Chapter 11 - BLANKET FORT! Ohhh. . Witchy Book! Gimmie!

Start from the beginning

                       —————————
3rd POV

Elena releases their hands after they get to the movies and she picks up a movie and hands it to Tyler , "This is Monty Python and the Holy Grail. We'll watch that first. Now you Mr. Tyler get to pick out the second movie."

"What would you recommend?" Tyler asks her.

She thinks then says " 'Support Your Local Sheriff' is funny or In The Army Now, it's hard for me to just pick and choose though." Tyler nods.

He looks around and picks up "Support Your Local Sheriff" then he says "this one?" And hands it to Elena who grabs it, she walks towards the living room leaving both boys alone for a bit.

Jeremy breaks the silence first "You know about Vampires now."

Tyler nods and says "Yeah, I found out after The Halloween party, I put the pieces together. I thought I was just drunk at first."

Jeremy nods looking at the movies and says "If you're invited to this Fort Party it means she's choosing to trust you Tyler, as a friend. She won't just open up to you, but you'll learn more about her here."

"I should have followed after her when I saw her leave the gym, maybe she wouldn't have gotten so hurt." Tyler says while running his fingers through his hair.

Jeremy looks at Tyler's distressed state and says "Or you would've gotten killed and she would've blamed herself, she doesn't like being protected Tyler." 

Jeremy goes to leave the room but Tyler's voice stops him. "I feel like I just. . .I want to be near her Jeremy. She. . . I want her safe" he says.

Jeremy looks Tyler over before saying very seriously "We all do Tyler, we all do." And then he turns on his head to leave and pauses for a second to say "you should head down with me, the popcorn and the fort should be set up by now."

Tyler nods and follows Jeremy to the living room. 

He sees the blankets hanging over chairs and the couch, some of it hanging in place by clothesline clips. The screen to start the movie Monty Python is on.

Jeremy is sitting on one side of his sister goofing off with her and Damon and Stefan or behind them both, telling stupid jokes.

He sees her Aunt and Mr. Saltzman snuggled together on the couch.

He walks over to the other side of Elena where he sees another set of pillows set up. As he sits down he smiles at her, he sees she's changed into a pair of fluffy pajama pants with a loose tee shirt, after he sits down he briefly grabs her hand and squeezes it then releases it. She starts the movie.

As the movie goes on he hears her repeating the lines with the characters and giggling and Jeremy does the same. As the "knights" are galloping towards the castle  Elena throws a piece of popcorn at him then sticks her tongue out and turns her head back to the screen. He can't stop the laugh, she can be so childish.

Okay so he may possibly be repeating quotes with Elena now, god when did her and her brother become such fun people to be around?

Well, maybe it's just her, it's like she brings life and happiness back into us, making us confused, happy and funny all at the same time.

———————————————————

It's morning now, I get up and I feel someone next to me, my first thought is my husband and I roll over to see Tyler's hand on my hip, huh. I climb out of the blankets and then I go upstairs, take a shower and put on my black leggings, combat boots, a long blue tank top and a beige knitted shrug on.