#1

[before I begin, all I wanted to say that it's been a while since I last wrote a Ninjago fan fiction featuring my OC and her ship. so please enjoy!]

It was getting late and Arletta was out by herself letting her wings stretch out as she started to heal a patch of grass.

"That should do it for you little guy, how did you get so scorched?"

She sat up only to hear the footsteps of her husband, a warm smile sat on her face.

"Oh hey Lloyd, is everything alright?"

"Of course, I just put our daughter to sleep."

Arlette smiles softly as she soon pat the spot beside her seeing Lloyd sit beside her.

"How is everyone doing as of now?"

"Great, they haven't changed even when you decided to stay with us."

"I honestly was expecting worse from them, but now I'm glad to be a part of the family."

"I'm glad you could be apart of this family."

Arlette sighed happily as she cuddled into her husband's arms, her wings made their way around him.

"Lloyd, the green ninja my husband. I'm so glad I got the chance to have met you."

"I could say the same, without you I don't know where I would be."

"Lloyd! Don't make me cry, I hate when I cry makes my wings all wet and soggy."

He chuckled hugging her tightly, "Alright, Alright."

"Anyways," She looked at him right in the eyes, "Wanna go in?"

"Of course." He picked up his bird like wife bridal style walking in

She chuckled softly letting her wings shrink in, letting themselves hide.

"We should get some sleep there's a lot to be done from what I've heard."

Lloyd nodded, "Yeah I agree."