Chapter Thirty One!

Bela sat in Yuvraaj's car, he starts car and found tyre punture. He cursed car and looks at Bela helplessly. Bela calm him and says "Me cab book krti hoon."

Yuvraaj: Bhot time ho jayga yaar. Juhi to aunty k sath chali gy.

Mahur looks at them and says "You can join us in my car!"

Bela: No thanks.

Mahir: Look Bela....12 baj jayenge.

Bela: So what?

Yuvraaj: Bela we don't have option.....

Bela: Okay.....but driver.....

Yuvraaj: tum back side pr bheth jao.....me front....

Bela: me Shravani k pass nahi bhethongi.

Yuvraaj: To age bheth jao.

Bela: Me driver k pass bhi nahi bhethongi.

Mahir: Me aage....

Shravani: Mahir tum yahi raho.

Yuvraaj: Bela....ese nahi krte.

Bela: No....

Yuvraaj:Acha tum Mahir k pass bheth jao.

Bela: Yuv...

Yuvraaj:Please mere liye.....

Bela: Okay!

She sat besides mahir ,while Mahir is hell jealous from Yuvraaj. How he is handling her tantrums, how she is getting close to him day by day.

Bela rest her head on seat and open the car window. She feels cool breeze on her skin. She closes her eyes and feel the bliss. Shravani is busy in chatting with her boy friends. Yuvraaj attention is on road. Mahir slides his hand on her waist. (Unknowingly).

Bela feels his hand and losts her control. Mahir smiles and leans towards her and holds her face. He cups her cheek and leans towards her. Bela feels his hot breathe on her neck and start breathing heavily.

Mahir place a wet kiss on her shoulder and holds her ass. Bela lost her breathe also and she bites her lower lip and control her moans. Mahir squeezed her ass, making her gasp under her breathe. Soon Yuvraaj and Shravani falls asleep as journey has 1 hour.

While Behir are busy with each other. Driver attention is towards road. Mahir make her sit on her lap and slides her hand inside her top near thighs. He leans towards her and caught her lips but bela pushes him and turns towards window.

She blushes, while Mahir put her hair on side and start to place wet kisses on her neck. She was looking breathe taking that Mahir is totally get lost in her. But just then reality hits Bela.  She turns to him and says "Kia kr rahe ho Mahir? "

Mahir: Don't disturb me.....(While biting her neck!).

Bela pushes him lightly and says "We are in car and what were you doing? " Mahir realise and says "Sorry!" Bela looks at him and says "Pyar krte ho to bharosa kyun nahi krte!"

Mahir: Me pis chuka hoon in sab mein. Sabko tum dikhti ho that tumne galat kia. Phir tumhare sath galat hoa, Bela dikhti hai. Kisi ko mere dard ka ehsaas nahi hai k mein apne pyar ko kho kr kese jee raha hoon.

Bela: Tumhe to khush hona chahiye. You only said that you love her.....

Mahir: I don't know....kia ho raha hai. Sab ko ye dikhta hai, that sab ke sath galat ho raha hai. Tumko lagta hai mein tum pr bharosa nahi krta. Mene kiya tha or chot khayi. Dobara bharosa nahi krna chahta.

Bela: I love you Mahir. Me bhot koshish ki par nahi bhool pa rahi tumko.

Mahir hugs her, and says "I love you too!" Bela smiles and hugs him back.

Mahir: Driver...

Driver; Ji sahab....

Mahir: Stop the car....

Driver stops it, while mahir says "We are going meri important meeting hai or Bela ki tabiyat thik nahi hai. Aap bol dijiyega k wo log enjoy karein."

Driver: ji sahab.

And driver left Bela sent a messege to Yuvraaj that she is with Mahir and Mahir sent messege to Shravani that he has to go as he has an urgent meeting.

Mahir took her to resort, which bela booked for Shravani amd Mahir.

Bela got confuse and says "Mahir what are you doing?" Mahir says "I love you Shrav......" Bela cuts him between his sentence by putting her finger on his lips."

Bela: Please Bela bolo.....Please yaad hai jab mene tumko washroom me dekha tha pehli baar tabse 'I fell in love with you'.

Mahir: But me kaise yaqeen karoon?

Bela: Ek baar yaqeen karlo.....tumne kabhi apni Bela par yaqeen nahin kiya. Aaj krlo.

Mahir: Tum mujhe batao k tum kaise prove karogi k tum Bela ho.