𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠

in this midst of the night I quietly made my way to the front porch.

I was feeling very suffocated in the small house.

I walked barefoot on the porch before sitting down on the wood.

tears came to my eyes as I thought about Ana and my mother. They were lovely and I wanted them to know how much I loved them. But I cried because I was relieved.

no longer was I a burden to anyone in America.

I let my tears hit the wooden floor of the porch as few cars passed by and crickets chirping.

"why are you upset?" A voice said

I looked up to see the same boy who opened the door when I kissed corbyn.

he sat besides me a small smile on his face and a mug in his hand.

"It's nothing I'm fine."

"Harrison told me you guys are hitchhikers are you feeling home sick?" He pondered.

"I guess you could call us that. I just left behind everything I knew. I don't know how my family feels." I didn't know why I was pouring myself out to a stranger.

"It must be hard. I'm sorry. I guess situations aren't as happy as I assume. maybe we can make you feel more welcomed.."

"it's good though. For once I feel relieved you know?"

he nodded.
"I'm daniel. You're Harrison's brother right?"

"Yes I'm Anderson but you can call me Andy." He smiled holding out his hand. A goofy smile on his face

"Nice to meet you Andy!" I grabbed his hand shaking it.

"Oh and happy froggy friday mate." He said as we both broke into fits of laughter.

_

Within the next few days corbyn tried his best to make daniel feel as comfortable with their new life style together as possible.

Corbyn started it with a morning breakfast he made him every morning.

Daniel and corbyn fell more in love with eachother every day.

Daniel even made friends with everyone in the house. He eventually became friends with Harrison's girlfriend Frannie.

"Hey daniel wanna go out tonight?" corbyn asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yes. Should I tell Andy?" I asked.

"OOOH FUN IM SO IN!" Anderson screamed looking up from his school work.

"I mean just you and me." corbyn smiled nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"this is bloody nonsense!" Anderson sighed.
_

corbyn laced his hand in mine as we walked around the park.

London was so pretty.

"Isn't this a dream?" corbyn smiled.

I nodded. I saw a bench and sat with him putting my head on his shoulder.

"see? This isn't half bad." corbyn commented after a moment of silence.

"I'm running out of clothes." I chuckled.

"I guess I can get a temporary job. Andy said his manager is hiring and we will be here for two months."

"good until then I hope you don't mind sharing." I winked at him.

"what's mine is yours my prince."

I gasped before blushing. I didn't expect him to say that.

he landed a kiss on my cheek. "When will you be mine daniel?"

"I dunno." I blushed "let's take things slow okay?"

"I'll wait a life time if I have to for you daniel."

______________________

short.simple.sweet

just the way they should be haha

Anyways here's a pic of Harrison and Anderson