𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

after their moment of shared bliss corbyn had got in the shower leaving daniel to his thoughts.

Daniels phone buzzed and he looked to check it.

Charlie: I only tell you to keep you safe daniel.

charlie: please respond honey. I know you see this.

Daniel shuddered reading the text.

Charlie: heard that you were at someone's house today. You're asking for it aren't you? I hope he hurts you or touches you. Xoxo

Daniel threw his phone to the floor and began to shake as he stared to tear up.

He held his knees closed to his chest as he sobbed quietly.

He felt unsafe all of a sudden.

"Hey hey what's wrong?" corbyn came out of bathroom worried hearing his sobs.

Daniel was so stricken with fear he grabbed corbyn and began to beg

"please please don't hurt me I'm so sorry! Please I'm so sorry I'll do anything please!" Daniel had forgotten why he was apologizing he was so suddenly scared he couldn't think straight.

Daniel believed everything Charlie told him.

Corbyn was confused why daniel cling to him crying with desperation. but nonetheless he held him and whispered in his ear.

"Danny please don't cry. I wasn't aware you didn't like being alone." That's what corbyn assumed about why daniel was crying.

"Or are you paranoid about something right now?"

daniel nodded.
"I would never hurt you okay?"

after 10 minutes daniels breathing was calm and his head lay in corbyns lap.

Daniel knew better than to let his guard down but after such a terrible anxiety attack he was exhausted more than usual.

"sing me a song please." Daniel voice was shy.

"If that will make you happy I'll go anything." corbyn didn't know why he was falling for someone like daniel.

corbyns hand found his way to daniels and Daniel intertwined them

"Said I'd never leave her 'cause her hands fit like my T-shirt

Tongue tied over three words, cursed

Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt

Bodies intertwined with her lips.."
corbyn sang knowing daniel and him shared a secret guilty pleasure

they both adored one directions slow songs.

Corbyn smiled as daniels snores now filled the room.

-

Daniel sat outside on the school bench with corbyn. Daniel was afraid to speak of the previous night at corbyns place.

"Could I hold your hand again?"corbyn asked sipping on the milkshake he brought Daniel.

"No. What would be the consequences of someone seeing us? I don't want to be bullied or raped or killed possibly molested." Daniel went on and on about the possible unlikely situation of someone seeing two boys holding hands.

"Fine have it your way silly." corbyn laughed at daniels paranoia. It brightened his day

he gave daniel his best puppy eyes "please?"

Daniel sighed fustrated. "No means no."

"Alright princess." He winked causing Daniel to blush.

Daniel reaches over and took a sip of the milkshake before setting it back down and typing on his phone.

but this was a big moment for corbyn. He had finally gained daniels trust by that one sip

__________________________

short one cause I gotta go to sleep

Gosh I love one direction

also one year ago I saw troye sivan for the second time

He tours America every other year so I'll see him again I love him so much