Chapter Five!

Next morning! Bela woke up and found herself in Mahir's arms,naked. Bela smiles and pecks his lips and says "Paa liya tumko bana liya tumko humesha humesha k liye mera. Ab kaha jaoge. Kitna kuch kiya tumhare liye. Tumko pata hai tumhare liye ye saree pehni. Tumhare liye ready hoi. I love you Mahir you are mine. Only mine! No one can separate you from me. I will make sure that you will have to live with me."

Mahir woke up and says "Good morning baby!" Bela smiles and says "Good morning!" Mahir kissed her forehead and says "Is it paining?" Bela nodded in no and sats "you can't give me pain." Mahir hugs her and says "You are so hot." Bela smiles and says "Like you! You are so sexy! I love you."

Mahir: I love you too.

Bela smiles and says "Mahir Bela....." Mahir avoids topic and says "leave na. Lets enjoy the moment." Bela get hurt and says "We should go home!" Mahir nodded in no and says "Kitna acha cottage hai. Me tumhare sath yaha zindagi bhar reh skta hoon."

Bela: i am hungry!

Mahir: Mee too but for you.

Bela: Mahirrr i am really hungry. Ab chalo na.

Mahir: Shrav....

Bela: Shhh i am your Cupcake right.

Mahir: cupcake is looking like a kid name.

Bela: So what?

Mahir: Okay my cupcake so tell me where you want to go. South Indian food?

Bela: No...

Mahir: Are you okay? You are saying no for South Indian food.

Bela gets scared and tries to divert topic "No mera matlab hai mujhe aaj kuch or khana like fast food. "

Bela thinks: ye bewaqoof behen ji ko South Indian food Kyun pasand hai. Ughhh Bela bach kr rehna. Ab tujhe teri so called di ki tarah behave krna hoga. Ughhh ye larki.....

Mahir: Madam kia soch rahi ho kal raat k bare me.

Bela glares at him and while Mahir smiles and says "wear your clothes!" Bela felt shy. Soon they both wore their clothes. And going to leave when they heard someone voice.

Mahir: Shravani... tumne kuch suna..

Bela: Haan koi hume bula raha hai.

Mahir opens the door of hut and found a inspector standing on door. He then looks inside and saw Bela.

Inspector: oye larki....

Mahir: ye kese baat kr rahe hai aap....larki hai tameez se baat kijiye.

Inspector: huh! Idhar aao.....

Bela comes forward,  he looks at Bela from up to down. Mahir felt weird and comes infront of her and says "Ye kia tareeqa hai?"

Inspector: is larki ko abhi waha...wese tum log yaha kia kr rahe th.

Mahir: hum pr kuch goons ne attack kiya tha to hum bach kr yaha aa gy. 

Inspector: Or ye larki kon hai.

Mahir: My fiancee!

Inspector: pr abhi to isko....

Bela: Wait what? You are saying you saw me somewhere?

Inspector: Yes.

Bela: Actually she might be my twin sister Bela!

Inspector: Oh you have a twin sister?

Mahir: Ji meri fiancee ki ek behen hai. Ham teeno yaha mandir me aye the aur ham pe koi gunde attack kiye toh ham bichad gaye... Fir mujhe meri fiancee mili but uski behen hame dikhayi nahi di.

Inspector: Kya proof hai ki ye aapki fiancee hai aur wo nahi... Ho sakta hai iss ladki ne aapko trap karne ke lie aisa kiya ho!

Bela: What rubbish? Aap aise kaise keh sakte hai? You know what are trying to say?

Inspector: Are are... Relax madam... I was just joking!

Bela: That was really a weird and lame joke. Never repeat it.

Mahir is surprised seeing her reaction. They both then go with the inspector to the area where Shravani was lying. They see an ambulance arrived and Shravani's body being taken into it.

Bela: Ye aap Bela ko kahan leke jaa rahe hai?

Inspector: Hamare constable dekha hai ki ladki ki pulse abhi chal rahi hai. Islie use hospital le jaa rahe hai.

Mahir: Ok ham car me ayenge aap jaldi se Bela ko hospital leke jaiye.

Mahir holds Fake Shravani's hand and takes her to their car. Instead of sitting in the driver seat, he pulls Bela into the back seat.

Bela: Mahir... Ye kya kar rahe ho?

Mahir: Romance.

Bela: Lekin Bela...

Mahir: Offo... Bela ka dhyan rakhne bahut log hai. Mere dhyan sirf tum rakh sakti ho.

Bela: You are very naughty!

Mahir: Ab kya karu... You are so good that I just can't get enough of you.

Mahir makes Bela lie on the seat and gets on top of her. They make love in the car only and then get dressed. Mahir goes to driving seat to drive while Bela sits in the passenger seat. Mahir drives with one hand while his left hand is caressing her thighs.