Chapter 26

Ryan's POV
Since leaving the house and Jessie a few months ago I'm currently renting a small apartment in the town I met Cleo, I haven't seen Cleo around but have started a new job selling cars in the day and performing in clubs at weekends.
Life has been so different the first month was the hardest not having Jessie in my life has been hard it's something I've never not had since the age of 18!.
  The police had called me a few weeks ago to let me know that the charges have been dropped and that no further action would be taken but warned me that all information will stay on their systems so if anything ever Happened again I would be in serious trouble!. I asked why the charges had been dropped he had informed me that the victim decided she didn't want to press charges!
Cleo had dropped the charges!!! I was shocked I couldn't understand why she would do that after everything that had happened, if she hadn't both me and Jessie would have been locked up for a long time!
I haven't spoken to Jessie once since leaving and I think it's been the best decision, it's made me realise how different people we both are hopefully one day she will find happiness perhaps meet someone who already has children.
Life has just been boring but good with no drama and no one to care or worry about other than myself.