Chapter Eight!

Engagement

Mahir and Bela both are getting ready,Bela wore a pink off shoulder gown with silver jewellery while Mahir wears a black blazer and pant with pink shirt. Bela did a little make up and make bun on hair. When Mahir came and hugs her from back. Bela got scared at first but then she relaxed and says "Mahirrr what is this? "

Mahir: I want to see you first in this atire.

He places feather like kisses on her shoulder. Bela blishes and says "Mahir.....koi aa jayga!" Mahir backs off and says "Tumko kab se tension hone lagi kisi k aane se." Bela looks at him. Her breathe hitched but she manages to says "Mahir I was bold but now I am shy. I don't want to tell anyone about our personal life. It will be a secret between us "

Mahir: Kafi badal gy hi tum but its okay i can manage my cupcake.

Bela smiles sheepishly and close her door. Mahir hugs her and start to kiss her on shoulder and going to bite her when Bela stops him and says "Don't bite Mahir warna mujhko stall pehenna parh jayga. Or mere pass gown se matching stall nh hai."

Mahir didn't hear her and bite her neck hardly. She frowns and says "Mahirr ab sab kia sochenge...." Mahir smiles and bites her more. Bela fake anger and says "Ummm Mahirrr leave na...."

Mahir took out pin which is holding her bun and covers his love bites and says "Happy!" Bela blushes and says "Mahirrr you..." Mahir cuts her word by his touch on her breast. He pushes her on bed and hovers over her and says "shhh just moan!" Bela looks at him and says "Mahirrrr i just get ready now and you are spoinling my hair and make up."

Mahir: I will make you ready again don't worry!

Saying this he caught her lips by his and started to kiss her madly. He bites her lips and smooches them hardly while bela is giving equal response. Mahir hands reached to her breast and he squeezed them hard, making her moan.

He squeezed her and pinched her nipples bela gasps in his mouth and he entered in her mouth and explores every corner of her mouth. They heard a knock on door and immediately backs off. Bela sets her hair and make up and open the door.

Aditi: Shravani, Mahir chalo ab jldi neeche chalo everyone is waiting for you.

Bela: Ji Mumma!

Mahir and Bela came downstairs and sits on their respective seats. Then host announce couple dance! Mahir stands and extends his hand towards her requesting her for dance. She immediately accepts and hold his hand.

Mahir took her to dance floor and they start dancing cozily. Bela blushes while Mahir kissed her neck hiding from guest. Bela glares at him amd says "Mahirr....." Mahir smile innocently and asks "Kia hoa?"

Bela: Don't start romancing in front of everyone. You will get enough romance in the bed...

Mahir: Aah... Have to wait for few more days for that!

Bela: Kyu?

Mahir: Kyunki shaadi abhi kuch din baad hai na?

Bela: Lekin hamare first night ho chuka hai na?

Mahir: You mean... Tum aur mai... Aaj rat ko...

Bela: Ye kya bacchon jaise pooch rahe ho Mahir! Of course I mean it.

Mahir then picks Bela holding her legs and rotates making her laugh. He then puts her down and they both dance very happily and intimately. After the dance, they go to the stage and then Behir's parents bring the rings. Behir exchange the rings and then exchange garlands. Everyone clap for them. Mahir then kisses Bela's cheek making her blush and then they start meeting guests.

Mahir: Shravani tumhare friends nahi aaye?

Bela: Actually... I called them but they said they are not here. Wo log shaadi me ayenge.

Mahir: Oh ok.

Bela thinks: Uff ab mujhe iske friends ko bhi bulana padega! 🙄

Mahir: Kya soch rahi ho?

Bela: Yahi ki kab ye function khatam hoga aur kab mai aram se bed pe so jaun. Feeling very tired.

Mahir: Yeah... (Whispers to her) obviously you are going to get more tired tonight.

Bela: You are very naughty. Rat ko batati hu tumhe...

Mahir: Tab batane ke lie kuch nahi bachega... Sirf aur sirf moans niklenge!