Chapter 6

"Untie the ropes and handcuff her hands behind he back, we don't want her hurting her wrists anymore than they already are" Jessie said to Ryan. Oh the relief when he untied me "sit up and put your hands behind your back" I did as I was told all the time staring into his eyes trying to get eye contact with him so that he may decide not to go through with this. Jessie walks over and hangs these straps over the posts of the bed and places my legs in them all my dignity had gone everything was on full view. Jessie bends down and rolls my lace nightie up so my breasts are on show also I look up to Ryan just staring at my body I can't look at him anymore he makes me sick.
"Are you gonna stand their and just watch me fuck her?" Ryan says to Jessie "well I thought you might need help getting this up first" she pulls down his pants and sees that his already well erect, "but looks like your already fine in that department does she turn you on then?" I can't help but notice his Penis oh it's big and it's gonna really hurt me I start to panic again and take some deep breaths I feel sick really sick. "Plus I wanna make sure you do the job properly" Ryan looks at Jessie in the eyes "this is gonna be awkward with you just standing their watching me", "oh just get on with it will you for fuck sake!!" Ryan walks over to the bed and straddles me he looks into my tears eyes and I look to the side not wanting to look at him "il be gentle ok" I say nothing. He starts to edge the tip of his penis inside me tries pushing it in but it won't go in anymore I tense in pain then Jessie shouts at him "what are you doing, cmon get it over with", "it won't go in Jessie she's too tight" I start to cry and shout "stop it please I don't want to do this" Jessie walks over to the draw and gets something out get off of her she squirts some lube onto her fingers and massages it all around I feel mortified and embarrassed with her touching me and Ryan just staring "Try now", Ryan climbs back onto me again edging his tip in he pushes it gradually until I scream out in pain omg the pain I feel like it's on fire Ryan starts to thrust each thrust it's hurting more and more each thrust his moving faster and harder he runs his hands down my breasts and whispers in my ear "that's it baby the worse part is over now" after what felt like forever but was proberbly only five minutes he comes inside me. Jessie starts clapping "well done at fucking last, no go clear yourself up Ryan", I can't move I'm in so much pain Ryan pulls out off me and i wince. Jessie walks over to me and looks at me face to face I turn not to look at her "every other night until you fall pregnant this will take place do you understand that" and with that she walks out of the room. I hear Ryan get out of the shower he walks over to me "hey, how was that?" I say nothing I just lay their lost in my own little world "I've left a clean towel in the bathroom for you ok for when you want to have a shower" again I just stair at the ceiling until he leaves the room. Once he leave I break I cry I cry so hard my body hurts so much I don't even wanna look down there, Ryan comes back into the room I look the other way "sorry I forgot to untie you He realises the handcuffs I don't move and leaves the room. After what felt like hours of laying their I slowly get up and head into the shower room the sheets were all bloodstained and I could feel it running down my legs in the shower I scrubbed and scrubbed my body so hard and still didn't feel clean again I started to cry thinking of what Jessie said this is gonna happen every other day, I need to come up with a plan to get out of this place.