Target 26 [Part 3]: The Rise

Dedicated to: Chibby_rose. :) Hello! 

COMMENT=DEDICATION

Dara's P.O.V

"What's happening that I don't know?" YG asked, occupying the chair countering to both Jiyong and me.

"Actually, it's we, YG Appa." Teddy corrected but YG just shrugged him off with an irk response, rolling his eyes and intertwining his fingers, as he rest his chin on the back of his palm, tilting his head  towards us.

"Now, who's going to talk?" YG demanded, his voice was strong and stern as if talking to a noisy class. I looked at Jiyong, then he looked at Bom, but then when I thought that she was going to finally speak, she hesitantly looked at me. Rather speaking for the safety of ourselves, I looked back at sangjanim and gulped.

Teddy sighed, exasperatedly, walked over to the couch placed against the right wall and sat, plopping his body loudly on it. He rests his head on the backrest, and calmly announces, "Speak or Fired." without any consent from sangjanim.

But instead of getting angry or contradicting Teddy, because surely he will lose two great performers when none of us speak up,sangjanim raised a brow as if telling us to speak up or he'll fire both Boom and Jiyong. "Well? Any strong yet afraid souls?"

Bom grunted, obviously irritated by their sudden decision and said,”Fine. I'll talk, but only the half."

Jiyong slid his hand into the gap between us, where my hand was hanging, and gripped my hand tightly. "I'll tell the other half."

Sangjanim turned his head to me, his eyes asking me what my contribution will be, but before I state my side, Bom had beaten me to it.

"No, don't let Dara speak. She's the victim of all of these things, and her point of view would make things harder for you to cope." Bom said, and understandingly, sangjanim nodded.

After a sharp intake of breath, Bom began her story. She started with the day we met at Gangnam-gu, and ate at a dark corner, talking about our lives and oath to find each other's lover. Then, she told him about the day she auditioned here in YGE, my accidental meeting with Youngbae, our deal with having a fake relationship and then, our break-up.

After her, it was Jiyong's turn to speak. He talked like himself, but with much more confidence than Bom a while ago. He told him the day I auditioned in his music video out of my depression, the two times he caught me with other guys--which he admitted he got jealous of, but then I don't see the point of that story to the problem at hand--the friendly soccer game, the incident involving Mina and the scar by my hip, and his proposal that involved a lot of civilians.

I thought sangjanim was going to be angry, but then, the thought instantaneously subsided when he kept nodding all the way. He had a ghost of a smile tugging the side of his lips, and I felt confident that these two persons won't get fired.

After Jiyong told the story, sangjanim heartily chuckled. "Ah, good thing Jiyong got a non-celebrity girlfriend this time. I think I'm going to die from stress if Dara became a YG family member."

I blushed, which I don't know the reason why, and answered, "Thank you."

"Well," Teddy massaged his temple with his eyes closed and after a few beats he opened them, his fingers stopping from massaging. "I think it’s a good move of Dara to not sign the contract, which is naturally intended to be her plan to forget Jiyong, but ended up quite not what she expected."

He stood up and went behind sangjanim's chair. "But still, you three plus Top and Taeyang, did a good job on this and had let Dara know the true side of life, which I failed in doing so."