Chapter Thirteen!

Bela is continuously looking at him, while he is expressing his feeling towards her. She is so happy that he is saying it to that girl who is standing infront of him instead of saying name of Shravani. For the second time in her life, she got this much love. First was her friend cum sister, Juhi and second is her love, who is also falling in love with her.

Her eyes start getting wet, she starts feeling like from now, she will be love by some One. She looks at him and continuously staring him. But at last her will power answers her, and she lost her control. Then next moment Mahir is blessed by a bone crushing  hug by her. Both squeeze each other and feel the warmth of each other's body.

Bela is now done and she decided to say truth to him, before binding him with her. She is now confirmed that he loves her. She cupped his face in her tiny hands and sats "Mahir....mein...mein Shravani nah...."

"Mahir Shravani jldi chalo sangeet ka function start krna hai." Aditi comes and cuts Bela's words. Mahir looks at her and says "Ji aunty, come Shravani." Bela looks at him and nodded then sangeet ceremony starts and all starts dancing, when host announce for a couple dance of Mahir and Shravani (Bela).

Mahir looks at her and bends down on his knees. He extends his hand and says "My cupcake can i have a romantic dance with you!" Bela holds Mahir's hand and waist with each hands and takes her to the dance floor.

Background music plays:

Mere sarre waade waade reh gy aadhe,
Hai kusoor kia, hai kusoor kia,

Jeet k bhi haare haare,
Khawab ye bichare ye fitoor kia ye fitoor kia,.....

He picks her holding her thighs and rotates while Bela spreads her hands enjoying the step. He slowly brings her down and kisses on her navel, and then chest and then on her neck, chin and he puts her down.

He then back hugs her and starts swaying their bodies along with the music. Then bela breaks the hug and rotates away from him but Mahir stops and pulls her back to him and holds her close to him making there noses meet. He bends her backwards and runs his hand on the front of her body and again pulls her. Then they danced intimately.

But someone pull Bela from Mahir's arms, Bela falls on floor. Mahir looks at the person and the person was a boy, Bela looks at him and says "How dare you to pull me?" Mahir looks at him and says "Ye kia batameezi hai?"

Boy: Batameezi? Really batameezi wow!

Bela: Mahir kon hai yeh? Isko bahar pheko!

Boy: Mujhe haath bhi lagana mat, mujhe koi interest nh hai but jab tumne meri life barbaad ki to me tumhe shaadi krne kese de skta hoon.

Bela: Kon ho tum? Me to tumko jaanti bhi nahi.

Boy: Shravani mujhe bhool gy me hoon vicky tumhara vicky.

Vicky holds her shoulders, to which she jerks him and says "Kon ho tum please jao!" Vicky looks at her and says "Aaj bhi utni hi beautiful ho. But hot to tab lgti ho jab...."

Mahir anger rises and he holds his neck and says "Shut up! Just shut up! Meri hone wali biwi k khilaaf ke ek word nh sunonga. Samjha!" Vicky jerks him and says "teri hone wali biwi mere bache ki ho chuki Maa hai."

Mahir got shocked, so does Bela, he is totally shocked and says "What? Kia kaha tumne?" Vicky looks at him and says, "Bhai! Look tum ek larke ho or main bhi, mein tumhari life barbaad nh krna chahta ye larki, ek number ki dhoke baaz hai. Pata nh kitne larko ko cheat kr chuki hai? Pata nh kitne larko k saath so chuki hai! Ye larki or mein 6 months pehle relationship mein th. We had sexual relation ship also as we promised to marry each other but she ditched me. And after a month she got to know that she is pregnant by my child. So she abort that child, just because she cant bear the pain of labour."

Mahir looks at him and then Bela, who is also shocked. She has no idea what will happen next! As she is tied now! Tied between truth and lies.

Mahir: kia proof hai tumhare pass?

Vicky: look iski reports that ye exactly 6 months pehle pregnant thi. Jo larki apne bache k sath ye sab kr skti hai. Wo tumhari kese ho skti hai. Or uske baad i tried to trap her but what I got to know is that she is just a piece of shit, who slept with every boy.

Mahir's eyes left the tears, which they were holding!  He looks at Bela and says "Kia yeh sach hai?" Bela nodded in no and says "Nahi.... Mahir I truely love you! Me Shravani nahi hoon. Mein Bela hoon."