JEALOUSY

The ghost peeked through a crack between the wall and the door, standing in front of him was Kou laughing with Yashiro. Her sweet laughter made him feel butterflies inside his stomach but the fact that Minamoto was the one that made her laugh had him worried.

His thoughts drifted to an image of her and the traffic earring boy holding hands showing off Hanako the fact that they were together.

"Hanako-kun, why are you spying on us?" The radish girl suddenly spoke making him snap out of his childish thoughts.

"I just wanted to see how my assistant was doing!" He responded quickly while wrapping a hand on her waist. Yashiro felt embarrassed because of the sudden contact.

"Senpai! Are you okay? Your face is red!"
"She's blushing you idiot, Yashiro's not sick.." Hanako mumbled under his breath.

"Anyways! I'm taking her, bye bye~" Despite the high schooler's protests he carried her bridal style to the bathroom.

The hands that were previously on her face covering her cheeks slowly came off "W-Why did you do that?" Hanako looked away before answering with a serious expression,

"I don't want you to hang out with that boy anymore"

"WHAT!? But I thought you were in good terms with Kou-kun..." The radish pouted, which made Hanako fumble over his words trying to come up with a reason why.

"I-It's not that I hate him I just... I'm worried about your safety! I don't want him to hurt you."
She cut him off "He would never hurt me! Just tell me the truth Hanako!"

The amber eyed sighed, covering part of his face with his hat so his blush wasn't that visible.

"... Do you like Minamoto? Like, more than friends-" He was cut off by a small laugh.

"I like when you get jealous, it's cute!"

She looked away with a red face "Fu- I didn't mean to say that out loud!"

At the end of the day, they were both stuttering and flushed messes.

- - - - -

330 words, edited.