𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔

in the motel tears fell from my eyes when I heard edwins cries over the phone. "God Edwin please leave him." I muttered listening to the sound of a belt hitting his skin and the phone far away from him. We had only been talking but charlie found out it was me who called.

Charlie said Edwin would have to be punished.

I bought a plane ticket back home using up the last of my money deciding this was the right thing to do. Anderson would have to wait another day there was something much worse happening. I knew there was nothing left for me in Toronto anyways considering Harrison Webb probably wanted me dead and corbyn besson assumingly fell back in love with Christina again.

That had to be the only reason she came back.

My plans were to end it all and soon. The paranoia was getting to the point where I began to hallucinate being hurt vividly. It wasn't often but when it happened I became an empty shell of who I was and I lost myself more and more in these lonely nights at the motel six.
I was scared of death all along, who knew it was my only solution?

I was scared to be in this motel.

i kicked my feet and huffed aloud as I waited for the bus to show up so I could go to the airport. I was relieved to be alone so my anxiety and paranoia couldn't get to me as of now. The feeling was leaving me more tired everyday And I was out of breath from the walk to here it was far from the motel.

my head was lowered andnlooking at my shoes scruffed by dirt sighing I looked up to see corbyn running towards me. I panicked and tried to turn and run but it was too late."DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY!" He yelled scaring me. I was panicked and I didnt know what to do nothing was going to plan.
Next thing I new corbyn stood infront of me hands grasped onto my shoulders and his face was red and covered in tears.

it was a rare thing to see corbyn besson cry.

He shook me harshly and tried talking through his tears but I couldn't understand what he was saying. I could make out a few sentences that seemingly broke my heart." Daniel d-don't sit here and pretend we were nothing! For fucks sake Daniel I would give you the w-world! you've b-been my everything and this is how you fucking repay me!" He yelled aloud with a snotty nose letting go of my shoulders. "God, why would you leave me like this?!"
Corbyn took a step away shaking his head. "You're all I had left." Corbyns voice was broken and I could see his heart was too. He was hurting badly and yet again I was the reason for his suffering. That's why I wanted to be out of his life. I wanted him to be happy without me who was problematic. Why did corbyn want me?

"I would do anything for you..tell what it is Charlie has that I don't? Tell me why you love him and you can't love me." He said softly looking away but I could tell he was desperate for an answer.
"Corbyn..I don't want charlie. He hits me.." I mumbled letting out my darkest secret.  "I wanted to leave you because..I didn't want to continue to hurt you. I didn't know you..loved me. How could someone love me? Charlie told me that no one was capable of something like that."

"I don't know your relationship with Charlie or why you run to him in times of need but he's so so wrong." Corbyn took a step forward and extended his hand out slightly and I put my hand in it hesitantly. His soft fingers grazed my hand and sent chills down my spine. "We lack communication in this relationship. You lack conversation and you're an easy liar and I should hate you for that." Corbyns words stung like venom the same venom I received from Charlie then suddenly his thumb began to make small circles on my skin. "But I have many problems too. I know the most we have done in our relationship is kiss but daniel don't ever leave me again, I would marry you in a fucking heart beat."

I remembered how we ran away together before again and again how we made it through seemingly impossible scenarios that Charlie would've left me for. I had made so many mistakes and I had cried so many tears.

I looked at him confused.
'Could corbyn really love me?'
I was unbareable and messy at best I was paranoid and constantly scared to step on other people's toes. I was a liar and i was worthless in keeping him safe so it didn't make any sense to me that corbyn would want to be with me. He had a beautiful girl to go back to get he stood in front of me chocked up confessing his love.
Maybe it was a lie?

Maybe charlie had lied to me from the beginning. Maybe someone was capable of loving me for who I was even though I was so messy. Did I ever need to be so scared in taking steps with the boy who stood in front of me?

What if I didn't have to be scared of the future? What if the future stood infront of me with bleached hair and a puffy face from tears.

"you love me?"

"Daniel James seavey I was in love with you from the moment you stuffed your lunch tray in your backpack because you were afraid it would attract a stray dog. I am in love with you." Corbyn said pulling me close. Usually we would always just hug but corbyn presses his lips against mine and they collided perfectly. Kissing never felt so different.

His arms wrapped around my waist and he held me tightly pulling his lips away.  "You're my forever."

he was my forever as well.

__________________________

26 votes for a new chapter

this isn't the end of the book but it could be coming to a end soon.
The truth is I don't want to drag on a book because of its popularity.

I really love the attention this book gets though and I'm at a loss!

Please someone help

If I kept the book going would you be annoyed?