Chapter Seventeen!

Bela holds his hand and drags him to nearby room and locks the door. She pinned him to door and carasses his face and says "Mahir...." Mahir was about to jerk her. But she holds his neck and caught his lips in hers.

Mahir got shocked and can't control himself from responding to kiss. Both closed their eyes and kissed each other hardly. After getting satisfy, Bela backs off and says "I love you! " Mahir looks at her and got confuse.

Mahir :Kyun cheat kiya mujhe?

Bela: I love you! Tumhare liye mene behen ji jaise kapre pehene. Mene drink chorh di th. Because I love you. Mene tumko propose kia to tumne mujhko thappar maara. Then tumne Shravani ko choose kiya that's why!

Mahir: Shravani please ye natak band karo.

Bela: Me Bela hoon.... B E L A.....Bela!

Mahir :Bus karo ye sab!

Bela: I am Bela.....please trust me!

Mahir: Shut up! Now stay away from me. Meri Shaadi hone waali hai.

Bela: Mahir no.... please.....tum

Mahir gets irritate and slapped her hardly and says "Shut up! Just shut up, bhot natak kr liya tumne. Ab or nahi...."Bela who was shocked by his slap, was holding her cheek and crying badly. She gets angry and pushes him on bed and says "Shaadi! Karo shaadi but ye baat yaad rakhna. Na me khud sukoon se jiyongi na tumko jeene dongi or na hi us Shravani ko. Tum kabhi bhi us k nahi ho skte! "

Bela left from there and went to her room and started to throw things here and there. When Shravani comes in her room and says "Shravani di kia hoa aap?"

Bela: Please jao aap!

Shravani: Kyun gussa ho my little sister!

Bela looks at her in shocked and says "You knew it. Tum...tumhari memory....." Shravani looks at her and carasses her face and says, "Meri choti sister ko laga that wo mere jaisi saree pehene gi, fake beauty spot and all drama kr k wo mujhse Mahir cheen legi!"

Bela: Shrava....Shravani...

Shravani: Dekho na Bela ban kr bhi tumhari kismat kharab or Shravani ban kr to.... well don't you feel you are curse on us.

Bela: Why are you doing this? Come and say it to all that you are Shravani please.

Shravani: Huh! Ye sab ko boloon or apni itni achi life ki band bajwa doon. No my baby.

Bela: Shravani! You are doing too much!

Shravani: Tumko hi Shravani banna tha ab bano. Ab meri or mahir ki shaadi hogi.

Bela: He is already mine! We slept with each other.

Shravani: So what? He just have sex with you! I had with so many.

Bela: I will not spare you!

Mahir came in room and says"Bela...don't be with her. She will spoil you! " Shravani nodded and says "Yeah Okay!" Mahir holds her hand and took her with him. Bela's heart breaks into million pieces. She looks at her self and says "Bela... be strong! Me Mahir ko paa kr rahongi. He is mine! Agar ye shaadi ho bhi gy to Mahir ko or tumko kabhi ek nahi hone dungi. "

She went to her room and took out a alcohol,  she looks at the bottle and says "Ek yahi hai jo har halat me mera saath deti hai. Sorry! Mene tujhko akela chor diya!" She start drinking sitting on floor. Yuvraaj came and says "Bela...Bela kia kar rahi ho?" Bela pushes him and says "Mahirrr....Mahirrr ko bolo na mujhse baat kare...Me Mahir ko maar dongi. Wo mujhse pyar kyun nahi krta. Kia kami hai mujh me. Us Shravani ne meri jagah le li. Usne mera pyar cheena hai. Me usko maar dongi!"

Yuvraaj wipes her tears and says "Shhh....abhi bilkul chup....don't cry. " Bela looks at Yuvi and says "Yuvi kia me achi nahi dikhti?"

Yuvraaj: Nahi tum bhot pretty ho.

Bela: Mujh me koi kami hai.

Yuvraaj: Bela... ese nahi bolte. Look Mahir ko tumhare pyar realize hoga.

Bela: Nahi hoga. 7 months! 7 months se uska wait kiya. Phir Shravani ki jaga li but mein phir buri ban gy. Aaj sab mujhse meri identity cheen chuke hain.

Yuvraaj: Bela......

Bela: Tum jao guest room mene clean krwa diya hai. Rest karlo. Meri fikar mat karo.

Yuvraaj:Par tum....

Bela: I need peace....

Yuvraaj: Okay! Kuch bhi chahiye ho to mujhe bula lena.

Bela: hmmm!

He left from there and try to find guest room.

Target: 150 votes!