Chapter 11

Cleo's POV
I wake up to hear the key turning in the door I actually managed to get to sleep last night surprisingly Ryan brings in my breakfast on a tray cereal and fruit I thankfully take the tray and start to eat "good to see you have an appetite now", "well I have too eat don't I otherwise I get punished, sedated or tied up so I may aswell eat it", "Jessie has popped out for a few hours her mum had a fall in the night and had broken her hip", "oh" I shrug my shoulders. "Well it means we have sometime on our own", "you don't have to do bad things to me when she's not about, I know you don't really want to hurt me it's her forcing you, do you know what I think?", "what's that then?", "you don't really want a baby with her, you do what she asks you just so that you keep her happy and you get an easier life!", "Well that is partially true yes but we have been together a long time and she's the only woman I've ever loved", "do you really love her though? I mean really how can someone love someone who treats them the way she does you, your basically her skivvy", "Cleo cmon now that's not fair is it I've known no other way in life other than to love and protect her I'd literally do anything to keep her happy", "Well yeah you have proven that! By kidnapping and raping me just so you can give her what she wants not you her!", "I do want a child aswell you know", "what if I don't fall pregnant say if I can't have kids Ryan what happens then?", "he shrugs his shoulders and stares into my eyes "you will be able to have kids as one day you will make a great mum too when you have your own children", "but if I do fall pregnant it will be my own child, mine and yours not yours and hers!" He starts to get angry and changes the subject "so are you gonna have a shower and get ready?, I was hoping you would help me with some chores", I get out of the bed and head into the en-suite and start to run the shower before stripping off I peak around the frame and notice he is sitting on the end of the bed thinking probably about what we just spoke about!. I take off my nightie and step into the shower applying shampoo I start to wash my hair all of a sudden his arms wrap around my stomach and I freeze, I go to turn around and he places his finger over my lips then turns me back he trails his fingers down my arms then lifts them up placing them on the tiles he traces his hands back down my body moving his body closer to mine I feel his erect penis on my arse cheeks he massages my breast quite rough and plays with my nipples my legs feel like jelly and I let out a small gasp "you like that do you?" He says and starts kissing my neck he hands start to move further down until he stops at my vagina he starts rubbing it I go to move my arms and he pins them back up on the wall and starts to run again this time entering his fingers moving them slowly in and out oh my I feel myself burning up and I feel flustered my legs feel like Jelly and I don't think I can stand in this position much longer he starts to trail kisses down my neck again then says into my ear "that's it girl enjoy and relax let go of yourself don't hold it in, I want you to cum for me baby", I can't take much more his fingers are moving faster in and out and I can't help but let out a moan faster and faster until I let out a loud moan and orgasm "that's it baby girl your first orgasm, how do you feel?" He starts kissing down my neck and then turns me around I put my head to the floor embarrassed why did I enjoy that so much?! He lifts my chin and presses his lips against mine I slightly part my lips letting his tongue enter my mouth. He grabs my hand and places it on his cock Jesus he is hard he pulls away from the kiss and picks me up wrapping my legs around him and backs me up to the wall his cock enters me and he starts fucking me hard my back smashing against the wall with every thrust I get that feeling again and within seconds I cum he thrusts harder and harder and releases inside me I let out another moan. He lets me down slowly then stares intently into my eyes grabbing my chin he kisses me softly "that was much better wernt it baby girl", I nodded at him and he smiles back. Let me help you wash he gets the sponge and starts to wash me. "Hey we better bet dresses and get some chores done before Jessie gets home!", after he mentions her name reality hits me and I feel back to square one again her grabs a towel and heads out leaving the room. I've got to come up with a plan to leave this place before I end up falling for him and things go to far! but how? How am I going to do this!.

Hey everyone
So what's everyone thinking? I hate it when I read books and I guess what happens before it does then it happens if you get what I'm saying I like to read and not think the expected let me know what your thinking so far and whether your getting that expression or not.
Thanks for reading 💕