Chapter Fourty

Bela reaches Sehgal house and looks it from outside. She takes a deep breath and enters the house with her luggage. Seeing her, everyone look at her confused. Even Mahir is shocked to see Bela enter.

Mahir goes to her and holds her hand tightly!

Mahir: Kyu aayi ho yaha?

Bela: Jo mera hai uspe apne haq paane aayi hu.

Mahir: Means?

Bela: Uss rat ko tum jab peeke sadaq pe ro rahe the toh tumhe hotel room mai leke gayi thi...

Shravani: Wow! Amazing! Shravani jhoot bolne ki ek hadd hoti hai! Mahir uss raat... Poore raat wo mere sath the...

Sumi: Ye ho kya raha hai iss ghar me? Kamre me rehne wali baat aise sabke saamne ghatiya tarike se kyu kaha jaa raha hai?

Bela shouts: Kyunki I am pregnant with Mahir's child!

Shravani: What rubbish!

Mahir: Ye kya keh rahi ho?

Bela: Uss raat ko ham sadaq pe mile the... Tum poori tarah se piye hue the... Yaad nahi hai?

Mahir silently goes near Bela and pinches her hand making her feel the pain but she closes her eyes and control it but doesn't say a word. Mahir realises Bela is really present there and she is saying the truth. He looks at Shravani and then at Bela and says, " Kya proof hai tumhare paas?"

Bela: Mere pet me jo aapka baccha pal raha hai na? Wahi proof hai.

Mahir: Chalo thik hai! Bahut badhiya baat. Aaj sabit ho hi jayega ki kaun sach bol raha hai aur kaun jhoot!

Shravani: Matlab? Kaise?

Mahir: Just a minute.

Mahir goes aside and makes a call to someone. He returns back after a minute.

Mahir: Bela aur Shravani, dono jaake sofa pe baitho.

Shravani: Lekin...

Mahir: Just listen to me now.

Sumi: Kya karne wale ho Mahir?

Mahir: Wahi jo aaj sabke samne sach layega. (while looking at Bela) Mujhe meri Bela pe poora bharosa hai aur mai jaanta hu wo mujhse kabhi jhoot nahi bolegi. Hai na Bela?

Shravani smiles happily thinking he is addressing her but Bela says yes through her eyes.

Mahir: Islie i called doctor for pregnancy check uo with DNA test. Bacche ki DNA test mere sath hogi. Jiska positive result ayega usko sabke samne mai apnaunga and jiska negative aaya... I swear i am gonna kill her.

Shravani is hell shocked to hear that!

Sumitra: Lekin Mahir tu iss sab se Bela ko insult kar raha hai.

Mahir: Nahi Maa... Itne din se Bela itna kuch sehti aayi hai. Bas aajek aur din. Uske baad doodh ka doodh, paani ka paani. Tum isme mera sath dogi na Bela?

Mahir extends hand to Shravani but looks at Bela who smiles happily. Shravani is spellbound as now her truth will be revealed in front of everyone. She reluctantly keeps her hand on Mahir's hand.

Soon Doctor arrives.

Mahir: Doctor, I want to speak to you something.

Doctor: Ok.

Mahir takes the doctor to a nearby room and then tells, " You can see that two twin sisters are there in the sofa whose tests we will do. I am making the names clear so that you don't get confused."

Doctor: Ok...

Mahir: The one in the pink saree is Shravani Sharma. And the one in Black saree is Bela Sehgal. Ok?

Doctor: Ok. Thank you. Reports will be made accordingly.

Mahir then takes the doctor to hall who takes the blood samples from Bela and Shravani and then leaves saying the reports will come after one day.

Mahir: Bela, Shravani ko guest room dikha do.

Sumitra: Kyu?

Mahir: Maa mai janta hu mai kya kar raha hu. Please trust me.

Sumi: Ok.

Shravani takes Bela to guest room and then says, " Tum nahi jaanti mai kitni powerful hu. You won't be able to prove anything. "

Bela: Oh really? Thank you so much for your care. Now if you please get out, i will take rest.

Shravani rolls off her eyes and then goes back to her room. Bela then closes the door and opens her saree. She is trying to untie the blouse when someone opens the knot making her gasp.

Bela: Maahiirrrr...

Mahir starts nuzzling her neck with his nose making her moan. She closes her mouth with both her hands to not let the moans escape. Mahir then makes her turn towards him and pecks her lips.

Bela: Mujhpe tum itna yakin kyu karte hai?

Mahir: Kyunki tum meri sab kuch ho Bela. Tumne mere pyar ke lie wo sab kia jo shayad mai kabhi nahi kar sakta tha. I love you. Aur jaha pyar hota hai wahi vishwaas bhi hota hai.

Bela: Lekin maine ab tak tumhe poori baat nahi batayi... Fir bhi...

Mahir: I know... Mai bhi janna chahta hu ki uss rat kya hua aur mai apne kamre me kaise aaya lekin I know that tum mujhse kabhi jhoot nahi bol sakti. Hai na?

Bela nodes in yes and hugs him.