Chapter Four!

Bela got scared and asks "Ma..matlab?" Mahir smiles and says "Calm down mujhe bus feel ho raha hai." Mahir hugs her tightly and says "tumhare kapre bhi bheeg gy. Ummm tum ek kaam karo tum ye mera shirt lo or isko pehno."

Bela blushes and says "Ye shirt?" Mahir looks at her and came close and says "kaha tha na tum Shravani nh lag rahi tum blush kyun kr rahi ho? Tumhe sharam bhi aati hai?" Bela blushes and took his shirt and says "Me change kr k aati hoon!" Bela went to a corner of cottage and start changing.

She comes back wearing his white shirt. He looks at her and mesmerized by her beauty. He extends his hand and make her sit on his lap. Bela blushes and hugs him. Mahir smiles and says "Shravani!"

Bela: Mahir Shravani nahi....tum mujhe kisi or naam se bulao na.

Mahir: kyun?

Bela: please....

Mahir: ummm.....shravo....

Bela: NO....kuch acha sa.

Mahir: Cupcake!

Bela hugs him, while mahir is carassing her waist. Bela felt goosebumps in her body. She gasps! Mahir kiss her neck. Bela back off and blushes. Mahir holds her waist sensualy.

Mahir: Almost rishta to pakka ho gaya ab hum.....

Bela blushes and ran from there and went to a window side area. Mahir comes and put her hairs on one side and places feather like kisses on her neck. Bela closes her eyes and moans "Mahirrr!" Mahir nuzzels in her neck. He holds Bela's waist sensualy. Bela couldn't control anymore so she turns and hugs him.

Mahir: Aww you are blushing cupcake. Wese to itna desperate hoti ho. Aaj kia hoa?

Bela: sirf bolne ki baatein hoti ho. Jab ye time aata hai to kuch samjh nh aata. Sansein ruk jaati hain. Ankhein nh mil paati.

Mahir: Are you uncomfortable?

Bela: No! I am just shy and first time hai so shy feel to karongi.

Mahir: Matlab you are agree.

Bela nodded in yes. Mahir smiles and pinned her to wall. He caught her lips by his. Bela closes her eyes and feeling the movement of their lips. Soon mahir start moving his lips and bela reciprocate to his every action. Mahir sucks her upper lip than lower lip. He smooches her lips hardly making her gasps. Bela ruffles her fingers in his hairs. Mahir is holding her waist from one hand and neck from other hand.

After 10 minutes bela broke kiss and tries to run. But Mahir hold her hand and kiss her finger to shoulders. Bela feels his lips on her body. Her body heated up with his touch. She gasped while he picked her in his arms. And put her on grass. Bela closed her eyes tightly.  Mahir kissed her eyes. Bela breathes heavily. While mahir kissed her lips hardly. He smooches lips and current ran down from her spine.

Mahir then open her shirt button and threw it somewhere. He stands up making Bela confuse. He went and took her saree and again laid over her and covers them.

Bela smiles while, Mahir is kissing her neck leaving love bites on her neck. He traces his fingers around her breast making her breathe heavily. He keeps teasing her by feather touching her breasts. Bela is irritated but is feeling very shy to speak. Then she finally pulls Mahir's face near her breasts.

Bela: Maaahirrrr.... Please suck them...

Mahir: Aaah... Wanted to hear this...

Bela: Suck them, bite them and give pleasure to them... They are dying to get tortured...

Mahir: Yes baby!

Mahir takes her breast in his mouth and starts sucking her breast. He bites her nipples making her scream. By the time he finishes sucking, her breasts are filled with love bites and her nipples are in red colour. Mahir then moves a little bit down and starts sucking her navel. Bela moan his name in pleasure making him feel more excited.

Mahir takes her both breasts in his both hands and squeezes them hard while kissing and licking her navel. Mahir keeps teasing and exploring each and every part of her with his lips and tongue. Bela then pulls Mahir above her and turns making him lie on the grass and herself on her top.

She slowly runs her finger on his chestline. She kisses his chest line and sucks his nipples slowly. She kisses his whole chest and then Mahir again turns making her lie back on the grass.

Mahir: If i let you continue, you will go very wild... Let me take the lead.

Bela blushes and says, "Do whatever you want to... I am all yours!"

Mahir: I love this boldness + shyness mixture. Now listen, it will hurt you at first but soon you will be enjoying it a lot!

Bela: I know... Now make me yours... I can't wait.

Mahir: Ok.

Mahir makes love to Bela and then both drift into sleep hugging. Mahir is not at all aware that the girl he made love to isn't his Shravani but Bela whom he never cared for.