𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Anderson's eyes were closing constantly he fought the urge to sleep and I gave him a sad frown. We were both feeling lost and I was also feeling deeply confused. Not only was I away from the boy I liked for who knows how long but he was with someone he probably cared about more than I. I didn't know christina but I wasn't an idiot.

she was a threat.

And while corbyn was off on his own with her I was off with Anderson and he was going through something maybe I didn't understand. Though we did have something in common in this moment that our cheeks matched the same shade of red and our bodies trembled from the cold. We were both paranoid about our future and the decision we made on an impulse.

Unlike the last time I felt lonlier than I did when I ran away with corbyn. This time Anderson wasn't there to hold my hand the way the the way corbyn did. We didn't share that kind of relationship we shared a brotherly one. In this moment when Anderson's hand slipped into mine I realized I made a mistake.

But after all I was a coward and I couldn't go running back to corbyn to confront him. I was scared and pathetic so I bit down on my lip and squeezed Anderson's hand trying to fight back the tears. I had lost corbyn the boy who I cared about more than anyone else in this world. The first person to show me a glimpse of what it's like to be loved he showed me what it was like to be held without fear of being hurt.

I felt as if I was protected with corbyn. For the first time i didn't think of plenty of possibilities of getting hurt. I did now as I pulled my knees to my chest and shivered from the harsh wheater.

It was now my turn to make sure someone was okay. So I imagined Anderson as corbyn and stood up pulling him along. We couldn't stay in the cold the entire night. I had to make sure not only I was alright that night but Anderson was too. I swallowed back my fears and put on a brave face. We would be alright tonight.

as we approached the desk in the motel lobby my legs began to lose their strength a bit. The lady smacked her gum obnoxiously and handed me my key after a short conversation. My hand still intertwined with Anderson's I looked over to see his face was worried and his forehead dressed in sweat.

I didn't know if my hand would be enough assurance. I took him to the room and that's when he finally let go of my hand and sat down on the bed. I didn't know why Anderson would ever want to run away from his brother. Anyone could see the bond the two brothers shared was something uncommon. I knew for a fact Anderson and Harrison loved each other so I don't know why Anderson left.
"Why did you leave?" I asked sitting beside him. I gently rested my hand upon the brunettes shoulder as he began to sniffle indicating he had been holding back his emotions. I knew deep down Anderson didn't leave because of him wanting to be with corbyn and I. Sure we did all love eachother but Anderson didn't love us more than his brother it had to be something deeper. Possibly something I didn't know of.

"I..I want to be with Jordan..and I know if I leave it's over." Anderson whispered and I gasped. Jordan couldn't be the person he was the last person I would've ever thought of. "Did something happen between the two of you when I was away in Texas?"I asked and he nodded.

"I of all people know you shouldn't leave family behind for a boy. If you guys are really meant to be you will find your way back to eachother." I comforted the boy thinking of my lover. I prayed that we could find our way back to eachother after all he told me he loved me.. but maybe he didn't mean it. I turned over to look at Anderson and he had laid down in the bed his eyes now shut. I lay down next to him my back facing him.

I wanted corbyn to just text me. I wanted to be with him so bad because without him I was nothing. I could barley keep a brave face on for Anderson and I felt it going away as my body began to tremble. We were alone in a building full of strangers and only a small lock separated us from any danger.

I was afraid It wouldn't hold. I shot up out of bed and began to push the heavy dresser infront of our door until I couldn't push it farther up against the door anymore. Anderson's eyes scanned me and he opened his mouth to say something but no sound came out. He didn't do much of anything when he saw my tear stained cheeks as well. I couldn't count on him as I did corbyn.

So I laid beside him and shut my eyes putting my hands over my ears to block out the sounds of people passing our door.

I was certain of a few things while my body shook violently and Anderson's hand rest on my back.

That corbyn no longer loved me and I would surely die soon without his protection.

________________________________

20 votes for new chapter

Hello
Just would like to say

My book has been trending latley and I'm so so greatful and would like to make goals like the one above before each chapter :)❤️