Chapter Sixteen!

Yuvraaj: Bela....chill na! Galti uski hai usne tum ko thukraya!

Bela: Mene poocha?(rudely).

Yuvraaj: But still.....

Bela: What?

He shushes Bela. Bela looks at him and says "Did you just shush me?" Yuvraaj looks at her and says "Because I know kuch boring lines hi bologi!" Bela rolled her eyes and says "Just shut up! Tumko jo yeh mazaak lag raha hai na wo koi choti baat nahi hai! Tumko nahi pata bachpan se le kr aaj tak saare bure kaam Shravani ne kiye, but blame mujh pr aata or aaj jab uska sach saamne aaya to bhi. To bhi sab ko galat me lagti hoon!"

Yuvraaj: Wohhh....

Bela: Shut up! Just go away! Nahi tum choro me hi ja rahi hoon!

Yuvraaj holds her hand and says, "I am sorry! I am so sorry! " Bela hugs him, making him confuse that, he should hug her back or back off! But he hugs her tightly! While Bela bursts out crying. She is crying continuously. But when she feel her heart lightens so she backs off!

Bela wipes her tears and says "Friends?....." Yuvraaj smiles widely and says "Bilkul!...." Bela looks at him and says "I trusted you that's why I tell you about myself! Dont break it ever!" Yuvraaj nodded.

Juhi: Wow kia pair hai! Bela tu Mahir ko chor kr Yivraaj se Shaadi kr le!

Bela glares at her and says "Thappar parh jayga agar esa socha bhi!" Juhi holds her ear abd says "Sorry!" Bela looks at Yuvi and says "By the way idea bura nahi hau!" Juhi, who was drinking water chokes water abd says "What? "

Bela: Haan! Yuvi will you be my boyfriend?

Yuvi: Ab....wo...

Bela: Itna kia soch rahe ho real me thori banna hai! Mahir ko us Shravani se door rakhna hai. Pata nh wo sach m sab bhool gy ya natak kr rahi hai. I know he loves me, so usko jeaolusy hogi.

Yuvi:Tum natak ki baat kr rahi th.

Bela: Offcourse! Acha bolo help karoge?

Yuvi: Okay!

Bela: Thik hai ab jaldi se ready ho jao abhi hum mere ghar jayenge.

Juhi: Pr Bela.....

Bela: I know mujhe ghar se nikaal diya but me waha jaongi. Tum Yuvi jaldi ready ho jao. Ab tak Bela ne jo kiya pyar k liye kiya ab me Mahir ko apna bhi banaongi or us Shravani ka asli chehra bhi sab ke saamne laongi.

Yuvi: Par krna kia hai?

Bela: Just act to be in relationship with me.

Yuvi: Hmmm okay!

Then In afternoon! Bela get ready in off shoulder top with denim shorts. She takes a deep breathe and says" kitna acha lag raha hai. Khud k kapre pehen kr!" Juhi looks at her and says "Bela....ek baar phir soch le...."

Bela: Mene decision ke liya hai.

Juhi nodded while, Bela and Yuvraaj left from there and reached to sharma house. Bela rings the door bell. Her mom open door. Bela looks at her mother and says "Hy Mumma! "

Aditi: Kyun aayi hai yaha?

Bela: Jo ilzaam mujh pr lage gy hain. Unko sach krne meet my second boy friend Yuvraaj.

She enters in house and looks her dad and says "Hy dad!" Karan looks at her and says "Shravani tumhari himmat kese hoyi yaha aane ki.." Bela cuts him and says "Bela...its Bela....."

Just them she noticed than her Love is there and that too with his family. She looks at him and tries to ran towards him but Yuvraaj holds her hand and nodded in no. She calm herself and says "Yeah, I know! "

Bela: Hy Mahir.... tum yaha or wo bhi apni poori family k saath......

Mahir rolls her eyes in irritation and ignored her. When she came to him and make him stand and hugs him. She closes her and feels the warmth of his body. A tear escape from her eyes but she wipes it and backs off. She smirks and says "Hy baby...oppps sorry tum to mere ex fiancee ho na, I should say ex....."

Mahir: Shut up!

Bela: I will shirt up in room. You can come.

She places a kiss her on cheek and whispers, "Itna sharmane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Especially mujhse as humare beech chupane layak kuch bacha nahi hai. Na hi koi baat na hi koi body part." Mahir looks at her, and says "It was my mistake and I am here to ask your parents about mine and Bela's marriage...."

Bela: You will marry me?

Mahir:I am talking about Bela....

Bela: Me hi Bela hoon.

Mahir:No you are cheater, a slut. You are a whore.

Bela holds her emotions and shouts "Shut up! Just shut up! I am not whore. " He looks at her and says "Dekho khud ko! Apne kapre, apni halat or apna brand new boy friend! "

Bela: wo mera boyfriend nahi hai. He is just acting.....

Mahir:What???

Bela realize what she actually said, she gulps her lump, while mahir says "Ohhh ye boyfriend bhi fake.... well great! Aunty ye yaha rehna chahti hai na, to rehne dijiye! Jab kisi couple ki shaadi hote dekhe gi to shayad akal aa jaye. Bcoz she is not pure!"

Bela holds his collar and pinned her to wall, infront of everyone and shouts loudly "Me impure hoon, to tum bhi impure ho! Samjhe...
Bcoz If I am not virgin. To tum bhi nahi ho. Tum bhi mere sath soye ho. You slept with me. Us raat ko kaha thi, tumhari yeh Sharam haan. Tab kyun nh ehsaas hoa that I am impure. Look Mahir, I am saying that I am Bela.  Me Shravani nahi hoon!"

Mahur removes her hand from hus collar and says "Wow! Sharam nahi aati yaha sab ke saamne tum kia baat kr rahi ho that time too you cheated me! "