Chapter 32

Cleo's POV
I head to the park and spot him sitting on the bench outside the cafe, he spots me and stands up walking towards me he hugs me "hi, how are you ?" He says looking me up and down, "I'm good thanks", "do you wanna grab a tea or coffee to walk with?", "yeah sure", I reply he runs in to grab the teas and we walk around the mile lake "it's so warm today isn't it", I feel slightly out of breath, "yes it sure is", we chat some more and stop at where the ducks are, we walk down a slight hill Ryan helps me down to stop me from slipping we stop and feed the ducks for a bit I can't help but see him staring at me at the corner of of my eye, I turn to look at him and smile that's when he comes in closer I allow him to kiss me the kiss seems to last for ever. He pulls away first and places his arm around me part of me feels stupid for allowing him to kiss me the other part of me really enjoyed it maybe a bit too much "shall we keep on walking we're half way round now?", "yes sure" I reply back "you may need to help me up this hill though" I chuckle. Ryan helps me up when we get to the top something niggles in my stomach followed by a sharp shooting pain that catches my breath and stops me walking. "OMG, Cleo are you ok?, is it the baby?", the pain eases "no I'm fine, it's probably just braxton hicks", "Are you sure?, I can call an ambulance if you need?", "No, I'm ok cmon let's carry on walking". We walk some more and about 5 minutes later bang another hits my stomach this time it's a little stronger I wrap my arms round my stomach and let out a whimper. "Cleo, your not ok! I think our baby girl is coming!", "no.... I pant she can't be I've still got another 2 weeks left", "babies do sometimes come early, I think I should call you an ambulance", "no.... let's just head back to the car park", "ok take your time", couple minutes later another one this time it's much stronger I yell out in pain, grilling my stomach "ahhhhhhhhh", I struggle to walk "there's a bench just up here let's sit you down and I'm calling an ambulance", Ryan says "ok ok ok" I say back I just make it to the bench when another comes I see Ryan is already on the phone "aaaaahhhhhhhh", he comes rushing over to me "Ok Cleo, nice deep breathes the ambulance is on its way", "Ryan, I'm scared I'm so scared", "it's gonna be ok, I promise you I won't leave your side, well unless you want me to?", "ahhhhhhhh" another contraction "no, no, don't you dare leave my side!! Please can you call Lucy use my phone please", Ryan calls Lucy he comes back "no answer il try her again once we're in the ambulance", I start to panic even more Tears start to flow from my eyes. "I can hear the sirons", Ryan says "won't be long now", "ahhhhhhh OMG"! The paramedics come running down with a stretcher "Ok CLeo, we're gonna get you on the stretcher and into hospital ok?", "yes, yes please hurry I think she's going to be here soon!".