Chapter Three!

Bela smirks and says "ab dekhna Bela is pyar me kitna bara dhoka deti hai." Shravani and Mahir turns to leave when Mahir turns and saw her losts somewhere and says "Bela chalo!" Bela came in sense and says "haan tum log chalo me ek call kr k aati hoon!"

Then after calling someone. Bela sits in car on back seat. Mahir smiles and says "Bela you look great in traditional dress." Bela blushes and says "Thanks Mahir! " Mahir smiles.

Just then Mahir stop car and says "Mandir aagaya pehle darshan kr lete hain phir bela tumko friend k ghar chor donga!" Bela nodded and says "yeah okay!" Than trio went to temple. Mahir stands infront of idol. Shravani and bela is on another corner of him.

Priest came and says to Bela "ye sweet apne hone wale pati ko apne hathon se khilao!" Bela smirks and thinks "wow ab to pandit ji ne bhi mujhko Mahir ki hone wali wife keh diya. Ab to bela will become Bela Mahir Sehgal.

Bela turns and looks at Mahir and says "Mahir prasad khao!" Mahir smiles and bela feeds him. Priest blessed them. Bela smirks and says "Mahir! Now lets go bhot time ho raha hai! Weather bhi kharaab lag raha hai!"

Priest: Nahi beta! Abhi tumko thande pani se talaab(lake) me jaa kr pray krni hogi.

Mahir: pr Bela kyun?

Priest: Me jaanta hoon me kia kr raha hoon. (To shravani) beta tum mandir me prasad baant do.

Shravani nodded! Priest took behir to a lake side area and asks bela to jump in it.

Mahir: No usko thand lag jaygi.

Bela: me krlongi Mahir.

Bela went in lake and get wet and came out. Mahur covers her with his coat and says "Kia zaroorat thi?" Bela smiles and says "Mahir! Relax....kuch nh hoa mujhe or pandit ji ne soch samjh kr kaha hoga na!

Mahir: Acha ab aao Shravani wait kr rahi hogi.

Bela: Yeah sure!

Then they trio left from temple and start walking in jungle. Bela looks here and there. A boy is following them. Bela winks him and he caught bela. Bela yells loudly.

Bela: Ahhh bachao.......

But the boy took her with him. When Mahir and shravani turns and saw Bela is not here. Mahir got worried and says "Shravani tum waha dekho me yaha jaata hoon!" Shravani nodded and they both went to different directions.

Other side! Bela gives highfive to that boy and says "Vyom thanks yaar!"

Vyom: its okay but ab next kua karna hai.

Bela: meri piyari didi urf Shravani ko late Shravani banana hai.

Vyom: tu pagal hai murder karegi?

Bela: Haan Mahir k liye ye bhi karongi.

Bela and vyom follows Shravani and hita her hardly on her head with a iron rod. She falls down on floor. Bela looks at herand says "Awww meri piyari didi....shaadi karogi mere Mahir se never. Wo bela ka hai."

Vyom: ab kia karegi!

Bela: pass me ek lake hau waha phek do.

Vyom: okay!

Bela: lake me mat pheko..... yahi pr chor do or ye mera phone us k oass rakh do kera bracelate and lastly tumse kuch manwaya tha.

Vyom: haan tattoo maker.

Bela makes a permanent beauty spot on her chin and threw it. Bela smirks and says " ab isse pata chalega! " She took a wood and hits herself hardly on her chin.

Vyom: Bela....Bela kia kr rahi hai.

Bela: Mujhe pata hai me kia kr rahi hoon. She then jumps in lake and got unconscious. Mahir hears water sound and moves to lake side and saw bela there and yells "Shravani!" He saves her and took her out of lake and saw her injured abd says "Shravani! Shravani wake up please Shravani!"

Bela wakes up and says "Mahir....Bela Bela kaha hai!" Mahir holds her face and says "Shravani! Shravani wake up!" Bela holds jis face and says "Bela....ahhhh!" Mahir saw her wound on chin and says "Ye kia hogaya Shravani?" Bela start breathing heavily as she can't able to breathe.

Mahir picks her in his arms and took her to a nearby hurt. He places her on grass. Mahir is hell tensed as she is not breathing properly. Mahir start to push her chest and stomach to let out water from her lungs. But all in vain. At last Mahir places his lips on her and gives her CPR.

Soon CPR turns into a deep kiss as bela got her consicious and she start sucking his lips hardly. Soon Mahir back off and says "Tum thik ho!" Bela nodded and says "Tum thik ho na ?" Mahir smiles and nodded "Shravani Bela kaha hai?"

Bela: mene usko jungle se bhaagte dekh uska peecha kr rahi k peeche se kisi attack kr diya us ke baad kia hoa mujhe kuch yaad nahi!

Mahir: Matlab wo bhaag gy na?

Bela: Haan!

Mahir: Shravani aaj tum alag lag rahi ho.