Target 10: A Kissing Scene That Quiet Did Not Gone Well

Author: Dedicated to dawnhazel. New reader again, kekekekeke. Enjoy the update! :)

Daragon video at the right side ---------->

Dara's P.O.V

"Sandara?"

His lips are in a full 180 degree, and was soon replaced by hearty laughs, filling the dull hall we're in. I raise a brow, my hands tucked inside the pockets of my sweatshirt and roll my eyes, staring at Wooyoung's crazy laughs. He soon stopped, rubbing the tear on the edge of his eyes and then calmly look at me as if nothing happened. 

"What are you doing here?" He asks, checking my clothes with a raised brow. "With boys clothes nonetheless."

"I should be asking the same. It's rare for you to go out with nothing to cover your face." I say, staring at his red face, probably cold with this kind of temperature. He pats my head, smiling rather sweetly at me before fishing something out of his jacket and quickly hand it over to me. 

A red rose

A symbol of romantic love

"Again?" I ask, staring at it with my eyes, big in shock and look up to see him, but then he wasn't there anymore. Wooyoung is one of my suitors, all of them celebrities introduced to me by Bom and Top. He always gives me this rose, magically appearing under his jacket, behind my ear and even, in one of my books whenever he's around. 

Have you ever heard of magic?My inner scowls, sticking a tongue out. It's one of the norms.

I don't care. Wooyoung is rather mysterious than my other suitors.I say to my inner, sniffing the rose and I was right, it has his scent. All of them, has his scent. And to tell you, I have vase back at our apartment where I place the roses he give to me. Bom especially picked it for me, and Wooyoung is happy for what she did.  

Come on, he's a nice guy! He has that perfectly sculpted 6-pack abs! Jeez, how inane can you get for not answering him.My inner's forehead creases, pouting. You should be thankful you have suitors. 

Then, thank you.I say to her, sighing inwardly and start to walk back to Jiyong, tucking the rose inside my pocket carefully. I feel like I'm not going to the restroom anymore, and stating the fact that people are now darting their gazes at me, makes me uneasy. 

"Oi, what took you so long?" Jiyong scowls, his chin rested on his palm with his gaze directly ahead, lazily and then darts at me, making me frown. I sigh, sitting in the chair countering him and ask him, "Do you have a bag?"

His face shows him how shock he was, his chin lifting up along with it, then answers, "Yeah, why?"

"Can I borrow it for awhile? I'll just put this inside, it'll might crumple." I say, gesturing him to hand it over and he obeys, not minding to ask me why. He gives me his bag, that was awfully heavy and I hide it beside me, opening the zipper and place the rose inside in a fast move, careful not to let him see the rose. I place it between his books, that were awfully big and zip it close, patting the bag. 

"I'll have it until this lunch is done." I say, smiling proudly and then turn my attention to him, his face shows as if he's disgusted with me. "What's with that look?"

"You look retarded." He comments, covering his chuckle. "No wonder, Youngbae chose to be friends with you than continue your relationship."

"Yah! What do you know about? You don't even know what's going on." I exclaim, trying not to raise my voice up, my forehead creased a little and then pout, glaring at him. Behind that smile, is the real G-Dragon, named Kwon Jiyong. He's a filthy bastard who'll make you mad and have wrinkles in the making. A guy that can make you go crazy with his out-of-this-world excuses and reasons-also his smiles. Such a natural genius he is. 

"I know everything about your relationship with him, sweetheart." He says, smirking playfully and then winks at me before chuckling. I roll my eyes, blow my bangs up before commenting, "No wonder, people are creeped whenever you're around."

That hit the spot, because his hearty laugh stopped as soon as I released that sentence and I check on him, his face dimmer than before.

"That's not true!" He exclaims, and I shrug before answering him, "Top told me."

"Hyung..." His words came out as a whisper, showing his true anger. "He'll pay for this." He gritted his teeth, looking down with a murderous aura, his fist clenching on the table. Do I have to calm him up? I'm not even with close ties with him. We don't even know each other that much. I just know his stage name, his name, his birthday and his status as a celebrity. I don't know if he snores, if he likes seafood, if he likes to read or what is his hobbies. But then, trying to be will not hurt. Just like what I did when Top barged inside our apartment, yelling that he loves Bom to the extreme. Yes to that, he really did shout at our door yelling, "I LOVE BOM TO THE EXTREME!". Believe me, I hardly know him that time and I try my best to calm him down, but just to find out he's drunk. So, I ended up pouring a bucket of very cold water on him, and that resulted to a massive headache-to him.

I gather myself up, and reach for his clenched fist, massaging it gently. "It's okay, there are a lot of girls out there that are going crazy about you even though you give them creeps. Believe me, you have a lot of charisma."

"Really?" He asks, smirking seductively and I abruptly slap his hand, glaring at him. 

"Don't try it to me." I scowl, and lean my back to the backrest, crossing my arms. My irritated stupor darts back to him, finding him pouting towards the table but when his gaze turns to me, I quickly look back, feigning irritated. 

"Your drinks and food are now served." The butcher's voice made me look at him, embarassment rising up to my cheeks. He did scowl at me for being a rude LITTLE BROTHER, and still, I didn't take my hoodie off. Should I? Or should not?

When I was about to take my hoodie off, Jiyong stops me in my intention when he spoke. "Sorry for my brother, Jihyun, I protect him rather than make him take off that hood. Actually, he's not my brother, he's my..." He didn't continue his sentence, rather he winks at the butcher. Jihyun, the butcher, chuckles and nod, placing our food on the table with a wide smile. I bow at the butcher, showing my thanks and he returns it to me, then to Jiyong with a meaningful smirk. I press my lips together as I stare at the food in front of me, making my stomach grumble as if it knows there's food in front of me. The food was like Korean Barbeque, or in plain words, beef with vegetables and mashed potato surrounding it. I assume it's sautéd with wine with its dark red with hints of brown color, making me drool. However, as seconds passes by, I just find myself staring at the food longily, because for  one apparent reason, I don't know how to eat it. 

"If you don't want to eat, at least say so. Don't just stare at the food like it's invisible." Jiyong says, chewing the beef in his mouth with satisfaction and then eat like it's not that hard. I may sound naïve, but really, I don't know how to eat something like this, not ever been to a restaurant like this or ever known this type of dish. 

I gulp, staring at the food and nervously look at Jiyong, my voice cracked when I spoke, "I don't know how to eat this kind of food."

"You don't know how to eat a steak? Here, let me help you." He says, leaning forward and slice a small part of my beef, and spread some mashed potato on, saying, "Steak is just any ordinary food, but you eat it like this, like you enjoy it so much. Enjoyment, that's the key to its delicious taste. Here, try it." 

He holds his fork near to my lips, assuring me to taste the beef on the fork and I just stare at the beef in front of me, thinking twice. Then, he pushes it again near to me, making me jerk my head back, but after a few pushes, I give in, eating the piece of beef. As I chew the food inside my mouth, he raises a brow, giving me a hint that to share how does the beef tastes like for me. I could perfectly taste the wine in my mouth, spreading all over my mouth like wildfire and the chewy structure of the beef, made me mourn for more. 

"So, how does it taste like?" Jiyong asks, raising a brow and I swallow the food first in my mouth before answering, "It's great."

I smile at him, thanking him and he quickly returns it, proudly. 

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."