her is fake, even her buttocks and large watermelons that were barely covered by the vest, which is used if you want your watermelons to be flat. I assume she had unbuttoned it after she removed her wig, when I was looking at the trigger. Her long fake chestnut colored hair tickles my nose as it cascades forward. 

"Hello, Bom." She greeted again in a fake British accent, softly. "I'm Mina, Mina Young. Top's past girlfriend."

Dara gasped. "Wait-"

"DON'T TALK OR I'LL PULL THE TRIGGER!" Mina growled, cutting Dara off, so suddenly and in the same manner, Dara closed her mouth shut. Mina rolled her eyes and turned back at me. "Now, let's see."

She pointed the gun towards several parts of my face. "Your eyes, so he won't see the sparkle. Your nose, so he won't kiss anything when you're mad. Your lips, so he won't kiss anything when he's romantic and sweet. Your forehead, so he won't calm you anymore. Or what about your heart? So I can have his instead."

She lifted my chin using the gun. "What did he love about you? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Are you a sorceress? A magician? A black witch? What did you exactly do?"

"I am not." I answered her. "Seunghyun loved me as I am."

She frowns. "And you call him Seunghyun?! Bleh! I should be the one calling him by his name," Her face dimmed. "If he didn't forbid so."

"He didn't love you." I sense some pride in my voice. "He told me I could call him anything I want so I suggested names, but he picked Seunghyun from all the numerous names I suggested."