Chapter Twenty Five!

Bela: Mahir you gave me ten minutes to talk after haldi. Haldi abhi ho gayi hai na? Abhi bhi mujhe wo 10 minutes nahi doge?

Mahir: I need to get ready. Aaj sham ko meri shaadi hai Bela ke sath.

Bela: Bela mai hu Mahir. Wo Bela nahi hai... Can't you understand this simple thing? Agar mai Bela nahi hoti toh ab...

Mahir shows her his hand signing to stop. He holds her hand, takes her out if the room and then says, " Ready hoke aata hu. Terrace pe wait karo. "

Bela's tears are unstoppable but she nodes in yes because she still has a chance to prove her innocence. She runs to the terrace and sits there in the swing. After an hour, Mahir comes there dressed as groom. Seeing him, Bela starts crying a lot.

Mahir: Only 10 minutes you have. Jo kehna hai keh sakti ho.

Bela: Mahir tumhe samajh kyu nahi aa raha hai ki mai Bela hu? Mai tumse pagalon jaisi pyar karti hu. Tum hi batao agar mai utne saare ladkon ke sath ghoomti toh mujhe farak padta ki tum abhi kisi aur ladki se shaadi kar rahe ho ya kuch bhi...

Mahir: You are right. Tumhe farak nahi padta agar mai kisi aur se shaadi karta lekin mai toh Bela se shaadi kar raha hu na? Toh ye toh tumhare ego pe lagegi right?

Bela: What?

Mahir: Mai jaan gaya hu tumhe acche se. Tum chahe jitna bhi koshis karlo mujhe bewakoof banane ki... Maine tumhare sach bahut acche se jaan chuka hu. Agar tum mere life me aakar mere kaan nahi bharti toh aaj mere dil me tumhare jagah Bela hoti...

Bela: Kehna kya chahte ho tum? What are you talking about?

Mahir: Mujhe aaj samajh aa gaya hai ki uss din college ke union room me uss senior ke sath tum hi thi... Bela nahi...

Bela: Mai samjhi nahi Mahir... Kaunsa union room? Kaunsa senior?

Bela is very much confused as she has no idea about what Mahir is talking about.

Flashback:

The first time Behir met, they fell for each other completely... Mahir was very happy for finding the love of his life. He was going around when he spotted Bela again but in different clothes. He goes to her and says, " Hey! Tumne itne jaldi apne dress bhi change karli? I never knew you like traditional dresses as well! "

(I am sure you guessed that its Shravani and not Bela. )

Shravani: Hi! I am not the girl whom you think you are talking to...

Mahir: Means?

Shravani: Ghatiya kapde pehenke sabko seduce karte ghoomne wali ladki mai nahi hu.

Mahir: What the hell?? How can you talk such about anyone?

Shravani: She isn't anyone but my own twin sister Bela.

Mahir: Bela! Nice name!

Shravani: Name pe jaake dhoka mat khao. She is a bitch!

Mahir: Just shut up and mind your own business.

Shravani: Yakeen nahi hota na? Toh thik hai... After 15 mins, union room me jaake dekhlena ki Bela kya kar rahi hai waha pe!

Mahir: Means?

One of the Shravani's friends stand and say, " Bela kuch der pehle hi ek senior ke sath deal fix ki hai that if he helps her in her assignment toh wo use gift degi. Now you yourself go and see what gift it is. "

Mahir is confused as to what Shravani and his friends are talking about. He goes towards his classroom when he spots Bela talking to a senior and laughing happily. He is seeing Bela and the senior from a distance making it impossible for him to hear them talk.

Bela: Thanks so much bhai! You really made my assignment easy.

Senior: Come on! Uss khadoos professor se apne iss choti behen ko bachane mai itna help toh kar sakta hu!

Bela: Aww thanks...

Bela waves him bye and goes from there. Mahir finds it weird. He hears the bell to go to class but he doesn't go. He is so confused as he starts getting wrong thoughts. After 10 minutes, he decides to go to the union room to see what's happening. So he goes towards that room only to hear some moans. Since its union room, the students don't dare to go there as they fear from union members. But for knowing about Bela, Mahir went near the room. He gathered courage and peeped inside to see Bela was enjoying sex with the same senior with whom she was talking few minutes ago. Both of them were naked and they were having wild sex on the table of the union room.

Tears start flowing from the eyes of Mahir as he hears the senior say, " Aah... You are so good Bela... I loved it... Aahh Bela... I love you... I love your body... I want you everyday... Bela... Bela..."

He keeps saying this which shocks Mahir to the extreme. He runs away from the college crying and goes to his home.

Flashback ends.