Target 25: Revelation

Dedicated to: iamrianna. :))

COMMENT=DEDICATION

Dara's P.O.V

Jiyong drove us all home inside Top's Bentley while Sanghyun followed the car in his Audi. I sat on the front passenger seat, the couple behind me and Jiyong at the driver's seat. He's constantly smiling all throughout the way and I just can't help but smile back. 

He pulled into the curb, parking his car in front of our apartment. I stepped out first and excitedly, inhaled the fresh air. One thing is running inside my mind: I am back. 

"Ssantokki!" I heard Top call my name and I immediately turned with a plastered smile on my face. He laughed and wiggled his car keys. "I am going to show Bom around with my Bentley. Can I?"

I nodded. "Of course."

He did his signature smirk, where only half of his lips actually curve. "We'll be back early."

Top outreached his arm for Bom to take, and she immediately circled her arm around his biceps. Bom peered over her shoulder and winked at me then, they both hopped in the car. As it zooms away, I heard Sanghyun call my name inside the apartment, so I went inside. 

Jiyong was cooking at the kitchen when I entered, his back facing me. My pink apron was wrapped around his waist delicately but was too small for his built, so it had only covered his torso up to an inch above his knees. His cooking smells like of shrimps and tamarinds.

I walked to the living room, which is just in front of the kitchen and saw Sanghyun using his phone, somehow texting with a crinkled nose. He slowly looked up, jerked and said, still with a crinkled nose, "Noona, can we talk?"

I peered over my shoulder to look at Jiyong, and as if on cue, his eyes peered up. "Jiyong..." I murmured with a pout.

He smiled, a simple yet handsome-looking, ovary-exploding smile. "I'll go get groceries. Noona gave me a list. You guys could go talk privately."

He wore off my apron and hung it on the counter before venturing out the apartment. I heard the beeping of a car, revving of a car and the zooming of a car before Sanghyun decided to finally speak. 

"It's about Omma and Appa." He sighed and I turned my head towards him. I didn't even realize I was looking at the front door that long. 

I occupied the seat contrary to him and listened as he spoke, "Two years ago when you went to Seoul, they immediately started finding a husband for you. They knew you won't try to find anyone from Seoul so they searched all around Busan. After a year, they met this family that is super rich and has a son that would inherit everything they own. Their son is a celebrity here in Seoul, so he lives here and his family decided to live for peace in Busan."

"Omma contracted them to marry you to their son, giving pictures of you and information about you. Immediately, the mother and the father fell in and decided she would make you marry her son. They sent a picture of you to their son and immediately, he agreed. It turns out that he is one of your suitors."

I didn't respond and instead, let Sanghyun do the talking. I was too speechless. What my brother is saying is very unbelievable.  "I-I did everything to stop the arranged wedding but Omma finally decided you would marry that guy. He would give you everything plus, he loves you Noona. But you don't love him and it is pain to see Jiyong Hyung hurt after what he had done for you."

Sanghyun buried his face on his hands. "I tried everything to persuade them to stop but they had planned the wedding too fast. Somehow, the marriage serves as a proof of merging of our company and their company."