Chapter Twenty One!

Everyone left stage except Bela. She stops dancing keep standing there. She looks at chandelier and smiles, she looks at Mahir, who is worried but didn't even look at her, while everyone is shouting "Shravani please side ho jao!"

The rope of chandelier totally broke and its going to fall, Mahir couldn't atop himself and ran to save her but Before he can save her Yuvraaj pushes her and they both fall on a corner. Bela got hurt on her head and stomach, she falls unconsicious.

Yuvraaj holds her and tap her shoulder, while she didn't get her conscious. Aditi came to her and says "Shra...." but yuvraaj pushes her and says "Stay away! Just stay away from her. " he picks her in his arms and took her to her room and put her on bed. Her head is bleeding hardly.

He was about to lock the door, when Mahir enters in room and says "Mujhe usko dekhna hai." Yuvraaj gets irritate and ignores him. He calls the doctor and doctor arrives in 15 minutes. She starts checking her and says "Inhe abhi k abhi hospital le jana hoga. Warna...aap jaldi se ambulance bulaye she is in critial condition."

Yuvraaj: Kia hoa hai. Usko itni chot to nahi aayi.

Doctor: Dekhiye inki condition. Inka brain sahi se response nahi kr raha and inko chot main nerve pr lagi hai. Its internal wound, which cannot heal easily.

Scene shifted to hospital where, Doctor is treating her in operation theatre, while Only Yuvraaj and Mahir are there. Yuvraaj is too worried, while tears are taking place in Mahir's eyes. He don't know what to do or what not! Only he can think is his life line is in danger.

He knew she ditched him, but still he want to love her more and more. He want to believe her. He want to talk to her but she is not in condition to talk. Just then Juhi arrive, she is crying badly. She comes to Yuvraaj and asks "Kahan hai Bela....or uska dimaag thik hai. Ye sab kia kiya?"

Yuvraaj: Usne jaan booch kr kiya! Wo chahti thi Mahir usko bachaye but......

Juhi: Usne nahi bachaya.

Yuvraaj: Hmm mene usko pehle hi mana kia tha ye sab na kare but......

Juhi: Matlab ye sab plan tha. Wo pagal hai or tum.....tum bhi pagal ho. Mujhe laga tum uska khayal rakhoge. Or Mahir tum.....Aaj me khud bolti hoon. Bela ne galat kia. Usne bhot galat kia hai tumse pyar kar ke. Usko chot, dard, dukh or zillat k siwa kuch bhi nahi mila. Mahir jitna pyar wo tumse karti hai agar utna pyar wo khudse karti na to wo is haal kein nahi hoti.

Mahir: Look Shravani...

Juhi: just shut up! Tumne kia haal kr diya hai uska! Mahir! Mahir! Mahir! Ek hi naam hota hai iske hoton pr. Kyun tarsa rahe ho usko. Konsa gunah kia hai usne. Yahi na pyar k liye Shravani ki jaga li. Agar me hoti na to us ko bhi maar deti or tumko bhi. Ta k Bela ka pagal pan khatam ho jaye.

Mahir: Just shut up! Wo larki ek number ki cheater hai. She cheated me.

Juhi: Sach tumhare saamne hai. Ab tum maane se inkaar kr rahe ho to dekhna sach tumhare saamne ese aayga k tum ignore nahi kr paoge and this time me promise krti hoon. Jab tum uske liye tarsoge na to me usko tumse bhot door le jaongi. Phir sehna tum dard jo wo seh rahi. Tum dono ko pyar to hogaya but saath kabhi nahi ho paoge. Mein abhi Bela ko nahi rokongi. Jab sach saamne aayga tab rokongi.

"Tum tarsoge pyar k liye magar tumhare aas passs koi nahi hoga." Us par bharosa na krna tumhara gunah hai.

Yuvraaj: Juhi!

Juhi: Chup...tum to beech me na hi bolo...pyar krte ho na usse to ese usko marne k liye bhej diya.

Yuvraaj: usne kaha tha wo hat jaygi.

Juhi: Tum uski baat maanoge. Wo is (Mahir) insaan k liye mar skti hai to jhoot kyun nahi bol skti! Please Mahir jao!

Mahir: Look! Shravani ne sab meri waja se kiya hai to meri responsibility hsi uska khayal rakhna.

Juhi: Whatever!

Doctor came out and says "Who is Mahir? " Mahir comes to her and says "Its me!" Dictor looks at her and says "Come with me!" Juhi looks at her and sats "Kia baat hai? Wo thik hai na!" Doctor looks at her and says "Mujhe Mahir se kuch baat krni hai!"

Juhi: Nahi doctor! Bela is my friend. Or Mahir uska koi nahi lagta!

Doctor: Acha both of you! Come in my cabin!

Both follows doctor and went to her cabin. Doctor aays to have sit and they both sat.

Doctor: Actually patient was chanting Mahir's name continuously. Even in unconscious state also. Look I don't know what the problem but filhal medical problem ki baat krte jo....

Promo: Something Shocking!