Chapter Thirty Three!

Bela wipes her tears and breaks the hug.

Bela: Mahir, thank you. Thank you so much. Aaj tak jis pyar ka intezar tha mujhe... Jis khushi ka intezar tha tum mere wo saare khwahish ab poore kar die. I love you too...

Mahir looks at the room, which is decorated with rose petals, balloons, candles and etc. He smiles and asks "Tumne ye sab mere or Shravani k liye kiya?" Bela nodded in no and says "Nahi! Sirf tumhare liye....ab wo tumhari wife hai.....to kia kar sakte hain."

Mahir feels guilty, And says "Sorry! I don't know why..." Bela smiles and says "Its okay....!" Mahir smiles back and captures her lips. He started to kiss her, while Bela reciprocate with equal passion. Mahir holds her hair, making her push in his mouth. He smooches her lips and kissed her hardly. His hands roams on her body. Mahir broke the contact of their lips and saw in her eyes, which are too teary.

He wipes her tears and "Shhh....kia hoa" Bela nodded in no and says "I am happy! You kissed me after knowing, I am Bela. It such a big thing for me. It was my dream!" Mahir smiles and kisses her jaw line. His lips travel on her collar bone and he came upward, and kisses her chin. He pecks her lips and picks her in his arms. Bela closes her eyes and feels the bliss, feel the pleasure he is giving her.

He nuzzels in her neck, Bela holds his shoulder tightly and digs her nail in his shoulder, and pulls him more closer. Mahir slides her top's strap and start giving her lingering kisses. Bela moans "Mahirrrrr"

Mahir removes her clothes and his shirt, he removes her bra and started kissing her breast. He enclosed his mouth on her one breast and sucks it. While Bela became a moaning mess.

Bela: Mahirrr.....Ahhhh

Mahur leaves her breast and came to another and did same torcher. He slides his hand in her panty  and rubbed her clit. Bela moans hardly, He is about push his finger in her, when Bela stops him and says "Mahirrr!" Mahir looks at her abd says "What happen? "

Bela: Enough! Abhi isse zyada nahi....

Mahir:But kia hoa.....any problem...kahi pain ho raha hai......tabiyat thik nahi hai.

Bela: No....I don't want this now. I mean we are not married and I don't want you to think that, I gave my body to you with out marriage so I can do with anyone else. I know you are hurt by my move, but I promise you will be happy in future. I know its not first time but still......

Mahir pecks her lips and says "Mein samajh gaya. Explain karne ki zaroorat nahi hai. I love you and that's what matters!" Bela smiles and lays on his chest and dozed of in a minute. Mahir looks at her and stands up. He settled her and covers her with bed sheet.

He sat on bed and start crying. He kissed her forehead and says "I am so sorry! I am so sorry......I didn't trust and I don't know what was past. But after saying shits to you. You forgive me. Your love has no bounds and here I am such a fool. Your eyes....they need love. They are dieing for love, and I just shout on you without hearing your explanation.

Soon he also dozed off. In mid night, Mahir woke up and find Bela is nibbling on his chest. She is drawing pattern with her fingers. When his phone rang. Bela looks at him and says "You woke up!" Mahir nodded and picks call without seeing whose call is?

Shravani: Hello Mahir tum kahan ho?

Mahir: Shrav...I mean Bela.....wo....wo meri meeting th.

Shravani: Ab khatam hi gy na. To ghar kab aaoge already 4 baj rahe hai. Subah ho gayi hai.

Mahir: I am coming in an hour.

Shravani :Fine!

Bela looks at him and says "You will have extra marital affair!" Mahir nodded and says "I want to know k ho kia raha hai. So I have to keep this secret." Bela nodded and says "But wo...." Mahir kisses her forehead and says "Don't worry....She won't come close to me." Bela smiles and says "Okay!" He kisses her neck and says "Get up and get dressed!" Bela nodded and get dressed, while Mahir wears his shirt and his tuxedo.

Both reach sharma mansion and enters in house, seperately. Juhi looks at her and drags her to her room. She locks the door and slaps Bela. Bela got shocked and says "Juhi what happen? "

Juhi: I should ask, what the fuck is this? You are again with him. You spend night with him.

Bela: Juhi...m

Juhi: Just tell me damn you were with him?

Bela: Yeah, I was....because he gave me chance....

Juhi: Fuck that chance. He is just playing with you. Don't you know that what he did to you? He never trusted on you and you were with him. Where were you? Tell me damn?

Bela: Juhi...ju..

Juhi: Shut up! Just shut up. You are so selfish Bela. I was the person, who were with you in your hard times and you didn't even ask me before going to him. You know what? Let's end this. What you just care about is Mahir! We are mad who were with you.

Bela: Juhi listen please....don't say these.....

Juhi: Just leave me Bela....that person never  hold your hand in your hardships. That person is just playing with you, you were havung an affair with a boy, who is married. Don't you think you are spoiling yourself?

Bela: I am sorry! I am sorry! You know na you are my world. But he is my.....

Juhi: Universe....right...I know. I saw you in pain.