𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

it wasn't out of the normal for Daniel to cry or for him to be scared. Corbyn came to terms with the fact that no matter how many times he held Daniel that something else would be on daniels house.

corbyn wasn't okay with that but he had come to terms that no one could give daniel a permanent bandaid. The damage that had been done to Daniel left a permanent wound on daniels soul.

Corbyn decided that he would take daniel home for a week to lift his spirits.

It was a thoughtful gesture.

"Danny would you like to go home for a week?" corbyn said as he peeked in the bathroom while daniel brushed his hair.

"I appreciate it but no. It's a bad idea."

"Well luke wants to stay in Toronto and we will be taking a car once we hit America so we would pass home anyways. So it would be good." corbyn argued.

"what happens if my family makes me stay home? Then we would be separated. Do you really want that?" daniels tone was very hostile towards corbyn so corbyn was surprised.

"What's wrong Danny? Why are you so hostile?"

"just leave me alone please." I grumbled shutting the door on corbyn. I wasn't in the best mood. I tore off my shirt and looked at my back. It was still as red as the night I got them

"Fuck." I grumbled pulling out the cream I found in ruels closet. It was supposed to make it better I assumed.

I sighed heavily walking out of the bathroom to be met with corbyn right where I left him. I had shut the door in his face and he clearly wasn't happy.

I jumped hearing a loud bang against the door. "Fucking hell daniel! I try so hard with you... we have been through hell together. why won't you just let me in.." corbyns voice started in a yell turning into a low whisper just barely audible.

I sighed heavily before opening the door seeing corbyn his face looked worried but not sad.

we were both tired of tears.

"I know you're scared daniel.."

but I didn't feel scared right now. I didn't feel paranoid I felt exhausted. Exhausted of being in constant fear. So I did what I felt would relieve my fear even if it was for a moment.

I turned around letting corbyn examine my back. Where cuts and buries were left from Charlie's previous lesson.

his fingers gently trailed on my back as I winced silently. his fingers lightly pressed sensitive areas along my back as I sighed relieved knowing I wasn't going to have to hide this anymore. "Oh baby..who did this to you?" He whispered.
I didn't respond. I knew he would know soon so I wanted to keep it from him as long as possible. Corbyn didn't know charlie or how charlie thought.

They were completely different people as for corbyn was gentle in his love and charlie was rough and wanted me to learn a lesson. Corbyn wouldn't understand that I believed that Charlie's intentions were good.

I hoped they were. But everyone got angry and this was a result of him losing control.

"Baby did you really fall and hit your eye on the counter that night your sister and that boy came?"

I turned around and shook my head no. Before he could speak I fell into his arms holding him tightly.

he lead me to his bed and laid down with me on top of him. we were wrapped in each other's arms. Corbyns body shook from anger.
"Please don't be mad. We don't ever have to see him again." I tried to clam him while putting my hand in his hair.

"I wasn't even there for you when you needed me the most. How could I not be angry?" His voice was calm but I could tell he was furious.

He gripped my waist tighter and pulled me closer. "Why do you try and make it hard for me to love you? I'm not going away okay?" He muttered as I nodded.

"I don't care how you feel we're going home next week."

"Ok."
________________________

things are gonna take a turn when they go home.
And not the one you're expecting