𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚

corbyns POV

"I'm so sorry corbyn." Jordan said setting down a glass of water on the floor bedside me.

"Jordan please.." I pleaded knowing if I did it enough he would help me out. But I understood he couldn't unless he was ready to run away with me.

I tugged at the handcuff that was attached to my bed post it making my wrist irritated. "It's been a month please just let me go.. we can run away together we don't ever have to come back. We can be happy Jordan I promise." I tried to convince him.

"I... I want to stay here and finish highschool corbyn. You can run away alone."

"I don't want to go anywhere without you."

Jordan left the room without responding. I tugged at the restraints. I haven't showered in a week and was only allowed one bathroom break a day. My mother was still very upset with me.

I assumed daniel had fell out of love with me by then considering he hasn't even came over to see me.

It made me give up on trying to escape because the only reason I wanted to live was for him and Jordan.

i poundered how long I would be trapped here. it had to atleast been a month since I've been here and my mother seemed to think it wasn't long enough. When Jordan and I were young we would be chained to our been for weeks before and after school but never a month.

my mother told me I would stay here for as long as I ran away from home. I was away from home for atleast three months.

During the time I spent staring at my wall Daniel swam through my mind. I imagined he moved on and was now no longer paranoid. I prayed that he didn't get back with Charlie.

Daniel deserves so much better. Hopefully Daniel had forgotten about me and moved on with his life. Or atleast moved back to London with Harrison and Anderson because he was happy with them.

Daniel smiled so much when he was with them.

I missed his smile. I missed loving him and being able to hold him. I was and still am deeply in love with Daniel seavey.

and despite the consequences I will never regret running away with daniel.

The door swung open revealing jordon in his hand a small silver key and a backpack on his shoulder.

"We're getting out of here." He smiled l widely.

_________________

I've actually been here and taken photos here where corbyns brother has been haha