Chapter Fourty Two

Shravani: Mahir mai sach bol rahi hu. Kal rat mai milk peekar so gayi thi. Subah uthke dekhi toh ye guest room me thi aur wo bhi ye Bela ke kapdon me...

Mahir: Aur kitna jhoot bologi tum?

Shravani: Mai sach keh rahi hu Mahir. Mai bela hi hu. You married me... Tumhare sath Shravani kamre me hai aur...

Bela: Stop it Shravani. Hadd hoti hai. Jab se mere aur mahir ke zindagi me ayi ho tab se itna pareshan karke rakhi ho. Kabhi bela ban jati ho toh kabhi Shravani. Just get out from here...

Shravani: Lekin mai...

Mahir: Tum yahi keh rahi ho na that I married you? Toh fir sindur kaha hai? Aur mangalsutra? Kaha hai wo dono? Wo bela ke paas hai.

Shravani: Mahir agar wo mere dress and all change kar sakti hai toh wo ye mangalsutra nahi utar sakti?

Mahir shouts: Shut up! Just shut up! Kal rat bhar wo mere sath hi thi... Mai Bela ko milk deke aram karne kaha hai aur fir call karne gaya but call connect nahi hua. I came back in two minutes and tab se leke ab tak mai me Bela ke sath hi hu. I am the biggest proof ki meri Bela mere sath hai. Toh fir ye sab natak nahi chalega.

Shravani: Mahir dont come under the spell of this bi*ch...

Mahir immediately slaps Shravani making her fall on the ground.

Shravani: Mahir...

Mahir: Just shut up. Hadd hoti hai jhoot bolne ki. Kab tak aise pareshan karogi hame? Kab tak? Chain se jeene nahi dogi? Abhi niklo yaha se warna accha nahi hoga!

Shravani is shocked and she starts crying. She silently goes to her room and starts breaking things there. Here Behir go into their room and lock it from inside.

Bela: I can't believe Mahir! It was such a wonderful plan! I mean... Now none has to pretend...!

Mahir: Exactly... Aur islie mai apne bela ke sath khullam khulla pyar kar sakta hu.

Bela blushes hearing it.

Bela: But I didnt know this plan will work so much jab tumne mujhe bataya tha.

Flashback:

Behir were in guest room and gossiping.
Bela: Yeah but its just the matter of two days.

Mahir: No... Mai two days bhi nahi sahunga ye sab.

Bela: Matlab?

Mahir smirks at Bela.

Bela: Abhi tumhare dimag me kya chal raha hai?

Mahir: Yahi ki its time to make you come back to your original form.

Bela: Means?

Mahir: Aaj dinner ke baad se tum Bela banke hi rahogi. I am giving you your identity back.

Bela: Wo kaise?

Mahir: Waise hi jaise tumne Shravani ke jagah li. See, dinner ke baad mai Shravani ko milk dunga peene. She will drink that and soon fall asleep. Uske baad you will change your clothes and wear her dress and make her wear your dress. Isse kisiko samajh nahi ayega that you both changed your places. Sabke so jaane ke baad ham dono milke use guest room me suladenge and then everything is set.

Bela: 😱😱😱😱😱

Mahir: 😉😉😉😉

Bela: But dont you think isse kuch problem hoga?

Mahir: No! Because use doubt ayega that maybe you changed her clothes and took her place but usko zara sa bhi shaq nahi hoga that I am with you.

Bela: Ok then... Done.

Mahir: So get ready...

Bela: For?

Mahir: For our first night... Tum officially Mrs. Bela Mahir Sehgal banne wali ho.

Bela blushes and hugs him. Just not to make Shravani doubt, Mahir pretends to care for Shravani during dinner making everyone believe that he is interested in Shravani (fake Bela). Then he tries making her eat badam kheer as he very well knows she is allergic to it and to make his doubt come true, Shravani throws the spoon and refuses to have it. Then Mahir sends Shravani to room and prepares milk with saffron powder and sleeping pills which Shravani drinks happily and soon falls asleep. Then Bela goes to the room and changes Shravani's saree into her saree and with the help of Mahir, she shifts Shravani to guest room. After setting everything, Mahir picks Bela into his arms and takes her to his room.

Mahir: Welcome to our room, Mrs. Bela Mahir Sehgal.

Bela blushes and then looks at him. Mahir places her on the bed and locks the door. He makes her lie on the bed and hovers her.

Mahir: Bela....

Bela: Hmm...

Mahir: Will you marry me?

Bela smiles broadly and nodes in yes.

Mahir: Let's get married tomorrow, after we throw that garbage out of our house.

Bela nodes in ok and captures his lips. Soon they end up making love to each other.

Mahir: No one can love me the way you do, Bela. I love you.

Bela: I love you too Mahir.

They both cuddle into each other and sleep. Next day, Behir wake up early and get dressed when Shravani starts knocking on the door.

Flashback ends.