Chapter Twelve!

Bela sat on a couch while henna artists are applying henna on her hand while she is so happy! Many of people didn't treat Shravani sweetly as they don't like Bela and its hurting Bela not for her sister but for herself seeing how disgust they feel from BELA. While juhi keep calming her.

At night! Bela is keep admiring her mehendi and kissing Mahir's name when juhi came and says,"kia kr rahi hai beauty!" Bela looks at her and hugs her tightly and says, "You know Juhi you are the best! Look at my mehendi. Kitna dark colour hai. It means Mahir loves me!"

Juhi: Yeah! Princess he loves you the most! But be aware! Itna gussa mat kiya karo!

Bela nodded and slept! While juhi went to her home. Next day! Bela woke up and is very happy for her sangeet. She looks at her phone and found a text from Mahir.

Mahir: Good morning cupcake!

Bela: Good morning baby!

Mahir: Ohh to madam uth gy!

Bela: Haan bus abhi uthi!

Mahir: ab jldi jldi ready ho, breakfast karo!

Bela: Yeah!

Mahir: Meet you in evening!

Bela: Sure!

In evening! Bela is roaming in whole house and searching Mahir as his family arrives but he is not there and all are saying, "Shravani go and find your groom by yourself! " so she starts finding him by holding her lehenga which is too long and her dupatta is also walking on floor like tail. She is desperately finding him, but can't find him, atlast her smile faded and she sits on chair and says " Kuhu kaha hai tumhara bhai nahi mil raha!"

Kuhu comes to her and sat besides her. She put her hand on Bela's shoulder and says "Ohh my dear bhabhi itni jldi haar gy!" Bela looks at her and says "Batao na kaha hai?" Kuhu holds her hand and says "Ek last try! " Bela looks at her and says "Okay! But last..." Bela rans towards garden and is about to fall.but...

But.....

A pair of hands is about to hold her but she stands herself and didnt let those hands to touch her. She looks at him and jumps in happiness. Then she says "Pakad liya! I caught you Mahir! " Mahir looks at her childish and thinks "I didn't knew meri Shravani itni cute hai. They way she is jumping. Awww My cupcake.!"

Bela: Tumko kia laga me gir gy....

Mahir: Matlab you played trick...

Bela: Yeah! I played trick. I have my own ways to find you! I found you!

Mahir looks at her, she was wearing sky colured lehenga, with a white coloured stall. A simple locket, 1 bracelet and wrist watch. Her hair is tied in a side braid, giving perfect view of her back. And she wore simple make up. She was looking simple yet a beautiful bride.

Mahir mesmerized by her look and hugs her. Bela too hugs him and says "Mahir you too wore sky colour wow we are twining. I don't like twinning but if it's you so its okay. As i don't like to see girl have same things like me." Mahir smiles and kisses her forehead. He just staring her while she is talking non-stop and now he is realizing, that the girl is standing is someone else. Because his feeling for Shravani was finite but he has infinte love for this girl.

But he is unaware of the fact that he starts falling for Bela instead of Shravani. Her lips are moving as if she is saying something but he is not listening to what she is talking. He is just admiring her and her actions. He started to feel like he is complete now just 1 thing is left in his life, which is to get married to her and spend every second of his life with her only.

Then Bela looks at him, he was not on earth. He was somewhere else. Bela shouts in his ear and he came back to earth. Bela smiles and says "Kahan kho gy th?"

Mahir smiles and sats "Kahi nahi but I don't know why tum mujhko Shravani nh lgti! " Bela eyes turned widened and she looks at him in shock and sats "Ma...Mahir....." Mahir smiles and says "Pehle meri feelings itni nh th but jabse tumko green saree me dekha hai. Me pagal ho raha hoon. Bus dil krta hai tum mein kho jaon. I don't know ye ehsaas pehle kyun nh hoa but ab jo ho raha hai na wo had se bahar ja raha hai."

Bela: Matlab?

Mahir: Me pagal ho raha hoon. Tumse had se zyada pyar krne laga hoon. Itna pyar pehle kabhi nh kia. Pehle bhi kahi baar tumko saree me dekha tha but us din k baad kuch alag hi feeling aati hai. Esa lgta hai bus ye pal yahi rk jaye ye waqt yahi tham jaye. Tum, me or pyar or kuch na ho. Poori zindagi tumko bus dekhta rahoon. Dil nh bharta tumko dekh kr. Bus man krta tum thori der or mere pass raho.

I know its sounds so mad but ye sab mere sath ho raha hai. Aaj jab tum girne wali th to meri jaan nikal rahi th. Tumko choone ka man nh krta. K kahi meri cupcake gandi na ho jaye matlab jese ek white cloth ko log dhiyaan se use krte hain wese hi bus tumko dhiyaan se rakhoon. Soch samjh kr kuch boloon k kahi tum hurt na ho jao. I am falling in love with you, more and more.

Promo: Broken Behir and broken marriage!