Chapter Twenty Four!

Mahir follows her and says "Ye kia batameezi hai Shravani. Maa hai wo tumhari! "Bela looks at him and says "Ye baat unko samjhao na k beti hoon mein unki, kadar karein meri. Esa lagta hai paida kr chor diya hai. Mein na khud barhi hoi hoon. Or aage bhi khud hi sambhalongi khud ko. I just want you. "

Mahir holds her hand tightly and pinned her to wall with jerk, Bela winches and says "Ahhh Mahir...ouch!" Just then Mahir recall her miss carriage, he leaves her and asks "Are you okay? Tum thik ho?" Bela smiles and says "Jab itni parwah hai to ek chance kyun nahi dete. Let me prove k I am Bela....or i never cheat anyone. Sirf tumko paane k liye jhoot kaha tha."

Mahir looks at her teary and hurt eyes, which still have hopes. He holds her hand and says "Kyun? Kyun mujhse umeedein laga rahi ho? You know I love you! To kyun baar baar khud ko sahi sabit krne ki koshish kar rahi ho."

Bela: Because me sahi hoon. I know I lied to you, mene Shravani banne ka natak kiya but....isliye because I love you! Tumne mujhe kia kia nahi bola. Mein phir bhi tumse keh rahi hoon ek baar bolo 'Bela I trust you' ya bolo 'Bela you have one chance prove yourself.' Mein sab bhool jaongi or khud ko sahi sabit kr k tumhare saath zindagi guzaarne ko tayar ho jaongi!"

Bela: Log kehte hai pyar me ego nahi honi chahiye but tumhare itna kuch kehne k baad bhi, I am saying 'I love you'.

Mahir looks at her and says "Thik hai!  Meri or Bela ki haldi se pehle khud ko sahi sabit kr k dikhao. Agar tum sahi sabit ho gy to us mandap me humari shaadi hogi. Meri haldi tumko lagegi."

Bela smiles and hugs him tightly  and says "Thank you! Thank you so much Mahir! " she pecks his lips, while Mahir left from there. Bela started to dance in whole room. She is so happy. Her smile is sticked on her face. Yuvraaj came and looks at her. He observes, she is more than happy today.

So he thinks to ask about the secret of his happiness. Bela jumps and says "Mahir gave me a chance! He said If I can prove myself right! So I will his bride. Yayyyy! Thank you so much Yuvraaj! " Yuvraaj fakes smile and thinks "Should I happy for her or sad for myself?"

She is jumping on bed while Yuvraaj stops her and says "Bela....don't jump please tum abhi abhi hospital se aayi ho!" Bela narrows her eyes and says "Yuvraaj! Tum na bhot bure ho. I wanna jump! I wanna fly and you are stopping  me!

Yuvraaj: Acha bus bus ab socho kia krna hai bcoz kal mehendi hai, phir sangeet, or uske baad haldi.

Bela: I have to plan something!

Yuvraaj: But what?

Two days passed! Bela planned many trap to expose Shravani but everytime she failed. She is getting irritate day by day and today was the haldi ceremony of Mahir and Shravani. Bela is too worried, as today is the last day of Mahir's chance and in evening Mahir and Shravani is about to get married!

She is frustrated by the situation and wants a solid plan to expose Shravani. She got ready and came downstairs, Mahir looks at her and says "Sorry! Mujhe haldi lag gy hai, Bela ko lagne wali hai. Tumne apna chance gawa diya!" Bela looks at him helplessly and says "Mahir....please dont do this! Please trust me! Acha just give me 10 minutes please mujhse sukoon se baat karo! You loved me right? Us pyar k liye sirf 10 minutes baat krlo!"

Mahir thinks for a while and says "Okay! But just 10 minutes. " Bela smiles widely. She wipes her tears and says "Chalo!" Mahir looks at her and says "Abhi nahi haldi k baad!" Bela says "okay!" Then Mahir and Shravani haldi held. Bela is worried +happy also. That now she can explain somethimg to Mahir and put some piece of brain in his empty head.

After haldi, Mahir goes to his room to get ready and locks it from inside only to see Bela sitting there on his bed.

Mahir: Shravani kya kar rahi ho yaha?

Bela: Mai Shravani nahi Bela hu. For God sake stop calling me with that name.

Mahir: Sach ko bhagwan bhi nahi badal sakta.

Bela: Lekin aaj wahi sach sabke samne hokar bhi sab andekha kar rahe hai. Mai Bela hu... Shravani nahi.

Mahir rolls his eyes off.