Chapter Thirty Six!

After 1 month!

Bela was in her room and making some presentation, when Juhi came and says "Kia kar rahi hai?" Bela smiles looking at her and says "Presentation bana rahi hoon. Wo Yuv...ne kaha that he needs this presentation. But he falls sick!"

Juhi smiles and says "Can I help you?" Bela nodded and says "Yeah offcourse!" Both are making presentation,  after completing her work! Bela went to her bed and falls asleep.

Juhi looks at her and thinks: " I know.....tujhe Mahir ki bhot yaad aati hai. I can sense but I am thankfull to God k tu ne uske bina jeena seekh liya. I am so happy. But I want you and Yuvraaj to get married. He loves you alot. Ek dum sacha wala pyar jo sirf wo jata'ta h. He never confess that he loves you but he is in deeply in love with you! Well let's see what destiny has store for us good night!"

Other side! Mahir is in his room, drinking alcohol, when Shravani came and says "What the hell? You are drinking.....You knew na we have planned something. "

Mahir stands up but lose his balance, Shravani was about to hold him, when he jerks her and says "Hath mat lagao, Me khud ko sambhal longa. Samjhi....."

Shravani: Mahir you told me that you will give second chance to our marriage.

Mahur: Jab sab k saamne bologi to insaan yahi kahega. Chance my foot.....dafa ho jao....

Shravani slaps him and says "You have to be mine!" Mahir pushes her and says "Never,  its for my love! " Shravani got irritate and says "She has gone! Chali gy hai wo."

Mahir left room pushing her aside from his way, he went out of house and start walking on road with a bottle of alcohol.

Other side! Bela got a bad nightmare and she wakes up.

Mahir is walking or you can saw try to walk as he is fully drunk. Rain starts, he got drenched and sits on a corner of foot path. He keep drinking, a girl comes to him and started to shake him and says "Mahir.... Mahir get up!"

Mahir tries to open his eyes and saw Bela infront of him. So he goes to hug her but back off and says "Shravani jao...!" Bela looks at him and says "Mahir.....I am not Shravani....I am Bela your Bela!"

Mahir: Meri Bela......tum meri Bela ho.....sach me.

Bela nodded and says "Yeah I am yours....But what are you doing the...." before she can complete Mahir pulls her in a tight hug and says "I love you! I love you so much....please mujhe yaha nh rehna mujhe tumhare sath rehna hai. Please mujhe chor kr mat jao. "

Bela: Mahir... Leave me... Ham beech raste pe hai!

Mahir: Bela please le chalo apne sath. Please apne sath le chalo mujhe... Mai yaha nahi rehna chahta! I am sick of these people jo mere bare me bilkul nahi sochte. Mujhe sirf tum chahiye Bela... Sirf tum!

Bela: Ok mahir... But come with me... U r getting drenched.

Mahir holds Bela's hand and starts walking. They go to a nearby hotel.

Receptionist: Sorry but ham unmarried couple ko room nahi dete...

Bela: No... We are married.

Bela takes out Mahir's mobile and unlocks it with his finger. Then she opens his gallery and shows the marriage photos of Mahir and Shravani. The receptionist sees them and is satisfied. She then gives room to behir. Bela takes Mahir to the room and tries making him sit but Mahir instead falls on the bed holding Bela's waist and she too falls on him. Bela tries getting up but he doesn't leave her.

Bela: Mahir... Uthne do na...

Mahir: Nahi... Tum mujhe chodke chali jaogi.

Bela: I swear mai nahi jaungi. Mai darwaza band karke aa rahi hu.

Mahir: Promise?

Bela pecks his lips making Mahir relax. Then bela gets up, locks the door from inside and changes the light to bed lamp. She then goes near Mahir who pulls her on him on bed.

Mahir (sobbing) : Bela I love you... I love you the most.

Tears start falling from Bela's eyes seeing Mahir's love for her. Bela captures his lips with hers and they kiss each other slow yet passionately. They break the kiss when they fall short of breathe.

Mahir: Bela i need you...

Bela: Mahir please...

Mahir: Bela please... Bas aaj ke lie... Just once... I forgot what love is.. I forgot what care is. When i was with you, i lived my life to the fullest and aaj mai ghut ghut ke jee raha hu.

Bela: Mahir lekin...

Mahir: Aaj rat ke lie... Please... Kal se zindagi me kabhi bhi tumhe aise force nahi karunga...

Bela's tears become unstoppable. She leans towards him and captures his lips again while Mahir covers them with duvet.