Chapter Ten!

Bela's POV

I went to my room and took a hot shower and gets ready in this oldies outfit. I seriously don't like this type of dress. It feels like i can't breathe but I can't do anything. Just for you Mahir. I am doing all this! Never doubt on my love. My love for you is truth. There is no lie in it that I love you. I know I am betraying you. But I want you. My thoughts were disturb by a knock on door. Ughhh now who is it.

I open the door and found my so called sister Shravani urf fake Bela is standing there. I look at her and says, "What happen Bela? Why are you here? Any problem!......." I said in a sweet and loving voice which is totally fake because what I want to see her grave but she is stubborn. Well after wasting a lot of time she replied, "Di wo.... I want to spend some time with you!" Ugghh she want to waste my time. Ughh anyone can come and kill her. If not so i am going to kill her now.  Shhh Bela calm down... you have to act like Shravani.

"Bela come sit. I was really worried for you. All I want is just to see you healthy and look now you are more than healthy!" Yeah more than healthy to destroy my life. Ughhh.....!

"I missed you too di. I love you!" Love huh! Next moment Shravani's so called mother entered. Yeah she care for shravani more than me. Now she will care for me as I am Shravani now! Huh! She don't have a pinch of love for Bela! For me..? All they can see is Shravani!

"Shravani, Bela kiya baatein kr rahi ho dono!" My mom asked. Before I can reply that Shravani intrupped, "Just little chit chat!" Not chit but making chaat of my brain.

"Ok so continue your chit chat and Then meet me downstairs at 1pm we have to go for shopping!" I am really not interested but I have to act that I am really interested in shopping. Because that what Shravani does. Huh! Then I had a very boring conversation between me and Shravani. And my mom called us so we went downstairs. Mom asked both of us to get ready for shopping. And that what she does. We got ready I wore a simple anarkali dress and Shravani? She wore my dresses. My jeans, my tops. Ughh I wanna cry. Well leave it. I will buy more then we went to shopping.

Bela's POV end.

Bela chooses some tradition dresses and some westerns. She hides western dress from her mom.

Aditi: Bela beta tumko jo pasand aaye le lo.

Shravani: Mumma mujhko lehenga chahiye!

Aditi: Lehenga pr tum to....

Bela hears it and got numb. She thinks for while and diverts topic by saying "Mumma yaad hai Bela ne accident se pehle bhi green wali Saree peheni th ho skta hai uska taste change hogaya ho!...."

Aditi looks at Bela for a while and says "Tum thik keh rahi ho Shravani! " Bela smiles and thinks "Shukar hai baat khatam ho gy!"

At night! Bela is in her room. She was talking with her friend. She is really happy to have some chit chat with her best friend, i-e, Juhi!

Juhi: Matlab you slept with your jiju?

Bela: He is not my jiju! Okay? Shaadi hum dono ki fix hoyi hai. To wo Shravani k jiju hoye.

Juhi: Dekh Bela phas na jaye. Wo Shravani....

Bela: Dekh tujhe agar uske baare m baat krni ho to bye!

Juhi: Arre pr.....

Bela: Juhi please.....

Juhi: Acha okay! But ye bata that how is he on bed?

Bela: Shut up! Juhi....you know na I love him.....it was not for pleasure. It was love okay? Or Mene aaj tak masti bhot ki hai but I didn't have sex with someone except my chocolate boy, Mahir!

Juhi: Awwww I am just scared for you! He is making you mad. You are getting addicted to him.

Bela: I know and that's what I want!

Juhi:Okay be carefull babes. I pray tumko tumhara lover boy jldi mil jaye.

Bela: Hmm what about Rehaan?

Juhi: He is such a flirt.

Bela: No yaar he truely loves you. And you are the one who is teasing him.

Juhi: Haha I like him but not sure about love!

Bela: Juhi bye yaar! I am getting another call.

Juhi: Is it Mahir?

Bela: Yes!

Juhi: Okay bye! Have a great talk with your to be hubby!

Bela: Bye....love you...

Juhi: Love you too!

Bela cuts call nd immediately receives Mahir's call!

To be continued....