Target 21: Mina

Author: HOLY SON OF NEPTUNE! I forgot to update this story! I'm really sorry! Hahahaha. I was just, you know, more active on the other site than this one. But I'll try to balance my activeness and update here often too. 

Merry Christmas! <3 

COMMENT=DEDICATION

First Comment, First to be dedicated policy. ;)

Dara's P.O.V

“When it hurts, make him take Advil, and tend to his wounds everyday by changing his gauze. It’ll help on preventing infection, and further damage. Am I clear, Ms. Park?”

I love you, Dara

“Dara? Are you okay?”

I love you, Dara

“SANDARA PARK, I’M GOING TO TEAR YOUR BRAIN OFF YOUR THICK SKULL IF YOU DON’T ANSWER THE DOCTOR! ARE YOU FREAKING OKAY?”

“Huh? Yeah, I’m okay. I’m okay, I’m okay.” I snap out of my thoughts, blushing in embarrassment and bow at the doctor. “I’m sorry.”

Bom sighed, running her fingers through her bangs, and turn to Top. “I’m going to take Dara out for fresh air, and some talk. Take care of Sanghyun.”

Top obliged, and went towards Sanghyun’s side. Bom grabbed my wrist, and I give the doctor an apologetic shy smile before she pulls me away. She didn’t drag me towards the arena, but instead brought me outside. The cold breeze brushed against the blades of my shoulder, grazing and making me shudder. Bom motions me to sit on the staircase, and I oblige as she follows suit.

“You seemed to be out a while ago. Something is running on your mind?” She asked, exasperated and I fear I had gone too far of thinking of Jiyong’s confession that I made her worry for myself. I gave her a smile, and turn again forward, tucking my hair behind my ear.

“Is it about Jiyong?” She added.

I abruptly turn my head again at her, my lips twisted into an unwelcome frown. “How’d you know?”

She shrugged. “You didn’t come over immediately, and you’re with Jiyong. I heard him call your name.”

I gaze again at the river in front of us, and the unwelcoming thought of Jiyong confessing to me a while ago comes into my mind. Does he take me for granted because I love him? Is he playing such jokes? And plus, I was dumb a while ago, kissing him in front of a crowd. The thought unsettles me, and Bom had to wave a hand in front of my face to wake me up in my train of thoughts.

“What’s bothering you? Love? Still have doubts on loving Jiyong?” She asks, and pulls me closer to her. “Tell me.”

“Well, he confessed a while ago.” I say.

“In front of the crowd?”

“In front of the crowd.” I repeated.

“Then?” She urges for more. I sigh.

“I kissed him after I made him repeat it.”

“I can’t see something wrong with that.” She purses her lips. “What’s bothering you?”

“Well, I’m worried he might take me for granted, or is playing games with me. You know me, I’ve easily fell on such underhanded tricks from the past few months from my suitors.”

She laughs, a contagious one that I have to suppress my chuckle, remaining a firm, flat, thin lip and drooped eyes. “Dara, Dara. You haven’t learned from life? Such a baby girl..” She pauses, collecting herself. “One, if Jiyong takes you for granted, I wouldn’t know his feelings for you before you.”