𝒊 𝒅𝒐

snotty nosed, wet face and desperate eyes daniel seavey was crying yet again. This time corbyn just watched daniel cry in their room without going forward to comfort him he just watched daniel sob helplessly as he talked aloud to Harrison and Harrison held him closely.
"I'm in love again and it scares me." daniel whispered to Harrison and Harrison nodded. "Daniel everything scares you. Even things you shouldn't be scared of."
Daniels crying didn't slow but they did get quieter as he listened. "Daniel you need to take a chance on corbyn just like you did before when you left home with him.

little did the other boys know but corbyn was trying to hide his emotions that day as he sat outside on the porch thinking to himself. Corbyn didn't want to show his negative emotions because he was scared daniel wouldn't feel safe with him anymore. Corbyn had lost almost everything and the last things he had were the few dollars left in his bank account, his job and most importantly daniel. Daniel was corbyns everything and meant a lot more to him than anything else anymore. Corbyns reason to go on every day was daniel that's why corbyn even got out of bed in the mornings. Corbyn was deeply in love like he had never been before.

Corbyn shoved his hand in his pocket and pulled out the small box that he had spent way too much money on and clenched it hard in his fist. He looked at the sky and a tear rolled down his eye. He wasn't ready to lose daniel but he couldn't go on like this, being able to lose daniel to Charlie again would kill corbyn so he had to do this.
He looked at the box and opened it gazing at the ring he had hoped to be lucky enough to stay around his loves finger.
He was going to ask daniel seavey to marry him.

Because without a doubt in his mind corbyn knew that he never wanted to be with anybody else on this planet, though he wasn't sure daniel was his soul mate. Though corbyn knew he loved daniel with all his being corbyn wasn't sure that daniel loved him considering daniel had ran so much from corbyn.

So with teary irritated eyes and the bit of hope he had left for love corbyn looked to the sky and closed his eyes. He clasped both his shands around the small velvet box and began to pray.

'Hello? If you're listening whoever you are in the sky.. I need a favor. Hopefully you will help me out because I don't ask you of much like others do..But could you give me a sign that daniel seavey loves me? I really want to have my happy ending but.. he just pushes me away so much. Please I need a sign or maybe some confidence.. thanks.'

corbyn then opened his eyes and a sob broke from his mouth and he was full on crying. Unknowingly Himself and Daniel's cries were in sync for the same reason.

Love scared them

They wanted to have faith in eachother but they needed to hear it now more than ever that eachother loves the other.

Suddenly both the boys tears stopped in sync although not even being near eachother. They both knew they had both shared enough tears and it was time to take action.

the televisions noise filled the room and the time was now 1:42AM. Daniel sighed watching the reality show with corbyn. It was some show about teen pregnancy that daniel found ridiculously fake. All the teens parent in the show seemed to be happy with the pregnancy but daniel and corbyn knew well that, that's not how life worked. Some parents abused, mistreated and disowned over their children's choices and corbyn was witness to that.
So daniel often found himself rolling his eyes and scoffing at every unrealistic situation.

I looked over at corbyn and bit my lip nervously before resting my hand above his. Corbyn glanced at me before intertwining our fingers and turned to look at me both our eyes meeting. "Daniel do you love me?" Corbyn questions.

I tilted my head looking at him oddly.I realized I never truly expressed my feelings to corbyn and he didn't know how I felt. Majority of our relationship was me being afraid. I was so afraid and paranoid. All I wanted in my head was for this all to be real and now it was. In fact I even fell in love with someone who wasn't Charlie.

I wasn't paranoid anymore.

"Yes." I nodded and looked how his eyes gleamed despite the time of night. "I love you corbyn." I was sure now, more than I had ever been before.

Corbyns eyebrows furrowed and his once smile was now a deep frown. His hands reached beside him and he had something in his fist and his hands now trembled along with the rest of his being. He looked away and now tears fell from his once dry eyes." Daniel, I-I love you so much and.. I just don't want to loose you to anything or anyone ever again. I just want to be with you and I want you to be secure with me.."

His hand reached forward and his sweaty hand unraveled showing a ring that was in his hand that he had held onto for the moment.

"I want you daniel..do you want me?" Was the last thing corbyn said and it rang in my mind.

"I do."

the end.

______________________________

"when I forgot you, you came to mind every trouble back in your eyes and

It's so cynical

So why even try?

Why even try to change?"

 Thanks for sticking around -peachtroye xoxo