Chapter Twenty Six!

Reality: Bela treats that senior as a brother but that senior has always a bad eye on Bela but he knows Bela isn't that girl. Seeing Mahir, Shravani immediately made a plan to seduce that senior and then make Mahir believe that its Bela who is enjoying with that senior. When Bela went to class, Shravani went to that senior and took him to union room. She asked him to have sex with her thinking her to be Bela only and also call her with the name Bela. That senior could get a chance of fulfilling his desire in this and he too agreed. So it was Shravani who was enjoying with that senior but Mahir misunderstood her.

Mahir: I now understand that it was you who were fucking that senior and framed Bela as culprit. If you can do such to frame her then you can do anything to spoil her life. I thought you are a good person and that's why I started likimg you and slowly i fell in love with you... I know I love you and I made love to you many times. But it doesn't matter to me anymore as I have decided to give all the love to Bela only...

Bela was hell shocked hearing it. She then connects all the missing dots and realises why Mahir insulted her when she proposed him and why he choose Shravani for her.

Mahir: Tumhare 10 mins khatam ho gaye hai Shravani... Abhi tum chaho toh bhi mai kabhi tumhare zindagi me wapas nahi aaunga. Good bye.

Bela sits there crying as she has no words left and no proof left to show that she is not Shravani but Bela... Whom mahir has always loved. She cries very badly. Yuvraj sees her like this and is about to go to her when he recalls something. He runs outside the home. Bela is crying very badly. She goes to her room and starts breaking things. Everyone listen to it and are angry.

Mahir: Please ignore her. Ham shaadi ki vidhi shuru karte hai.

Mahir sits and performs some pooja. Then priest asks for bride. Aditi brings Shravani and makes her sit beside Mahir. Shravani looks at Mahir and smiles to which Mahir fakes a smile. The priest calls Aditi and Karan who do kanyadaan and gathbandhan of Shravani and Mahir. Then Mahir and Shravani stand and take the seven rounds around the fire. Once they complete, they sit back. Priest gives Mahir the nuptial chain which he ties around Shravani's neck. Then he applies sindur on her forehead when suddenly someone comes shouting, " Rukoooo"

They look at the person to see its Yuvraaj with vicky.

Yuvraj: Mahir galti mat karo. Ye shaadi nahi ho sakti. Ye Bela nahi Shravani hai. Tumne aaj tak jise Shravani samjha wahi Bela hai.

Mahir: First of all,ye tumhara ghar nahi hai. Secondly mera Bela ke sath shaadi ho chuki hai.

Vicky: What? Mahir noo... Ye ye Bela nahi Shravani hai.

Mahir: Aur tum fir se wahi kahani leke aa gaye mere paas?

Vicky: Shravani tum uss din mere paas aake kya boli? Yahi na ki agar mai Bela aur Mahir ka shaadi tod du toh tum sabko convince karke mujhse shaadi karogi? We even had sex that day...

Mahir shouts: Shut up! How dare you speak such about my wife?

Mahir goes to that person and beats him when Yuvraj stops Mahir and says, " Mahir just stop it! For god sake stop reacting for the things where you should not. Now stay silent and see the video. "

Mahir: Which video?

Yuvraj asks Vicky to show the video to Mahir who takes out and shows.

Video:

Shravani: Vicky! How are you?

Vicky: Shut up! How dare you come here?

Shravani: I am really sorry for ditching you like that for Mahir... I am so sorry!

Vicky: Aur tumhare iss sorry ka mai kya karu? Achaar dalun?

Shravani: Vicky baat toh suno! Tumse door jaakar mujhe ehsaas hua mai tumse kitna pyar karti hu. Please maaf kardo. Mai tumse shaadi karna chahti hu.

Vicky is surprised. He immediately hugs Shravani and says, " Sach? Are you sure? "

Shravani: I am more than sure. Bas mujhe ek help kar do.

Vicky: Kya?

Shravani: Kal meri sangeet hai uss Mahir ke sath. And mai apne shaadi todna chahti hu... Kal aakar tum sabke samne kaho hamare beech kya kya hua hai. Baaki sab mai sambhal lungi.

Vicky: What? Are you sure tum...

Shravani: Of course! Yaad rakhna ki kal mai anjaan banaungi saari baaton se but tell as if you hate me. Usse saari duniya mujhse nafrat karke ghar se bahar nikal degi aur fir mai tumhare paas aa jaungi. Uske baad ham shaadi karlenge.

Vicky: But i have a condition!

Shravani: What is that?

Vicky smirks and says, " You know what is that! "

Vicky picks Shravani and takes her to the bed where they end up having sex. Then Shravani leaves from there.

Flashback ends.