Target 15: Red Stain

Dedicated to: AlienMinions. 

For the other readers that haven't been yet dedicated to, please wait or if not, if you want to help, comment below. Thank you. :)

Dara's P.O.V

4:50 P.M, Han River

I impatiently tap my foot against the cold cement, my arms crossed together on my chest as I wait for Youngbae to settle down. He can't bring himself to relax on the mat I settled that overviews the river, and wait for his girl. He's keeping on muttering things about her ditching him and her canceling their date for something important. And the more I get impatient, the more my stomach hurts. I mean, why do girls have to experience this every month? 

"Youngbae-yah! Settle down! It's almost five!" I exclaim, and it just worsens my period. Youngbae sighs and says, "Maybe I should."

Then, he walks toward the mat, settle himself down, just in time for a cherry red Ferrari park near Youngbae's car. Youngbae bolts up together with the red tulips I told him to give to her, which means by the way is undying love and when the woman from the car gets out, Youngbae starts to shake as my jaw drop. She's wearing a simple silver dress, which I don't want to describe so I'll just let it to your imagination. Her skin is porcelain, no sign of scratches or wounds and her face is very beautiful even without make-up. Her black hair curled and the half from the top was tied with a silver silk ribbon. Her wedge, also silver, isn't that too high, but was enough to make her as tall as Youngbae, which hasn't shocked me, because I know that Youngbae is short. She's like a silver goddess, because silver looks good on her in a way that can make your jaw drop. 

"E-Eunnie," Youngbae stammers. "You're very beautiful."

I thought for a moment that he called her 'Unnie', but I doubt he will call her that, because he's a man and for the fact that only women call their older sister 'Unnie'. I watch as Youngbae almost stumble in walking towards her and he offers his arm to her, which she accepts with a smile. Then, he gives her the red tulips, and she thanked him for it. 

"They meant undying love," Youngbae explains, his face blushing like fire had crept up to his cheeks. "My friend told me that this is better than roses."

"You mean Dara?" She says, and looks at me before smiling. "Hello, I'm Eunhwa, Yong Eunhwa."

"Uh, nice to meet you too." I say, since I don't know if I should also introduce myself because she already knows me. Eunhwa nods and says, "I've learned everything about you from Youngbae. It's an honor to meet you."

I bow, my face flustered. "Me too."-I caught myself-"I mean, it's an honor to meet you too, Eunhwa-sshi."

Youngbae coughs. "Ah, Eunnie, shall we?"

He offers her a hand, which she accepts in a classy way and says, "Let's go."

She turns to me to smile, and then back to the mat. Eunhwa sat on it without any care at all, she just sits on it-that plain and Youngbae removes his tuxedo for her to use to cover her legs, because her legs were crossed. I chuckle, and walk towards the mat I set also over viewing the river, but not too far from Youngbae and Eunhwa. Their sweetness makes me insecure, not in a way that I love Youngbae, but in a way that I think to myself: When will I have a date like this? Full of romance and love. 

A red tulip caught my attention, being driven away by the current of the river and without further thinking; I stand up and walk towards it. I kneel and try to reach the red tulip, which was stuck at one of the grass grown beside the river. The tulip seems to be out of my reach, but I didn't give up, that's when someone stepped on my skirt. 

I sharply turn my head to that person, scowling and yell, "Hey! Are trying to pick a fight?"

"Maybe, I am." He answers, and I squirt to make out his face, which was harder than I thought because the sun seems to make his face bright. 

"Jiyong." I recognize, and turn my attention again to the tulip. I tried to reach it again, but Jiyong stepping on my skirt made it hard for me.

"You can't recognize me from first sight?" He asks, and I give up from getting tulip, relaxing my body. Then, I remember that I am angry with him. I should be angry with him. 

"Mm-hmm."

I can feel him as he kneels beside me, and his warm breath, tickled my ear when he whispers, "You're already a hanyeo."

My head jerks up, and I quickly turn my head, which made the tip of our noses touch. I could feel my face blush, but I can't look back at the river anymore. Jiyong smirks and his breath tickles my eyes as he whispers, "You have a red stain on the back of your skirt."

My mouth abruptly gaped and I freaked out, hyperventilating. "Huh? Omo! Omo! Omo!"

He 'tched', and commands, "When I count to three, act unconsciously and then, I'll take care of the rest." 

"But-"

"One."

"Ji!"

"Two."

"Jiyongie!!"

"Three."

I didn't argue anymore, and I act unconscious, Jiyong catching me before I fall flat to the ground. I don't know what his face like or whatever, since my eyes were close, but I could feel him lifting me, bridal-style and the back portion of my skirt, covered by his torso. 

So far, I didn't hear any noise from Youngbae or from Eunhwa, but Jiyong's breathing-it was too close to mine. Out of boredom, I count his every heartbeat, or sometimes peer at him. His eyes, were just as far looking as ever, the kind that'll make you think, he's always thinking-like he's physically present and mentally absent. Though I've always praised his fine jaw line-smooth and fair. I don't know if all celebrities are like that, but if they are, just...wow. Maybe some have baby skin, or some are much fairer than a radish. 

When he suddenly takes a glance at me, I immediately close my eyes, and when I open it again, just slightly so he won't notice, he was smiling to himself-so giddy and happy. He pushes a button from his car keys and a clicking sound went after. Then, he opens the shotgun seat, and settles me in, before he walks over the driver's side and hops on. 

"Don't put a red stain on the cover; it'll take me a week to wash it off." He warns, starting the engine and it roars-like a hungry lion upon seeing a prey. I nod, fishing a newspaper from my bag and place it between my butt and the cover. 

Jiyong was surprised by it, and exclaimed, "Yah! Why do you have a newspaper in your bag?"

I glare at him, which is probably rude of me and answer, "None of your business."

"If you say so," He mutters and starts driving. He's silent-unlike the days when we have a drive day-just the two of us. I don't know what had made him act like this, but I'm sure it isn't good-for him. 

We passed by the dating couple, who seems to be clueless of my absence, but they were sweet to not notice. Eunhwa is feeding Youngbae the cheesecake I ordered, and Youngbae seems to be giddy about that. He was definitely blushing-but the sun made it invisible in Eunhwa's eyes. Though the sun had more effect on Eunhwa. It made her porcelain-like skin glimmer, as if she was a child of a vampire or a god, and the way her silver dress reflected the sunlight-made my eyes widen in awe. 

"You're right," Jiyong suddenly mutters, and when I look at him, his face was flustered. "Youngbae is dating someone, not you."

He hangs his head for a second and after he bit his lower lip, he added, "Sorry."

I was supposed to be angry with him, for accusing me of something I won't do. But I love him too much I can't do that. It was too much for a girl like me. It might even make my conscience weigh heavier within me. 

"It's okay," I smile. "I forgive you."

He chuckles, and mutters, "Yeah, you forgive me."

Then, he turns on the first street after the stoplight, and stops at the second house on the left. The house has two floors, colored in yellow like honeysuckle and the gate colored in a brighter honeysuckle. It has one dandelion modernized sliding door and two verandas at the front. I gape in awe, because our apartment is nothing compared to this. 

"Stop gawking. Welcome to our family house." Jiyong introduces, and I realize he'd already stepped out of the car while I still gawk at his house. Well, it's really pretty, though I would prefer pink than yellow, even though it means intelligence. 

He widens the door for me, and before stepping out, I look at both sides to see if there's someone out there. Jiyong sighs in exasperation and lifts me up again-bridal style-before I could put a foot out of the car. He used his butt to close the car door, and I carefully wrap my hand onto his neck, interlacing my fingers.

"Does it hurt?" He suddenly asks, turning his head at me, and I have to process his sentence again to answer, my lips pursed. 

"A little bit, maybe." I answer.

He arches a brow with charisma, and repeats, "Maybe?"

"I don't know." I shrug, and he turns his attention back again to their house. He had difficulty on ringing the doorbell, so I did the work for him, and a shout from the inside immediately answered. "Wait!"

Jiyong looked at me, half-smiling, then back to the gate and says, "I hope you'll not find her weird."

The gate made some noise as the girl from the other side open the locks up, and from the little gap of the gate, I could make out a short black hair. Maybe, she's Jiyong's sister, not that he mentioned of her, or his mother. But she's too young to be a parent. 

The gate opened up, and her jaw nearly dropped when she saw us. Her eyes didn't fix on one direction, shifting to me, to Jiyong and to his hand on my waist. Then, she finally fixed her gaze at Jiyong, her mouth still agape, and her finger suddenly pointed at me, which she didn't have to do because I know she'll question why I am with him. 

"Girlfriend?" She asks, looking at me at the edge of her eyes and Jiyong shakes his head. 

"She's Dara, and she needs your help, because I don't know things like this." 

The girl gawked at Jiyong, and when she's about to say something out of frustration, the words won't come out, so she just pursed her lips and cover it with her hand. She accused a finger at Jiyong and exclaimed, "You dare lift her like this," She pointed at me. "When she's not your girlfriend? Oh gosh, Jiyong! What am I supposed to do with you! I-I shouldn't have listened to Omma to let you watch those Barbie shows and stuff!"

Jiyong blushed. "N-Noona!"

"What?" Jiyong's sister scowled. 

"Dara has a red stain at her butt, and her apartment is way farther than our house that's why I brought her here." Jiyong tried to explain, but with his sister's sudden revelation of him watching Barbie had put him unease. She sighs, and then, turns to me. "Really? Is that true, young girl?"

"I'm not young," I corrected. "But it's true."

"Huh? But-

"Hey! Hey! Time is gold! Explanations later, red stain now!" Jiyong exclaimed which isn't that good because his sister glared at him. 

"Fine. Bring Dara in." She said and with one turn, she hustled inside. Jiyong didn't run after her, but instead set a foot inside and let me do the work of locking the gate up, which is harder by the way when you’re being lifted. Then, we walked inside-the front door already opened and just in time for his sister to give me a towel. 

"Dara, here use Jiyong's towel. Stain on it if you want, I don't care. That guy deserves even worse than washing stained towels." She says, sheepishly smirking and Jiyong takes me down. His sister quickly wraps the towel around my abdomen, and it had surprisingly covered my buttocks down to my knees. 

"The napkin is there and I had put in lukewarm water in the tub for you to use. I assume you have no clothes with you right?" She asks, and I nod. "Very good. I had set up Jiyong's old clothes there. Don't worry he'll not use it anymore. If you want, it's all yours. What about underwear? Do you have?"

"I have an extra in my bag." I answer, and she smiles, patting my head. "Great."

I nodded, excusing myself and went to the bathroom.

Jiyong's P.O.V

After Dara had locked the bathroom's door up; my sister grabbed onto my ear and pulled me to her room, which I know is just natural for her to act because Dara is the first woman I had brought here. Noona took her hand off, and then, crossed her arms on her chest-her face looking as smug as when I once-scratch that-many times pranked her boyfriend. 

"Who is Dara exactly?" She asks, her right foot tapping against the tiled floor, which is quite disturbing that I have to sigh just to concentrate on her and not to her foot.  

"Well, she's the girl I've been telling you." I answer that made her eyes grow bigger in astonishment. She looks around, as if Dara was already finished in taking a bath and whispers, "She is?"

"Yes."

She gasps. "She's the one you're talking to that you love, but isn't like the past girls you've been in a relationship?"

I nod. 

"She's the one you're referring to that makes your stomach churn when she smiles and you dream of every night?"

I blush, and then nod.

"She's the girl who confessed to you she loved you back, but you didn't respond because you feel like she's lying?"

I nod and she smacks me on the head. Rubbing the top of my head and also wincing in pain, I scowl, "What was that for?"

"What was that for?" She mimicked, her eyebrows stitched. "Jiyong! She's a girl! G-I-R-L! She's not definitely lying!"

She grabs both of my shoulders and begins to shake me as she pronounces every word. "When-a-girl-tells-you-she-loves-you-she-isn't-definitely-lying! What-she-said-is-true-you-idiot!"

When she was finished, I feel like my surroundings are spinning along with Earth and my sister turning to double, which isn't good. After I blinked my eyes twice, it had already stopped, but my sister's face is still angry. Her face flustered red, her eyebrows stitched, and her eyes sparkling in madness. She's like an angry Teletubby. 

She rubs the bridge of her nose, as she says, "What am I going to do with a brother like you?"

She stopped, and turned to me. "So what now?"

I shrug, my shoulders moving up and down. "I dunno,"

Her eyebrows stitches. "I do know or I don't know?"

"Between."

She sighs. "Look, Jiyong. Dara is a girl, and when I mean girl, I also mean fragile-glassware, or whatever that breaks easily. You do know the story of my love life do you?"

I smile. "I was a part of it,"

"Then you already know what to do. Just.." She pauses, as if to reminisce, smiling sweetly with a faraway look and continues, "Follow what your heart desires."

"You sound like Mulan." I comment, and she immediately turns her head at me, scowling like an angry Teletubby again.

"Whatever, Blonde Freak." She scowls, and starts to push me towards outside that I start to yell, "Hey! Whoa! Whoa! Wait!"

"Dara's probably finished, you naïve!"

"Why push me?"

"Because...Just walk! No more questions!"

I didn't dare to speak again, because I had done enough to driver her mad and turn on her Hulk powers to maximum. If I continue on, she'd probably throw me to our neighbor's house. We reach the living room where Dara is waiting for us in her-I mean, my clothes-black boarding shorts and gray sweatshirt that seem to be fitting with her Chuck Taylor. I guess, my sister purposely chose those clothes to match Dara's shoes. 

"You look like a little boy, Dara." My sister comments, her voice overpowering with pride. "You remind me of Jiyong when he's just a little kid."

"Thanks, I guess." Dara answer as she bows her torso slightly, and with this, my sister chuckles-devilish I must say. 

"Well, I see. I hope, I'll see you next time dressed in white." My sister winks at Dara, and the latter was just as confused as I was. You see, my sister makes riddles or clues whenever she meets someone. I once brought her to my ex-girlfriend's house so they could meet each other because my sister refuses to let me bring my ex to our house. I really thought they were enjoying each other’s company, but as soon as we're leaving, my sister told my ex a sentence like, "I remember someone told me that not all things last forever." which my ex agreed on. Then, maybe after a few months, we broke up and my sister was the only one who is happy with it. She said what she said was true the night she met my ex, and that's when I realize the true meaning of what she said. I really don't know if my sister is a fate teller or what, but what she expresses is creepy. 

"Let's go, Dara." I say, and grab Dara's hand, which made my sister smile in giddiness. Before completely leaving the house, Dara bows once more to my sister and mutter something about it's nice to meet her. We left the house, and went back to my car. Just by the window, my sister waves her hand at us, smiling sweetly at I assume to Dara, and she also wave her hand to my sister, also smiling.

"Your sister's nice," Dara commented after she waved her hand and the car drove off. From the rear-view mirror, I saw my sister mutter, "Act." and disappear from inside. Sometimes, she scares me out in her own natural ways. 

"You two get along, do you?" 

I turn to the left side of the intersection, before I say, "Yes, I guess."

I turn to her, and notice that she's pouting, which is hard for sure when she's wincing in pain because of her menstruation. She interlaces her fingers and mutters, "I miss my brother."

"You have a brother?" I ask, raising my brow. 

"Yes, but he's at Busan with my parents. They kind of, er, kicked me out. My parents, they weren't proud of me." She says, almost tearfully, but she controlled herself. Maybe she's afraid to break down in front of me. Well, most girls do, but their stories aren't as dramatic as Dara's. Most of them, they're made up.

"Maybe, they wanted to make you learn your lesson." I suggest. 

Dara shakes her head, hopefully and says, "They wanted me to get married."

I almost bump onto the Honda in front of us because of shock. Good thing I swerved before we collided with it, but I earned a curse from the driver. The stoplight turns red, and I stop. At least the stoplight had given me air. 

"They what?!" I yell.

"Woah, chill. It's already in the past, I guess. Though I assume they'll not let me go back without a husband." Dara says, patting my shoulder, her lips snarled in worry along with her smudged eyebrows, which just made me yell in amazement. 

"I mean, whoa! My mother wouldn't let me get married without stepping at the age of twenty-nine or eight, but you! They wanted you to get married at the age of? Twenty four? Twenty five?"

"Thirty." She answers.

"Right age." I decided. 

"I don't want to get married yet, but if I'll have a boyfriend, that wouldn't be as bad as having a husband." She mumbles, red color spreading across her cheeks. 

"So, you mean that when you and Youngbae became lovers," I did a little simulation using my fingers. "You thought that will help you go back?" 

She nods.

"We're fooled all along!" I exclaim, slamming my hands on the steering wheel causing the car to honk. The stoplight turns green, and I start driving again while gritting my teeth. 

"I'm fooled. Bom's fooled. Hyung's fooled. Appa's fooled." I chant while massaging my temples. (All are fooled.)

"Appa knows. He just played along because he liked looking at you guys being fooled."

"F***!" I curse, and park my car near the Han River. Angrily, I punch the steering wheel, but I know I can't stay that long. I love Dara so much, I won't take it.

"I'm sorry. I was too selfish, and Youngbae." Dara mumbled, playing her fingers. "He wanted to make Eunhwa jealous."

"He's stupid." I said, "So, you mean everything you said last night?"

Dara blushes in bright red and quickly changes the topic, "I forgot! Youngbae will be mad if the plan will go wrong. I-I'll just check on them, alright?"

But before I could even respond, she'd gone far already that she's at the pedestrian lane. I sigh, smiling widely to myself.

Looks like fate is in my hands.

Author: I'll just polish my story at the next update because this draft took longer as expected.

Let's say our goodbyes to Youngbabe. He played great in this story, I think. Maybe he'll appear sometime in the storyline, depending on the situation. But I think, this is the last chapter he'll appear. Aww, I'll miss him. 

Eunhwa! Hahaha, hey Miss SylvrDragon. Along with Youngbae, the character's last episode is this. I hope ahjumma can understand. Though I love how I portrayed her, wearing only silver but still looks as stunning as Kiko! (Oops.)

Next update again! Love ya'll.