𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒔

"Who is Christina?" I asked unsure. Corbyn never mentioned anything about his past relationships so I assumed he was never in one before. Clearly I was wrong and now I felt uneasy.

What crawled under my skin more was the fact that his ex was a girl.

feelings of uncertainty came over myself as I watched corbyn walk away with Harrison. I should chase after him make sure everything would be fine between us. I followed to see a girl stand in the kitchen who was slim with brown hair. I actually recognized her very well she was from our high school she always made me paranoid so I kept an eye on her.

Now she stood infront of us all the way in Toronto a long way from home to see corbyn. "We need to talk alone corbyn." she said without saying hello she seemned distressed, I could tell by the way she spoke low and shifted heavily that this was no good.

"Alight I'm heading to my room." Harrison said turning to leave but I stood still. It was my business as well as it is corbyns, right? But the look Christina gave me sent a shiver down my spine. Did he want me gone?
"Anything you say to me you can say around daniel. He's my boyfriend after all."
"You're still experimenting? Corbyn this isn't highschool anymore and this is important." she scoffed. He raised an eyebrow at her and after a moment of looking between us she rolled her eyes. For the moment I was reassured when he firmly held my hand.

"Fine. I've had a baby about two months ago and I think he's yours."

corbyns hand slowly fell from mine. "I think you better go daniel."

-

my eyes swelled from the tears that hit my hands. I tried to stay quiet in the hall hoping not to upset corbyn but what much could I do? My boyfriend supposedly had a child with someone that isn't me.

so much for love.

So much for trust.

it was all a fantasy. Corbyn had always seemned truthful to me but what did I really know about him? Did I know him as well as I claimed to or was it all not real. For fucks sake he had a serious relationship with Christina I didn't even know about.

maybe it was a mistake coming Toronto. I should've stayed with Edwin and Charlie.
my body began to shake as hot tears slid down my face. '

corbyn was going to have a child with her and leave me I just knew it. I knew it deep inside.  Then I would die from depression that was starting now. Why did I ever leave charlie?' I thought to myself.

I gripped my hair and began to whisper to myself. "I'm going to die if I don't get out of here." I scrambled grabbing my phone to call charlie. the time displayed '1:13 am'. Night time calls always scared me charlie told me that if you call at night someone else I didn't know would be listening in. I believed it.

Everyone must have been sleep besides corbyn who still talked to Christina in the kitchen. She was streaming him away while I stood in the hallway like a coward. Without corbyn I would have to go back to charlie and I didn't want to. I was scared

So scared.

Suddenly I jumped in fear when a hand touched my shoulder. "I couldn't leave without saying goodbye mate." Anderson smiled.i tilted my head confused. "Your plane doesn't leave till tomorrow evening, where's Harrison?"

Anderson's eyes saddened and his head looked to the floor. "I..I can't go back. I've got to get away. I don't want to go back to London I want to be with you and corbyn. I'm only leaving a few days until Harrison gives up.Bye daniel." Anderson quickly walked to the door but I stopped him. I felt a rush of adrenaline and i smiled weakly. "Wherever your going Anderson I don't want you to be alone." Anderson smiled at my remark and walked with me outside the door.

Part of it was true I didn't want Anderson to be alone. I loved his as my own brother but part of me knew corbyn was ready to leave me behind so I had to go before my heart was broken.

___________________________